Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

BEST SELLERS 2021

Форум / Всё о iStripper

TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
13 March 2022 (edited)
But when i entered the app, there were no Deskbabes yet, it started some time later.

According to the Join Date below your avatar you joined in Apr 2010. The first few XXX cards were released late in 2009 with more released in the month you joined - there are multiple cards having release dates of Apr 12 2010. Releases have been regular since then. Even if we ignore the few from 2009 the XXX releases began at most 11 days after the date shown for you becoming a member.
spiderman1804
Присоединился в Feb 2008

439 Сообщения
13 March 2022
Series C cards (before iStripper) were found under DeskBabes.

The search string for all series C cards is:
/regex c0

All cards from c0001 to c0466 can be found under iStripper XXX Classic (resolution 720p - medium).
All aCards from c0467 to c0634 can be found under iStripper XXX (resolution 1080p - standard).
Cutegirllover
Присоединился в Dec 2017

23 Сообщения
27 March 2022
Some people seem to have a big hang up on cosplay cards. I think they're quite good myself. If I was to be critical on the subject it would just be on the fact they always seem to cost more credits than the other cards. To be honest, not even that bothers me too much although I would like to know the reason why. :o)
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
27 March 2022
Some people seem to have a big hang up on cosplay cards. I think they're quite good myself. If I was to be critical on the subject it would just be on the fact they always seem to cost more credits than the other cards. To be honest, not even that bothers me too much although I would like to know the reason why. :o)

One possibility @Cutegirllover is the cost of the outfit.

A Cosplay outfit will cost more to purchase than, for example, a set of lingerie and it is single-use; once it has been worn it will not be worn again by another model whereas lingerie can be worn 3 or more times.
Cutegirllover
Присоединился в Dec 2017

23 Сообщения
27 March 2022
Good point @pickle1. Now I have absolutely no problem with the cosplay situation. :o)
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4546 Сообщения
27 March 2022
Another possibility is that Totem have to pay some royalties to the owner of the original caracters, because they make money with these parodies.
Just my thought.
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1256 Сообщения
27 March 2022
If these cards are sold at a higher price, it must not be just because of the outfits, since these same single-use outfits are often auctioned on ebay at high prices.

Si ces cartes sont vendues plus chères, ce ne doit pas être juste à cause des tenues, puisque ces mêmes tenues à usage unique sont souvent revendues aux enchères sur ebay à haut prix.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !