Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

ISTRIPPER MOBILE: List of shows  

Π€ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌ / Всё ΠΎ iStripper

wrightsayswow
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Jul 2020

1117 БообщСния
11 May 2021
It would be great if at some point some or any of Gloria's shows were converted - I'm a little puzzled why none have been so far? 😕 Any ideas why not?
Asked about it a month ago and still wondering. Have had no answers from anyone.
Stanston
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Aug 2018

1012 БообщСния
11 May 2021
@wrightsayswow
Asked about it a month ago and still wondering. Have had no answers from anyone.
The User @gtamodder suggested two Shows from Gloria on March the 26th on Discord as well.
I think your best bet is, at least for new Show Suggestions to move over to Discord for the Mobile Version.
smith2
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Jun 2020

238 БообщСния
11 May 2021
With the mobile site, we lose the "inlay" feature that is all the charm of iStripper.

Even keeping the black background, it would be interesting to allow users to choose some border effect like fire, frozen, flower, fog etc...
wrightsayswow

1117 БообщСния
11 May 2021 (edited)
The User @gtamodder suggested two Shows from Gloria on March the 26th on Discord as well.
I think your best bet is, at least for new Show Suggestions to move over to Discord for the Mobile Version.
March 26th - so well over a month for his request also for one of highest rated models.
Why should I be ***** onto another platform for such a simple request as this. Perhaps this is the wrong thread I admit that. Should have used this one and clearly @celine last July said to use it is fine.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45168/7?post=673521
Всё ΠΎ iStripper / iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020
Will there be a way to suggest or maybe perhaps vote on upcoming shows? feel free to post some suggestions here :)
So I did on the 25th March
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45168/10?post=705164
@pickle1 well I tried that Discord thing. Did the anti-robot photo test, but then it would not let me enter my date of birth to register. Could not scroll down to the month, day, year needed. Could no...
So was it conincidence @gtamodder also posted or did he see mine?
Doesn't matter - many others I'm sure are puzzled why none of Gloria's and other highly rated models have not been converted. See my post about that also.
Stanston
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Aug 2018

1012 БообщСния
11 May 2021
@wrightsayswow
so well over a month for his request
Why should I be *****
Doesn't matter - many others I'm sure are puzzled
https://youtu.be/UV704FOSDjg 😉
Philours
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Feb 2019

1601 БообщСния
11 May 2021
La note est différente du nombre de ventes wsw, mais Gloria a sa place bien sûr. Patience 😕
The rating is different from the number of wsw sales, but Gloria has its place of course. Patience 😕
AquaBlue05
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Jun 2016

7 БообщСния
14 July 2021
Hello Team,

Getting iStripper on mobile is really very exciting. Big thanks to you guys!

Please do something for the cards that i have purchased via laptop as I cant see them in mobile. Only new cards purchased via mobile are visible to me.

Also, kindly let me know, if there's any plan to convert old cards to mobile version? If yes, by when this can be expected.

Regards
AquaBlue
Philours

1601 БообщСния
14 July 2021
totem ajoute 3 cartes par semaine sur l'appli mobile. Ils en font la publication chaque vendredi dans le TGIF
Reste à espérer que les cartes de votre collection feront partie des nouveautés sur mobile. Il s'agit de shows Crystal Clear ou C.C.+ je pense.
totem adds 3 cards per week to the mobile app. They publish it every Friday in the TGIF
It remains to be hoped that the cards in your collection will be among the novelties on mobile. These are Crystal Clear or C.C. + shows I think.
pickle1
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Mar 2019

1353 БообщСния
14 July 2021
Hi @AquaBlue05 - I have replied to your original questions on Discord.

😊
AquaBlue05

7 БообщСния
29 July 2021 (edited)
Hello Mr. Moderator,

Yeah, Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs on Discord.

I would be waiting for new cards and might be lucky if some of my old cards gets converted to new platform.

Cheers! 😊😊
wrightsayswow

1117 БообщСния
29 July 2021
@pickle1 I thought we were using this thread for requests?
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45168/7?post=673521
Will there be a way to suggest or maybe perhaps vote on upcoming shows? feel free to post some suggestions here :)
The List of Shows being for announcing shows converted to mobile, but that now seems to be covered by the weekly TGIF posts.
stefnev1
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Jul 2008

4546 БообщСния
29 July 2021
@wrightsayswow
Yes, like the regular shows on PC, the new mobile released are now announced with the TGIF posts.
mitchell
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Jan 2010

256 БообщСния
1 August 2021
I would like to request Tatiana Coco all day sucker for mobile. Or amy other card by her.
AquaBlue05

7 БообщСния
10 August 2021
Guys!

Not sure as why I am not seeing any new releases for mobile.

Has the frequency delayed or anything at my side?

Please do release new cards, as I am exausted seeing the card lists on dashbord...the one those are left, are not of my interest.
Philours

1601 БообщСния
10 August 2021
Voiçi les 3 dernières cartes disponibles sur mobile libérées la semaine dernière. Bien entendu, elles ne peuvent satisfaire tous les utilisateurs.
Here are the last 3 maps available on mobile released last week. Of course, they cannot satisfy all users.
pickle1
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Mar 2019

1353 БообщСния
10 August 2021
If you look at the weekly TGIF post in the News section, you will see what was released on mobile that week.

Unfortunately, as you have only 72 cards at the moment, the odds of the release being one of your existing cards is around ((72/5000)*3)/100 percent (around 4.3%)
celine
TEAM
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Sep 2007

1841 БообщСния
7 September 2021
we add 3 shows / week, this thread is not up to date :-P please refer to our twitter : https://twitter.com/istripperus?lang=en or Discord server : https://discord.gg/JhjfvrxYJD :)

Π’Π°ΠΌ Π΅Ρ‰Ρ‘ Π½Π΅ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ ΡƒΡ‡Π°ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ

Π‘ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈ бСсплатным ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΌ iStripper, Π²Π°ΠΌ Π½Π΅ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ΅ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΆΠ΅ ΡΠΎΠ·Π΄Π°Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½ΠΎΠ²ΡƒΡŽ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.
Но Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ основныС ΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π³ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠΈ Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ° ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ·Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ с Π΅Π³ΠΎ участниками !