Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Stripperlovebob
Присоединился в Nov 2021

8 Сообщения
1 December 2021

Do videos that say full nudity include woman spreading their legs? Didn't know if that would be defined as sexually explicit?
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
1 December 2021
Full nudity is spreading the legs and light rubbing.
Sexually explicit is inserting the finger or something else.
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
2 December 2021
As @Ullubu rightly says, sexually explicit refers to the insertion of anything into the vagina or anus - plus an orgasm resulting from any activity.

Total nudity can include quite vigorous rubbing provided it does not result in orgasm.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
2 December 2021
@Stripperlovebob

There are a number of threads pinned to the start of the "New Users" and others to the start of "Everything About iStripper" areas of the forum that address frequently asked questions and which, together with the "Did You Know" section, provide quite detailed explanations of various aspects and uses of the program over and above that given in the "Tutorials" and "User Manual" accessed via the (i) icon. In particular for this question see
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39011/1?post=574198
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !