Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT of the MONTH of January 2020: Belka!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

kindsoul88
Присоединился в Dec 2013

107 Сообщения
6 January 2020
yaaaaaaay :D so glad one of my favorites did :
Tango12
Присоединился в Aug 2015

1 Сообщения
6 January 2020
Certainly well earned... She indeed is talented and beautiful. Congratulations, Belka!
Dom221
Присоединился в May 2008

32 Сообщения
6 January 2020
Tout a fait d'accord cette femme est raiment sublime on espere un take 2 avec beaucoup de lingerie fine ..................
ADG75017
Присоединился в Jan 2014

6 Сообщения
6 January 2020
oui elle est vraiment très belle, ca faisait longtemps qu'il fallait vraiment une des belles parmi les plus belles
maintenant il faut d'autres shows de Belka et du VR !!!!
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4546 Сообщения
6 January 2020
Belka est prévue revenir au studio courant janvier 2020, nous aurons donc une nouvelle série de cartes avec elle 😊
chantra2009
Присоединился в Jun 2016

14 Сообщения
9 January 2020
Belka is one of my top favs, love her lots!! Can't wait to see more of her this decade!!
snappy42
Присоединился в Nov 2019

11 Сообщения
15 January 2020
If I were to get 1 Belka card, which should it be? Or should I wait for take 2?
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
15 January 2020
It looks like there is a new Belka card due any day. My favourite is "Classy For You" - she wears the classic LBD and there is a magical moment where she slips her panties off from undernewath it. She also wears a set of ***** heels in that show - in some of the others she is more barefoot.

If you can access it, go to the IS Workshop created by Lukaszr. You will be able to see 12 photos from each set and that may guide your decision. The address is  //www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/
FireMedic177
Присоединился в Dec 2013

24 Сообщения
17 January 2020
Congratulations to Ms. Belka!

What a wonderful way to usher in the new year! Thank You for returning to the iStripper studio to continue your work here.

I hope you have time to enjoy Paris : )
Hojotoho
Присоединился в Nov 2019

3 Сообщения
29 April 2020 (edited)
I understand Belka's latest show is XXX. What a shame, she is far too talented to need to resort to this.
Money talking?
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
29 April 2020
I understand her latest show is XXX. What a shame, she is far too talented to need to resort to this.
Money talking?
@Hojotoho. No - it's more in response to the desires and wishes of most of the customers who think Belka is fabulous.

Have you bought the show and watched it? If you did you would find that there are still lots of standing and pole clips with just three XXX clips that are all incredibly gentle and tasteful use of fingers only to reach climax.

She has done a number of photosets previously on MetArt and SexArt where she has played with herself in a similar way. So such shows are a part of her repertoire.
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
29 April 2020 (edited)
I understand Belka's latest show is XXX. What a shame, she is far too talented to need to resort to this.
Money talking?
There is many people among us who like such sort of entertainment also; and so, precisely because she is fabulous and talented - and, by the way, already did such things on other sites - they did request Team to get also some XXX shows by her.
Hojotoho
Присоединился в Nov 2019

3 Сообщения
29 April 2020
I understand her latest show is XXX. What a shame, she is far too talented to need to resort to this.
Money talking?@Hojotoho. No - it's more in response to the desires and wishes of most of the customers who think Belka is fabulous.

Have you bought the show and watched it? If you did you would find that there are still lots of standing and pole clips with just three XXX clips that are all incredibly gentle and tasteful use of fingers only to reach climax.

She has done a number of photosets previously on MetArt and SexArt where she has played with herself in a similar way. So such shows are a part of her repertoire.

Thanks I take our point. I do not subscribe to either of the websites you mention, but I hold onto the hope that she may one day do some work for Photodromm.

orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
29 April 2020
Money talking?

She was a camgirl and did very explicit stuff on cam for money. She is a sex worker. The hope is that she is comfortable with the work and is glad to be paid extra for more explicit content. We forget how young many girls are...an experienced girl is 25 which means that they are still lacking quite a bit of wisdom and experience. They kind of fall in the category of professional athlete where their careers are over by the time many of our starting our first one.
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2242 Сообщения
29 April 2020 (edited)
Money talking?

I am glad that this card wasn't the next "Special Event Card" It's about time for the next one 😕
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
29 April 2020 (edited)
It's about time for the next one
I don't think that releasing a SEC now would be the best idea - at all - in order to fidelize customers during pandemic times, and so I really hope such a card won't be published for a couple of months... anyway, we will see.
sgibzmna
Присоединился в Mar 2018

1 Сообщения
7 February 2021
👌

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !