Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Our studio was on Fire (in the first meaning of the word)!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

ProHaib
Присоединился в Oct 2017

4 Сообщения
6 April 2018
Thank God nobody got *****! I wish you the best for the future and hopefully a fast rebuilding of the studio!
jt123
Присоединился в Apr 2008

183 Сообщения
6 April 2018
So sorry for the accident! Glad no one was ***** -- take your time, do it well, and take care of all in the recovery. Thanks!
Dfner
Присоединился в Feb 2018

629 Сообщения
6 April 2018
Only now noticed this news... what terrible luck you had! As with everyone else here, I'm happy that nobody got ***** but this sucks big time nevertheless!

I don't mind the slowed down release schedule, more than understandable under the circumstances.

Please take all the time you need as long as you come back as good or even better than before! :D Best of luck to you from now on - hope to see you back in full capacity as soon as possible!
Marionlover
Присоединился в Jan 2009

57 Сообщения
6 April 2018
So sad !😪
Cygnar82
Присоединился в Sep 2015

30 Сообщения
6 April 2018
That's scary! But yes, very greatful that no one was injured! That is the most important thing :D
bommel97
Присоединился в May 2008

70 Сообщения
6 April 2018
Good things can come out of everything bad
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
7 April 2018
If you guys did a pure fun refurb card in these outfits to help fund things. I would so buy it. Seriously.
Love the idea :)

@kaiju

Ha Ha Ha....If you guys do, a screen washing is a must...LMAO
joven26
Присоединился в Apr 2017

2 Сообщения
7 April 2018
The most important thing is that both the team and the girls were not *****, i hope that all get well too soon and better.
Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013

1028 Сообщения
7 April 2018
Re: If you guys do, a screen washing is a must...LMAO

I like that idea. I'd buy the card to help finance the clean-up. Now if you could get a model into one of those suites and to take it off at the end...
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
7 April 2018
Glad to hear that no one was *****.

My best wishes for the rebuilding and just take your time.
dar2112v
Присоединился в Dec 2007

447 Сообщения
8 April 2018
Wow! sorry to hear about the fire and glad everyone is OK. I'm sure the studio will come back better than ever!

Best wishes to the whole team.
AlexOneKennobi
Присоединился в May 2012

19 Сообщения
8 April 2018
Heureusement qu'il n'y a pas eu de blessé. Le matériel, ça se repare.
Je vous souhaite tout le courage nécessaire pour cette épreuve, mais je ne doute pas que vous en sortirez grandis!
"Ce qui ne nous tue pas nous rend plus fort..."
JoeSmiles
Присоединился в Apr 2015

8 Сообщения
10 April 2018
Glad you're all ok guys and gals ^^
I'm sure you'll rebuild bigger and better!
'Til then, rest up and take it easy
mars073
Присоединился в Aug 2008

6 Сообщения
10 April 2018
I'm so sorry to hear about this accident! It is very fortunate that no one was injured.

Please take your time getting things back together and running smoothly again. We all have plenty of lovely ladies from past updates to keep us entertained :)
Chase32
Присоединился в Dec 2007

2 Сообщения
11 April 2018
God bless no one was *****. Equipment can be replaced people can't.
God willing you'll be operations once more.
M1971
Присоединился в Jul 2016

5 Сообщения
11 April 2018
Sorry to here this.
Good luck getting it all sorted.
It's amazing you are posting new models at all.
Well done.

POPEYED
Присоединился в Jul 2013

1342 Сообщения
11 April 2018 (edited)
Did you guys roast marshmallows??? 😆🔥 (jk)

but seriously I am glad everyone is okay! 👍😉
PointZero
Присоединился в May 2014

52 Сообщения
12 April 2018
Sorry to hear about the fire!. Best wishes to all of your staff and no worries about the slow down on cards you guys take care of yourselfs. I look forward to the re-build of your new awesome studio. ^_^

PZ
Nikotem
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

43 Сообщения
12 April 2018
If you guys did a pure fun refurb card in these outfits to help fund things. I would so buy it. Seriously.
Love the idea :)
Don't even think about it! 😜
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
12 April 2018
It was a fun thought. We can settle for the naked ladies we get then😀
Donatien
Присоединился в Dec 2013

64 Сообщения
12 April 2018

I was so sorry to hear of the studio fire , which I gather as so often with indoor fires was due a fault in the electrics. Such events give us all the willies, as it could easily happen to any of us. However, As others have said on the plus side at least it gives one the opportunity to make the re-build better than before.
domimod
Присоединился в Nov 2008

309 Сообщения
12 April 2018
Quelle catastrophe mais heureusement il n'y a pas de blessés et c'est surtout çà le plus important.
La reconstruction va être longue et je suis de tout coeur avec vous.
drx
Присоединился в May 2016

7 Сообщения
12 April 2018
So sad....
MusicMan0070
Присоединился в Dec 2016

11 Сообщения
13 April 2018
Sorry for your loss, glad no one was *****, keep up the great work, hope the setback is going to make your studio better in the rebuild. MM
Amethustos
Присоединился в Oct 2013

17 Сообщения
14 April 2018
Bonjour,
Si besoin de tenues, j'en ai de disponibles et prête a être expédiées ( neuves ).
Bon courage et bravo pour les nouveaux shows.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
If necessary, I have available and ready to be shipped (new).
Good luck and congratulations for the new shows.
vgconn
Присоединился в Aug 2013

1 Сообщения
21 April 2018
Hi,

I noticed the post about the fire just after a major purchasing burst. Hope you can put proceeds to good use. Thanks especially to all the glorious women.
shodan084
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
24 April 2018
So how are the repairs going? Is it starting to look like a studio again?
ckvghduser
Присоединился в Oct 2007

253 Сообщения
24 April 2018
Yes. Updates would be appreciated.
Khan91
Присоединился в Aug 2016

118 Сообщения
24 April 2018
@team, can you provide us a rough estimate on how long before we can start seeing the regular 7 cards a week? :D
Is it days, weeks or months?
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
24 April 2018
Would customers be o.k if they never went back to 7 a week? I think we need to brace ourselves. They have wanted to drop back to 5 a week for a few years now. This set- back gives them that opportunity. It is just how business goes.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !