Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

lucky star and special event cards

Форум / Уголок новых участников

Karandros
Присоединился в Apr 2016

13 Сообщения
30 January 2022
did anyone actually win any special event cards with lucky star? and if yes, after spinning how many credits?
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
Karandros
Присоединился в Apr 2016

13 Сообщения
31 January 2022
@Karandros I picked up the last two SEC to complete my collection. Everyone will have different results, most likely depending on how many cards they have.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/50382/1?post=735492
Всё о iStripper / New Stars game bugged or just unlucky?
For me it's the time used playing these games to get what you want that I don't like, but I consider myself lucky today. Played 66 times, so played 1650 credits through the system, and after wins/loss...

but how many credits did you spin in order to get those 2 SEC?
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
31 January 2022
I thought it was clear?
Played 66 times, so played 1650 credits through the system, and after wins/losses the net cost for the Sybil SEC was 150 credits, and included 3 gift cards gained also
The other remaining SEC I got playing on for another 30 plays and a net cost of 125 credits.
So overall 2 SEC for 275 credits.
Karandros
Присоединился в Apr 2016

13 Сообщения
31 January 2022
thanks
BJlover
Присоединился в Apr 2014

231 Сообщения
31 January 2022 (edited)
did anyone actually win any special event cards with lucky star? and if yes, after spinning how many credits?

A lot also depends on chance: I usually don't play because I know very well that in these games it is only and always the dealer who wins, but the other day I wanted to try to see if I could take the SECs of Stacy Cruz and Sia Siberia (which are the two that interest me the most right now): after an hour of playing, I found myself with 70 unwanted cards, only one SEC (which was not one of those wanted) and 800 credits of loss.
Waste of credits and considerable frustration ... but I can only blame myself for my stupidity.
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
31 January 2022 (edited)
I thought it was clear?
Played 66 times, so played 1650 credits through the system, and after wins/losses the net cost for the Sybil SEC was 150 credits, and included 3 gift cards gained also
The other remaining SEC I got playing on for another 30 plays and a net cost of 125 credits.
So overall 2 SEC for 275 credits.

275 credits for 2 SEC cards that are probably worth 11 credits each as a triple diamond and premium member, don't you think that's expensive @wrightsayswow?

How many regular cards could you get with that amount of money? It's not the 3 free cards, which in your case are not free at all, that will compensate.

When I said on another thread, that it is not the logic that leads people to play these games to get the SEC, I was not wrong.

Because it doesn't make sense to pay that much for cards whose scarcity has been artificially created, and which are worth no more than regular cards.

But it's your money and your choice to use it as you wish.

In this sense I am not trying to judge you, just to understand, what motivates you to continue.

However, I would like new members to understand what they might be getting into by playing these games, which are being passed off as member discounts, in an effort to acquire these SECs.

TGIF is not what it was when I first started as a member in 2017. Back then there were real discounts for members.

Now these are just games, which are mostly to Totem's advantage.

275 crédits pour 2 cartes SEC qui en valent probablement 11 crédits chacune en tant que membre triple diamants et premium, vous ne trouvez pas ça cher payé @wrightsayswow ?

Combien de cartes régulières auriez-vous pu avoir avec ce montant ? Ce n'est pas les 3 cartes gratuites, qui dans votre cas ne le sont aucunement qui vont compenser.

Quand je disais sur un autre fil de discussion, que ce n'est pas la logique qui mène les gens à jouer à ces jeux pour avoir les SEC, je ne me trompais pas.

Car ça n'a pas de sens de payer ce montant pour des cartes dont la rareté a été créer artificiellement, et qui ne valent pas plus que les cartes régulières.

Mais c'est votre argent et votre droit de l'utiliser comme vous le souhaitez.

En ce sens je ne cherche pas à vous juger, juste à comprendre ce qui vous motive à continuer.

Par contre j'aimerais bien que les nouveaux membres, comprennent dans quoi ils risquent de se retrouver en jouant à ces jeux, que l'on cherche à faire passer pour des rabais pour les membres, en voulant acquérir ces SEC.

Les TGIF ne sont plus ce qu'ils étaient lorsque j'ai débuté en tant que membre en 2017. À l'époque il y avait de vrais rabais pour les membres.

Maintenant ce ne sont que des jeux, qui sont surtout à l'avantage de Totem.
BJlover
Присоединился в Apr 2014

231 Сообщения
31 January 2022 (edited)
When I said on another thread, that it is not the logic that leads people to play these games to get the SEC, I was not wrong.Because it doesn't make sense to pay that much for cards whose scarcity has been artificially created, and which are worth no more than regular cards.But it's your money and your choice to use it as you wish.In this sense I am not trying to judge you, just to understand, what motivates you to continue.However,

You're absolutely right, Comte.
But, as I said in this post, I was tempted to try for a chance to win the two SEC that I wanted.
I must have been out of my head, if after 30 minutes of play I still continued ...
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
31 January 2022 (edited)
As I've said before, SECs are a form of hook, to get money out of customers from games.

There are a few winners, and a lot of losers, and the only real winner who doesn't lose anything in this whole thing is Totem.

Furthermore, I have noticed that the times I have played, that at the beginning there are credit wins, which encourage us to continue, to often decrease in loss for the player. And when it ends without winning the desired SEC card, it ends in great disappointment, with the impression of having been tricked. It is the same when we see the final cost of these cards, when we end up winning them.

Finally a free card at the end of a progress bar is, in my opinion, laughable compared to what people stand to lose.

Comme je l'ai déjà dit, les SEC sont une forme d'hameçon, pour soutirer de l'argent aux clients à partir des jeux.

Il y a quelques gagnants, et beaucoup de perdants, et le seul vrai gagnant qui ne perd rien dans toute cette histoire est Totem.

De plus, j'ai remarqué que les fois où j'ai joué, qu'au début il y a des gains de crédits, qui nous encourage à continuer, pour souvent décroitre en perte pour le joueur. Et lorsque cela se termine sans gain de la carte SEC voulu, cela se solde par une grande déception, avec l'impression de s'être fait avoir. Il en est de même lorsqu'on constate le coût final de ces cartes, lorsqu'on finit par les gagner.

Finalement une carte gratuite au bout d'une barre de progression, c'est selon moi, rire du monde, par rapport à ce que les gens risquent de perdre.
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
31 January 2022
@ComteDracula I know crazy, silly fool I am! Spend my own money on such a thing, what am I doing?

In my case I only had those 2 last SEC to get and the game seemed to work. Yes paid more than 11 for each there, but having kept a log of of my credits, all of them, purchased, used, won and lost over the time since I joined the average cost per card, whatever its resolution, regular or SEC, is 11.4 credits each. I need to add the last months activity, but that is unlikely to make much difference.

I have had times when the games have indeed frustrated, even angered me, others when I was very happy, and most somewhere in between. The NFT project I think will be beyond my limit, mainly because of the need to use the Dolz/Crypto currency. I will treat that as if a totally separate site, but if those cards are shown in the store that becomes difficult. They should be kept out of sight unless opted for, rather like the male stripper cards are.

Final thought if I don't spend my money while I'm still breathing, someone else will when I am dead and buried. I worked hard for it and have no immediate family that I care to leave it to.
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
31 January 2022 (edited)
@wrightsayswow, Your story is a little sad. It's like giving part of your inheritance, with no heir, to Totem.

I don't have any advice for you, but while I'm at it, there are so many quality photo sites like MetArt, often with the same pretty women as here.

At least you'd get your money's worth, and continue to get something back for encouraging our beautiful ladies, rather than this unnecessary expense of searching for SEC's.

Obviously I am not saying to leave iStripper regarding the purchase of regular cards. Because it is a great product, in my opinion. The problem is that it is run by gamers as I understand it. Gamers who don't care about the collectors, except to get their money from their weak point. That is to say, to want to own all the cards.

The games are used to spend as many credits as possible unnecessarily to bring people to have to buy them again, to spend them again unnecessarily in these same games in the hope of obtaining the famous SEC, It is also a way for Totem to sell their old cards, which they would not otherwise sell.

Some people say that you don't have to participate in these games. This is true, but it is also a misunderstanding of what a collector is.

I wish you all the best and a great day. 😊

@wrightsayswow, Votre histoire est un peu triste. C'est comme si vous donniez un partie de votre héritage, sans héritier, à Totem.

Je n'ai pas conseil à vous donner, mais tant qu'à cela, il y a tellement de sites photos de qualité comme MetArt, avec souvent les même jolies femmes qu'ici.

Au moins vous en auriez pour votre argent, et continueriez, en ayant quelquechose en retour, à encourager nos jolies dames, plutôt que cette dépense inutile dans la recherche des SEC.

Évidemment je ne dis pas de laisser iStripper concernant l'achat des cartes régulières. Car c'est un excellent produit, selon moi. Le problème est qu'il est dirigé selon ce que j'en comprend par des gamers. Gamers qui ne tiennent pas compte des collectionneurs, sinon pour leur soutirer leur argent par leur point faible. Soit vouloir tout posséder les cartes.

Les jeux servent à dépenser le plus de crédits inutilement pour ammener les gens à devoir en racheter, pour les redépenser encore inutilement dans ces mêmes jeux dans l'espoir d'obenir les fameuses SEC, C'est aussi un moyen pour Totem de vendre leur vieilles cartes, qu'ils ne vendraient pas autrement.

Il y en a pour dire que l'on est pas obligé de participer à ces jeux. C'est vrai, mais c'est aussi mal connaître ce qu'est un collectionneur.

Je vous souhaite le meilleur et une bonne journée. 😊
Sexy3DBoy
Присоединился в Jun 2011

473 Сообщения
31 January 2022 (edited)
Final thought if I don't spend my money while I'm still breathing, someone else will when I am dead and buried. I worked hard for it and have no immediate family that I care to leave it to.
You forgot me, I can give you my IBAN code if you don't mind.😐
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
31 January 2022
@ComteDracula 😆 it's not sad at all - it's my choice and only a very small part of my money.

Reminds me of a TV show called Heir Hunters (https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007nms5)
You might not be able to access that link outside the UK? Probably have similar in Canada.
It's about people who died with no Will written. Their estates very often goes to distant family they never met. I have a Will so it will go where I say and while I live my money goes to where I choose.

Also I have subs to MetArt and W4B and other quality sites. So much material none of us will ever see most of it.
I think now also I don't need to play the games, only those when the progress bars hit a SEC or a Joker.

Probably off topic now, but sad for me is when I see models we know listed as doing extreme things on some other sites. The very hardcore stuff I mean. Do they want to do that really. I guess some do, but I bet others need that work to make a living.

Like us they are all different, some do all the adult activites, others just nudity. We customers, some avoid the games, other play them all. Some very selective about the cards they buy and others not.

You have a great day too. 👍
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
31 January 2022
Malheureusement @Sexy3DBoy, vous ne faites pas partie de la famille immédiate. Totem non plus d'ailleurs. 😊

Unfortunately @Sexy3DBoy, you are not part of the immediate family. Neither is Totem for that matter. 😊
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
31 January 2022
You forgot me, I can give you my IBAN code if you don't mind.😐
😆 @Sexy3DBoy 😆 I'll think about it 😆
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
31 January 2022
not part of the immediate family. Neither is Totem for that matter.
😆 Yes but Totem provides me and all of us with services that no family member can. 😍
Unless of course any of these lovely models are related to you. 😆
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
31 January 2022
My wife provides me with many services that Totem will never be able to provide. Even with pretty virtual women. That's why I'm going to leave her my legacy when I die. Love is beautiful. ❤️

Moi, ma femme me procure beaucoup de services, que Totem ne réussira jamais à me procurer. Même avec de jolies femmes virtuelles. C'est pourquoi je vais lui laisser mon héritage à ma mort. C'est beau l'amour. ❤️
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
31 January 2022
Yes of course if you have a wife makes perfect sense. 👍

Just had a thought some of the earliest models here, might have been found by their son now.
That could be an interesting conversation. 😄

Another thought I know we are so far off topic now. Think I'll have my dinner. Bye
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
31 January 2022 (edited)
You should start another thread on the subject. Unfortunately it is only these women who could give us the real answers. As for us, we can only assume what is going on for them in their lives, in relation to their jobs. Unless an iStripper model tells us what their job has done for them in terms of positive and negative impact on their intimate life and their family. Good dinner.

Il faudrait que vous partiez un autre fil de discussion sur le sujet. Malheureusement c'est seulement ces femmes qui pourraient nous donner les vraies réponses. Quand à nous, nous ne pouvons que supposer ce qui se passe pour elles dans leurs vie, en lien à leur métier. À moins qu'une modèle d'iStripper nous témoigne ce quer leur métier a comme impact positif et négatif dans leur vie intime, et auprès de leurs proches. Bon dinner.
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1603 Сообщения
31 January 2022
Oui, bon diner tonton @wsw 😀 Yes, good dinner uncle @wsw 😀
Gorfa91
Присоединился в Aug 2010

279 Сообщения
31 January 2022
Oh guys where are we going now...? 😉

It is terrible when I see those TV advert for some charity organisation where they tell people "hey do not forget to put us in your last will"... 😳

Hopefully Totem is not asking for that. 😇

@ComteDracula, I am fully cured from the SEC syndroma and I feel so goood now. 😋

Best luck for those who are still chasing the SEC... 🔥
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
31 January 2022 (edited)
Je salue votre guérison cher @Gorfa91. 👍

En effet, moi aussi je me sens mieux depuis que je suis guérit de ce syndrome SEC, comme vous dites. 😊

I salute your recovery dear @Gorfa91. 👍

IIndeed, I too feel better since I'm cured of this SEC syndrome, as you say. 😊
BJlover
Присоединился в Apr 2014

231 Сообщения
1 February 2022
I continue to be deeply disappointed with Totem's behavior: this time they first released a show as "coming soon", and then the card suddenly became SEC ...
I'm seriously starting to think about abandoning purchases.
TallandSlimMan
Присоединился в Apr 2008

463 Сообщения
1 February 2022
I was bored and played the lucky star game. 100 credits spent resulted in six cards I really don't care for...a cost of 16.66 credits per card, no SEC card. For this no one to blame but myself, but posting so that others might save credits.

I'm with you @Bjlover.

I have cancelled my recurring premium membership and will consider abandoning purchases when that ends.
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
1 February 2022
Rather than punish yourself, by giving up everything, because iStripper is still a good product, why don't you just boycott SEC and the games?

There's an expression that says it's never good to throw the baby out with the bathwater. 😊

Plutôt que de vous punir, en abandonnant tout, car iStripper reste un bon produit, pourquoi ne boycottez-vous pas tout simplement les SEC et les jeux ?

Il y a une expression qui dit qu'Il n'est jamais bon de jeter le bébé avec l'eau du bain. 😊
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1497 Сообщения
1 February 2022 (edited)
I agree with this thought written by @comtedracula:
Rather than punish yourself, by giving up everything, because iStripper is still a good product, why don't you just boycott SEC and the games?

I have never played a game to win the SEC. I own just one SEC because of the Advent Calendar near the end of last year.
If Totem made it possible to get a SEC for buying all of a month's cards, right now looks really good and I would probably do it. Too late for February though. I hope March is as good. I still have many thousands of credits to spend on cards. (cards only, not games, and not for other members)

I now see another SEC, an upcoming card (Sia Siberia) that has lost that tag. I like and want all purchasable upcoming cards except those of Eva Brown.
Plopsaland
Присоединился в Sep 2008

126 Сообщения
1 February 2022
This one I had to use the Joker. Bought 500 credits and played for a while. Ended up with about 15 giftcards Max credits by winning was my credit level at 1000. As I played all I now have under 25. So spended about 70 euro on the gambling. Lost more in credit value. Over 100 euro loss , if you count the credits won.
Fine for me as it's my decision to play it. Though If you imagine scratching so many cards and no Sec won. Really about 100 cards scratched or something. yes it's gambling but win changes where low this time. Like it is bugged.

So I understand lots of opinions, and know this is an ongoing decision. Myself will reconsider premium member next year (it has just been extended) A bit a shame , I rather payed a higher premium fee and as some loyalty program I get all the SEC cards automaticly.
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1603 Сообщения
1 February 2022

Though If you imagine scratching so many cards and no Sec won. Really about 100 cards scratched or something. yes it's gambling but win changes where low this time. Like it is bugged.

301 scratches for me and no SEC?????😪😢
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1497 Сообщения
1 February 2022
I think getting all of the SECs for being a Premium member is way too much.
I would be happy with getting one SEC for each year of Premium membership for each member.
Member's choice, preferably.
Sexy3DBoy
Присоединился в Jun 2011

473 Сообщения
1 February 2022
Finalement ces jeux vous mettent à SEC mais en contrepartie ils injectent du piment dans votre vie.😉

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !