Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

OldDog01
Присоединился в Sep 2014

25 Сообщения
26 December 2017
I have absolutely no issues at all ith the dancers presented for the Advent Calendar - they were all gorgeous aand very entertaining!
However, there were far too many technical issues regarding the actual release of the cards - up to and including the special December 25 release - it's still not working.
While I'm not demanding a refund or anything like that, it would only be common courtesy and good business to offer loyal customers something for the inconvenience.
Please just get the problem fixed already!!!
Rhylock
Присоединился в Sep 2016

11 Сообщения
26 December 2017 (edited)
I am with the other unsatisfied customers, the calendar did not performed as promised and therefore, Totem has to compensate us for buying the calendar on the first day.

I would not be as mad if the promotion did not say, "You get your shows one day in advance," but they did and that is the problem, do not make a promise you cannot make or an empty promise.

This is not about money, the girls, or the business model. This is about trust, and Totem has lost the trust of a few of us who did purchase this very promotion with the very intent it will work.

We even could demand for a full refund because the product did not work as promised. In the business world, if we were promised something and it was not exactly as promised that is considered bad business and refunds, compensation, or even a law suit (if it was that serious) could happen.

Most of us won't have the time to send a court action, but this *****.

At least an apolopy for the issues would be a bit more reasonable and a promise to make sure future promotions do not go as bad as this one.
smudge46
Присоединился в May 2008

8 Сообщения
26 December 2017
The advent calendar was an interesting concept, though poorly executed.

When part of the promise / pitch for the calendar was that subscribers get cards early - failing on multiple occasions to accomplish that is just bad.

This is subjective, but overall the card quality seems poor this month, I get the standard "past results do not guarantee future preformance" but when there seems to be a clear trend of really strong weeks / groups of cards - and when that suddenly changes and that change coincides perfectly with the start of a "month" long subscription...
jlhawth
Присоединился в Jan 2013

20 Сообщения
26 December 2017
I have no problem with the girls, but like a lot of other customers the technical issues of the Advent Calendar have upset me too. The fact that not just once, but on several occassions there were issues opening the cards to recieve our bonus of day early releases, and especially with this current issue of the "special show" for those who bought for Dec 25 is extremely upsetting. I don't know what else to say about it. I didn't mind the idea behind the advent calendar, but the execution by Totem was just poor unfortunately. Not sure what Totem plans to do about this, but I fell like they need to do something because they've managed to upset quite a few of their customers with this whole debacle.
OldDog01
Присоединился в Sep 2014

25 Сообщения
26 December 2017

Why would that be fair?
Number6, you seem to forget that when a customer pays for something, they expect to get value for their payment.
It really is a matter of trust and Totem has to show they are going to act in good faith to maintain that trust.
I certainly do not intend to stop using iStripper, as it does provide me with much enjoyment, but it would be nice for Totem to ensure that their customers are kept happy.
As has been uggested, even a simple appology might be in order.
Malcanthet
Присоединился в Dec 2016

1 Сообщения
26 December 2017
The only real complaint; if one can call it that; I have with the advent Calander is the one for the 25th not being available when I woke up in the morning. Although that is more of the guys in IT being lazy methinks. Other than that I quite liked the Advent Calander promotion as a whole.
uhhh6758
Присоединился в May 2016

17 Сообщения
Why would that be fair?

You only pay 15 credits per card. You haven't really lost anything, you will get the "FREE" (for which you have paid 0 credits) card tomorrow.

Yes I'm disappointed too but these things happen.

Never said it was fair, just wishful thinking...

Also @Mahonri. I agree.
etnalover
Присоединился в Jun 2017

2 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Any word on when the 25th unique show is going to be released? I haven't been following this forum about it but I noticed the giant square is still not uncovered. Unless the show is in my collection and I just have no idea which one it was supposed to be XD

Anyways, that's the only thing I'm really a tiny bit disappointed with. I may not have liked every single show this month but that's fine. If the unique show isn't out yet, which is the only reason I wanted to get this advent calendar, I'd be fine with just a free show.
Firescale
Присоединился в Feb 2011

127 Сообщения
26 December 2017
The latest word is that the show will be releast 10 am CET. So soon.
etnalover
Присоединился в Jun 2017

2 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Gotcha, thanks much for the answer!
Amelly
Присоединился в Jan 2008

384 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Il est 10:14, et j'***** toujours, Nika N vient de faire son apparition dans les nouvelles cartes mais la carte exclusive du calendrier est toujours invisible...
dkdark
Присоединился в Jul 2017

3 Сообщения
26 December 2017
so it should have been avilabel 17 min ago...
I still dont have it, any else got it?
Axelon22
Присоединился в Dec 2012

4 Сообщения
26 December 2017
when will be released the 25 model of the calendar? :(
shadowman64
Присоединился в Dec 2013

40 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Still waiting too. 8.25pm AEST
zero
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2 Сообщения
26 December 2017
still waiting
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
26 December 2017
10:40 on 26th and still no card of the 25th
PFSIDES
Присоединился в Apr 2015

3 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Bonjour, 26/12/2017 à 13:39 et toujours pas de model exclusif dans le calendrier de l'avent. De plus, je n'ai pas eu droit au 10 coup gratuit de la machineslot pour noel ...
thefister
Присоединился в Jul 2008

22 Сообщения
26 December 2017
même chose...
ispacex
Присоединился в Jun 2013

2 Сообщения
26 December 2017
same
uhhh6758
Присоединился в May 2016

17 Сообщения
26 December 2017
same here
marion68
Присоединился в Feb 2008

2 Сообщения
26 December 2017
OK so the calendar still is bugged but the card has come to my collection by itself XD
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4553 Сообщения
10h50 am in France and no 25th card in the calendar and in my collection.
It's a shame 😖
shodan084
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Here she is... the star for our tree! Enjoy the rest of the month, Totem Team, members, fellows, one and all! Merry kringle!
shadowman64
Присоединился в Dec 2013

40 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Just got it. Thanks
portoricos
Присоединился в Jun 2009

46 Сообщения
26 December 2017
hurra !!! finally it has arrived
portoricos
Присоединился в Jun 2009

46 Сообщения
26 December 2017
I Close and open Istripper, and Niemira is in my collection
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4553 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Yes, for me too, the card was coming automatically in my collection after a sync with server.
altair500
Присоединился в Jan 2009

26 Сообщения
26 December 2017
Merci Totem pour ce superbe calendrier de l'avent, malgré quelques cartes qui ne sont pas à mon goût (pas évident de satisfaire tout le monde) le bilan est, pour moi, très positif.

Mention spéciale pour Emylia Argan, une agréable découverte, LA révélation de ce calendrier !
Inawe51
Присоединился в Oct 2013

22 Сообщения
26 December 2017
hurra !!! finally it has arrived
Inawe51
Присоединился в Oct 2013

22 Сообщения
26 December 2017
The next promotion should be interesting. I wonder how well it wil do? I at least hope its executed better. Because like most customers Totem/Istripper lost some trust points with this one.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !