Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Hxllxws
Присоединился в Jan 2016

2 Сообщения
16 March 2020
hotness level question. I've only known the existance of XXX and full nudity levels. I just came accross "Nudity" level as a third level. This doesnt show less nudity than that of a Full nudity level does it?
pantalone
Присоединился в Nov 2010

224 Сообщения
16 March 2020
In the Settings menu (gearwheel icon, top right of iS window) the Levels of Eroticism are listed and you can select using tick boxes. You need to deselect Progressive Hotness to do this.

The difference between nudity and full nudity is that nudity doesn't include poses with open legs. This isn't an iron rule, it's a judgement call by Totem editors, so sometimes questionable. Both levels often ignore accessories, such as shoes, hats, jewellery, etc.
Hxllxws
Присоединился в Jan 2016

2 Сообщения
16 March 2020
okay that makes sense thank you for the clarification. Ill probably aim higher for the full nudity shows then unless the previews are just that good
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
16 March 2020 (edited)
The names of the levels are often misleading. For example a clip that includes a brief upskirt shot of a model that is completely clothed can be classified as a Full Nudity clip. This is correct according to Totem's definitions of the levels - and there is at least one such clip.

The rating when applied to the cards is the highest level of any clip so it will be more reliable than that for any individual clip (such extreme cases as that upskirt shot refered to above will not be for the only full nudity clip of the card) but can still reflect the rating of just a single clip.

There is a pinned post in the Everything About iStripper section of the forum describing the hotness levels.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39011/1?post=574198
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !