Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
11 July 2020
@pantalone - I'm afraid I have no idea how to resolve the bandwidth issue - hopefully one of our more tech-minded members like WA can help.

But - if you want to experience the shows, you can run the mobile version on your PC and hopefully the ethernet link will give you enough oomph. It will at least allow you to see what the shows are like and I can really recommend the Kristina show - the way that has been converted adds a whole new dimension to that show.

Best of luck, sir.
pantalone
Присоединился в Nov 2010

224 Сообщения
11 July 2020
Regular HD with Standard Framerate (720p, 30fps) > your bitrate should be 2,500 to 4,000 kbps

Well considering that I'm only capable of getting 600Kbps, that sounds like a slam-dunk. I can't run the beta 'cos my interweb ain't got the oomph.

Maybe that's why others have also said it doesn't work. Or have I misunderstood something?

Actually, it's remarkable that the service works at all. I've got this twisted willow next to the copper phone line, which is on poles by the road. Damn thing had wound it's branches round the cable and was proceding to eat it. I had to cut the phoneline free with loppers and a very long ladder. And I'm in a valley, so no mobile, and in a stone house so wifi is just in the room with the router. Maybe the tech will catch up with the 20th century sometime...
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
11 July 2020
Regular HD with Standard Framerate (720p, 30fps) > your bitrate should be 2,500 to 4,000 kbps
Well considering that I'm only capable of getting 600Kbps, that sounds like a slam-dunk. I can't run the beta 'cos my interweb ain't got the oomph.

Maybe that's why others have also said it doesn't work. Or have I misunderstood something?

Actually, it's remarkable that the service works at all. I've got this twisted willow next to the copper phone line, which is on poles by the road. Damn thing had wound it's branches round the cable and was proceding to eat it. I had to cut the phoneline free with loppers and a very long ladder. And I'm in a valley, so no mobile, and in a stone house so wifi is just in the room with the router. Maybe the tech will catch up with the 20th century sometime...

That must be one of the few downsides of living in what sounds to be a beautiful bit of French countryside. I also live in the countryside in England; it's not quite as "archaic" as yours but I ***** every time I see adverts on the television offering massive download speeds over fibre.

What you are providing though is great intel for the team.
pantalone
Присоединился в Nov 2010

224 Сообщения
11 July 2020
What you are providing though is great intel for the team.

Yup. If the girls don't dance, it's loppers and a ladder. Thanks again for your help.
Patient0
Присоединился в Nov 2019

1 Сообщения
12 July 2020
An app that I could use on my tablet or phone as a background or screensaver would be ideal, then I could download shows and bandwidth or internet access wouldn't be a concern.
Plush_Wolf
Присоединился в Apr 2020

4 Сообщения
12 July 2020
My first post here ! I am very glad for this beta !
I tested it on my tablet Samsung and phone (also a Samsung). No issue.
I have 3 cards of my personal collections and those are good, although not my favorites.

I agreed with what was said :
  • wished there was an app to download (apk for android) and install
  • download the scenes to avoid being dependant on the bandwidth (thru the app)
  • make the icon saying to switch from portrait to landscape, fade after a couple seconds indeed
I use my tablet in portrait (on a stand) and my phone is always in vertical mode locked... so pretty annoying
  • issue with zooming on my tablet (switch clips or models instead of zooming)
I'd rather have a button to switch clips and models instead of a simple swap
  • I hope former models (still HD) will be converted too as I would miss some of my favorites :P

Questions:
  • did I misunderstand smth or are there only 5 clips per (owned) card available so far ?
  • did anyone find a way (on android) to start side-music while having the istripper site open and running ?

I believe that an application would boost more or less the sales. I spend as much time on my tablet as on my home computer (for work mostly as of now with the context).

Thanks all for this great application Totem !
And the community around it is clearly a plus - I appreciate the feedback from the messages !
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2241 Сообщения
12 July 2020
Questions:
did I misunderstand smth or are there only 5 clips per (owned) card available so far ?

Not all clips are compatible for the mobile version. The ones that are compatible will be included in the mobile version. So it will vary from card to card.

did anyone find a way (on android) to start side-music while having the istripper site open and running ?

What I did was to start the music first, let it play in the background, then open iStripper mobile & let it run .
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2241 Сообщения
12 July 2020
An app that I could use on my tablet or phone as a background or screensaver would be ideal, then I could download shows and bandwidth or internet access wouldn't be a concern.

Google Play & Apple do not allow apps with adult content in their stores. So this is why Totem went this way with the mobile version. Nothing to download, internal space to download shows would be a issue.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3887 Сообщения
12 July 2020 (edited)
I wanted to update my Previous post.

iStripper Mobile specs
The Mobile Beta is Full HD at 30 frames per second.
While my Playback showed 60 fps the Video clips are 30 fps ( one is 25 fps)
1920 x 1080 or 1080 x 1920 depending on orientation.
I did find a couple cards that are 3K
1440 x 2560 or 2560 x 1440 depending on orientation
The Video size is then scaled to your devices screen resolution.
They don't have different streams for different bandwidths.

These are Streamed media clips
the 1080 x 1920 clips need 2Mbps bandwidth for non-buffered playback
the 1440 x 2560 clips need 10Mbps bandwidth for non-buffered playback

I posted sample pictures from the Three fps clips ( there is, so far only one card using 25 fps )
I believe the fps will be based on the recorded technology used when the clips were filmed.

hope this helps anyone having black screens or stuttering playback.
Its all bandwidth dependent.
Marcelml1979
Присоединился в Nov 2007

44 Сообщения
13 July 2020
Best of both worlds... Nice to see this on an Ipad. Thanks to all the Devs. Now only make that rotate sign go away...
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Присоединился в Dec 2017

93 Сообщения
13 July 2020
Perfecto 👍
R2D34ever2
Присоединился в Dec 2007

351 Сообщения
13 July 2020
this looks very nice op my note9 ..
Will there be a way in the future to select what shows from my collection can be played on this mobilesite or will this be controled by Istripper ?
Veliat
Присоединился в Oct 2016

1 Сообщения
13 July 2020
Enfin une version mobile
Taion
Присоединился в Apr 2011

29 Сообщения
13 July 2020
Trop bien !!!!

Je vais essayer ça :)
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2241 Сообщения
14 July 2020
this looks very nice op my note9 ..
Will there be a way in the future to select what shows from my collection can be played on this mobilesite or will this be controled by Istripper ?

@Totem will control when cards will be available for the mobile version. They have to remaster clips to work on the mobile version. Not all clips will work on the mobile version, it will vary from card to card. It is also probable that some cards will not be available for the mobile version (720p ?? 1080p ??)

Taion
Присоединился в Apr 2011

29 Сообщения
14 July 2020
Du coup je viens de le tester.

Super fonctionnel !
Pas mal pour le streaming évitant la surchage de l'espace de stockage du téléphone.
Par contre je m'attendais à une application pas à une utilisation depuis un site web.
Ce qui est bien dommage. Avez-vous pensé à en faire une application mobile ?

Le problème actuel, c'est que c'est du full en ligne. Donc si tu te retrouves en pleine campagne et bien on ne peux rien en faire.
Avec une application, on aurait pu téléchargé quelques shows et comme ça, si pas de connection internet mobile, on peux quand même avoir nos shows préférés avec nous ^^

Je n'habite pas en ville, je travail souvent dans des bâtiments industriels et très souvent le signal passe mal. En tout cas trop faible pour utiliser la 3G ou 4G correctement. Et en campagne, le signal peut être tellement mauvais que même un simple appel peut être difficile.

Zut ! Dans cet état, pour être plus claire, le fait que se soit une page web et non une aplplication qui nous permetterais de pouvoir avoir nos shows préférés sans forcément d'avoir irrémédiablement besoin d'internet n'est pour moi sans intérêt.

Du coup, malgrés mon attente tellement élevé pour une application mobile, j'ai le regret de vous dire que personnellement je n'utiliserais pas se site pour les raisons ditent au dessus. Et je dis ceci à contre coeur.

J'ai tout de même une question majeur à vous posez :
Pourquoi avoir fait cela sur une page web et non en tant qu'application sachant que vous allez vous heurtez à différents problèmes ?

PS: Je ne dis pas que ceci est une très mauvaise décision mais c'est dommage d'avoir écarter le mode "hors ligne".
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2241 Сообщения
14 July 2020 (edited)
Du coup je viens de le tester.

Super fonctionnel !
Pas mal pour le streaming évitant la surchage de l'espace de stockage du téléphone.
Par contre je m'attendais à une application pas à une utilisation depuis un site web.
Ce qui est bien dommage. Avez-vous pensé à en faire une application mobile ?

Le problème actuel, c'est que c'est du full en ligne. Donc si tu te retrouves en pleine campagne et bien on ne peux rien en faire.
Avec une application, on aurait pu téléchargé quelques shows et comme ça, si pas de connection internet mobile, on peux quand même avoir nos shows préférés avec nous ^^

Je n'habite pas en ville, je travail souvent dans des bâtiments industriels et très souvent le signal passe mal. En tout cas trop faible pour utiliser la 3G ou 4G correctement. Et en campagne, le signal peut être tellement mauvais que même un simple appel peut être difficile.

Zut ! Dans cet état, pour être plus claire, le fait que se soit une page web et non une aplplication qui nous permetterais de pouvoir avoir nos shows préférés sans forcément d'avoir irrémédiablement besoin d'internet n'est pour moi sans intérêt.

Du coup, malgrés mon attente tellement élevé pour une application mobile, j'ai le regret de vous dire que personnellement je n'utiliserais pas se site pour les raisons ditent au dessus. Et je dis ceci à contre coeur.

J'ai tout de même une question majeur à vous posez :
Pourquoi avoir fait cela sur une page web et non en tant qu'application sachant que vous allez vous heurtez à différents problèmes ?

PS: Je ne dis pas que ceci est une très mauvaise décision mais c'est dommage d'avoir écarter le mode "hors ligne".

@Talon

Google Play et Apple n'autorisent pas les applications avec du contenu pour adultes dans leurs magasins. C'est pourquoi Totem a choisi cette voie avec la version mobile. Rien à télécharger, l'espace interne pour télécharger les émissions serait un problème. Totem ne serait pas autorisé à mettre une application dans la boutique.

Translation via Google Translate
R2D34ever2
Присоединился в Dec 2007

351 Сообщения
14 July 2020
Thnxs for the reply @JayZ971
Let's see what the future brings..
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2241 Сообщения
14 July 2020
Thnxs for the reply @JayZ971
Let's see what the future brings..

No problem @R2D34ever2, it will be interesting to see how the mobile version will evolve 😎
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Присоединился в Dec 2017

93 Сообщения
14 July 2020
👍💋😘
YeahRight21
Присоединился в Apr 2013

17 Сообщения
15 July 2020
For anyone interested, Duet Display ‒ https://www.duetdisplay.com ‒ makes every iStripper show wirelessly viewable on a paired iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or Android phone for $10/year.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3887 Сообщения
15 July 2020
@Talon
Pourquoi n'y a-t-il pas de contenu hors ligne?

C'est nouveau et toujours en version bêta.
Le contenu hors ligne a été et est en cours de discussion
Cela ne fait tout simplement pas partie de la version bêta.

comme cela se développe, je m'attends à ce qu'il y ait un moyen de choisir sélectivement le contenu hors ligne que vous souhaitez conserver sur votre appareil
avec une copie locale de l'interface Web.

Juste des spéculations, je n'ai aucune information privilégiée.

Why is there no Offline Content?

This is New and Still in Beta.
Offline Content has and is Being Discussed
It's just not part of the Beta.

as this is further develop I expect there will be a way to selectively pick which offline content you want to keep on your device
with a Local copy of the Web based interface.

Just speculation, I have no Insider information.
cobrasu
Присоединился в May 2015

56 Сообщения
15 July 2020
It is only a baby step,few functions can be applied,few my owned cards can be played,few.......
zerodragon
Присоединился в Feb 2020

19 Сообщения
15 July 2020
How do I download it on to my iPhone, I am sure this app isn't available from the app store as Apple doesn't allow any apps there to have nudity in them?
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2241 Сообщения
15 July 2020
How do I download it on to my iPhone, I am sure this app isn't available from the app store as Apple doesn't allow any apps there to have nudity in them?

@zerodragon

See this post........
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45168/1?post=670775
Всё о iStripper / iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020
Dear All, We are very happy to announce that iStripper is now available on mobile, in BETA version. It is a different and funny way to recover istripper shows on mobile This Beta has approx. 30 shows...
Nothing to download, just sign in with your username & password. Only 30 shows are available now, more to be added.
zerodragon
Присоединился в Feb 2020

19 Сообщения
15 July 2020
Ok I guess using my browser
zerodragon
Присоединился в Feb 2020

19 Сообщения
15 July 2020
Cool, it's working
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
15 July 2020
Just in case you are interested, Agatha Vega "***** in Caracas" has just been added to the mobile beta.

👍👍👍
Taion
Присоединился в Apr 2011

29 Сообщения
15 July 2020
Merci @JayZ971 et @Wyldanimal pour votre réponse.

Tout d'abord je voulais vous dire que vous vous êtes trompés sur mon pseudo mais ce n'est pas grave. J'étais juste étonné que vous vous soyez tromper tous les deux ^^

Le problème Google.
Effectivement j'avais oublié le contrôle absolue de Google dans se sense et qui plus est sans aucune raison valable. Apparemment, encore en 2020, le contenu pour adulte est toujours un sujet taboo. Il est plus que temps que ses petits grandissent.

Pour le développement.
Et bien là j'ai envie de dire que la seule limite, c'est celle de nos développeurs. Et aussi, malheureusement, les logiciels de navigation qui présente un niveau de blocage, d'accès.
Dans la mesure où la seule limite est celle du cerveau humain, tout est possible.
J'ai étudié pendant 1 an dans la programmation et je connais ses limites... en faite il n'y en a pas.
Il ne faut pas oublié que la programmation pure est basé que sur des 0 et des 1. Et que de ce fait tout est possible.
Maintenant, la programmation se fait énormément par logiciel et par "bloc" donc derrière on est sur des blocages logiciels.

Donc si j'ai quelque chose à dire se serait d'ajouterun mode "hors ligne" qui conserverait nos shows préférés dans notre stockage. Et pouvoir les voir sans utiliser internet. Et je sais même pas si c'est possible de pouvoir afficher un site en "hors ligne".

Google translation
Thank you @JayZ971 and @Wyldanimal for your response.

First of all I wanted to tell you that you made a mistake on my nickname but it does not matter. I was just amazed that you two were wrong ^^

The Google problem.
Indeed I had forgotten the absolute control of Google in sense and moreover without any valid reason. Apparently, again in 2020, adult content is still a taboo subject. It is high time for her cubs to grow up.

For the development.
Well there I want to say that the only limit is that of our developers. And also, unfortunately, the navigation software which presents a level of blocking, of access.
Since the only limit is that of the human brain, anything is possible.
I studied for 1 year in programming and I know its limits ... in fact there are none.
It should not be forgotten that pure programming is based only on 0s and 1. And therefore everything is possible.
Now, programming is done a lot by software and by "block" so behind it we are on software blocks.

So if I have something to say would be to add an "offline" mode which would keep our favorite shows in our storage. And be able to see them without using the internet. And I don't even know if it's possible to be able to display a site "offline".
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3887 Сообщения
15 July 2020
First of all I wanted to tell you that you made a mistake on my nickname but it does not matter. I was just amazed that you two were wrong ^^

@Taion
Sorry for the mistake, I had just Copied and Pasted from the post above me...
that is why we were both wrong..

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !