Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Uploading The Collection I downloaded.

Форум / Уголок новых участников

wired4u
Присоединился в Jan 2011

1 Сообщения
10 May 2022
I had lost my credentials to login, and I spaced the program out for several years. I downloaded all my cards, is there a way to upload them or will support do this for me? 2018 was the last time supports records show that I logged in but support did not say if they would recover my cards. Thank you for taking the time to read about my concern and question.
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4551 Сообщения
10 May 2022 (edited)
@wired4u
Your profile shows no installation of the software. Download and install the last version here https://www.istripper.com When the installer ask you to create an account, click on the link below to use your actual login/password. After the installation, run the software, go to the setup tab and make a Rebuild collection. During the rebuild, do nothing and let the software terminate the task.
Also check the Models folder where your shows are recorded. The default one is c:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\vghd\Models

If you have lost your password, ask the customer service to reset it by e-mail here [email protected] Provide you username on iStripper in your e-mail.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !