Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
9 December 2017
`Not waving, drowning'. An Australian beach saying.

In this case, despite movement of download indicator, the show is shown as queued!!! So - Not downloading, marking time!

Khan91
Присоединился в Aug 2016

118 Сообщения
9 December 2017
@ktab Servers seem to be fine for me. You're in Australia? Funny, I was playing with a game with a friend of mine a little while ago and he had serious ping issues and was getting really terrible download speeds as well. Might be a technical issue. Do let me know how you find Emylia. I saw her preview over on iStripper Showroom last night and she looked 😍
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
9 December 2017 (edited)
@Khan91 - I will give up for the night - it being just past 9:30pm Saturday here. The card keeps aborting. I restarted the computer a couple of times. The download indicator suggests that it is downloading - then it *****! Same cycle, many times! It started when the first download was 98% complete!

So, I will let you know, but that will be tomorrow when the downloads will be hopefully functional again.

I am cynical. Last Sunday was a disaster and then Monday we received Sunday's card and then had to argue `where's Monday's card'. I *****, come next Monday, I might need to ask for Saturday, Sunday and that Monday's advanced cards. Of course, by then, only Monday will be advanced. I am not sure if this affects the new show carousel.

I can access every other website in my `Favourites'. I have even been able to communicate on the Forum. But the software is telling me `hands off' the reason that you joined iStripper in the first place - the shows! So worse problem - at least for me - than last weekend and still no contingency plan - despite last week!

IF I get the show, I will write about it right here in this thread. Sadly it is a scary `if'!

Have a good one! Now a long shower and bed!
h8c7eler76
Присоединился в Sep 2008

40 Сообщения
9 December 2017
I did not do the advent-calendar-deal because of cards like Peneloppe Ferre's card.
If I promise to buy the "pig in a poke" and the reward is cards like these, then I call that "***** money"
or "a scam ".
As a Tripple Diamond member, the only advantage for me is the unique and exclusive card on Dec. 25.
If I have to put up with girls like Peneloppe in my wonderful collection, I have to say "Thank you, but
No thank you".

I'm sure Peneloppe is a wonderful person, but sorry, she is an insult to my eyes.

I had got a funny feeling at this deal and i was right.
xeaon26cz
Присоединился в Jun 2017

2 Сообщения
9 December 2017
I've bought the calendar just in sake of having it... just want to get surprised I guess :)
dolphins109
Присоединился в Feb 2011

790 Сообщения
9 December 2017
i got her show. and peneloppe is a BIG HIT. good job team players. and mods.👍👍👍😍😍😍
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
9 December 2017
I did not do the advent-calendar-deal because of cards like Peneloppe Ferre's card.
If I promise to buy the "pig in a poke" and the reward is cards like these, then I call that "***** money"
or "a scam ".
As a Tripple Diamond member, the only advantage for me is the unique and exclusive card on Dec. 25.
If I have to put up with girls like Peneloppe in my wonderful collection, I have to say "Thank you, but
No thank you".

I'm sure Peneloppe is a wonderful person, but sorry, she is an insult to my eyes.

I had got a funny feeling at this deal and i was right.

Dude we all have to deal with girls that aren't our type, i've learned that it doesn't make the girl unattractive, or a poor decision by totem, it just means I do not enjoy them. The advent deal WAS NOT for triple diamond members, it was for new members to help them get triple diamond prices, A new member would only be able to buy 13 of the 25 cards in the advent calendar for 330 credits. So they basically get 12 cards for free, and pay for 13...that is what triple diamond members already get, all the time.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
9 December 2017
A new member would only be able to buy 13 of the 25 cards in the advent calendar for 330 credits. So they basically get 12 cards for free, and pay for 13...that is what triple diamond members already get, all the time.

That's wrong, only tripple diamond pay 330cr for the calendar.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
9 December 2017
@xeaon26cz - in the initial announcement of the Advent Calendar it says

You have till Dec. 23rd to buy this calendar!

by that time it will hardly be a "pig in a poke". Or you could go to @Lukasr's site and see what the forthcomming cards are going to be.

But even if you stayed within the spirit of the Advent calendar theme - a small surprise every day until Christmas - just because you don't like some of the cards, or even if you don't like any of them, would not make it a scam. Totem made and offer and so far have delivered exactly what was promised (albeit with a glitch due to server problems last weekend).
shodan084
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
9 December 2017
On the ninth day of beastival Totem gave to me; Emylia Argan's Grrterbelt, Peneloppe's squeaky bed springs, Selene's escaped from the cage again , Darcia Lee's hunting smaller things , Mira's sliding up a sand dune, Luna's howling extroverts, Demi Frae from the pack, Lexi Laylo's purring felidae and a Kristy Black to sloth on my tree...
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
9 December 2017 (edited)
Oops - I addressed my previous post to the wrong person, it should have been @h8c7eler76. Sorry. I was about to correct it but shodan084 made a post and I lost the chance to do so.
Birger52
Присоединился в Apr 2008

120 Сообщения
9 December 2017
Think you've got that one wrong @orclover
Cards are regular prices for everybody. (As far as I can figure out from what other people write about the prices.)
Difference is you don't know what you're buying - and you get a card you maybe like for free...
No rebate.
No I think the Niemara card is going to be the one that is "special" and is given for free for the advent. There are a few future girls that have red lingerie but none of them have the christmas hat on...so I was making it aware that you free card will be her. Im not sad, I don't buy her cards anyway.

I was talking about the discount you seem to think, less than triple diamonds are getting.
They are not, as far as I can tell - they too, have to pay the regular price for the 24 cards.

If it is Niemiera, it'll be a loss.
But I am still not buying something I don't know what is - and even if it is confirmed to be her, buying 24 cards, that I may not want, is still too expensive...
CrackCrazy
Присоединился в Jun 2010

47 Сообщения
9 December 2017
I'm not sure what could be so special about an "exclusive" Niemiera card that Totem has already carded 13 times. She is a beautiful girl, but I just don't understand why anyone would pay for cards they otherwise would not purchase so they can have that 14th look at Niemiera. Now if they were going to to put her with Viola and give us a new duo card- something completely unexpected - ? - but I don't see that, For now Peneloppe is where she belongs- not in my collection. No doubt there will be a couple more from her in the magic "24".
SpaveInvader
Присоединился в Oct 2010

919 Сообщения
9 December 2017
@CrackCrazy,
who told you that the unique card would be from Niemira?????
nobody than the Totem Team knows that.
and it's very interresting how easy some members here bite on some rumors.
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
9 December 2017 (edited)
@CrackCrazy,
who told you that the unique card would be from Niemira?????
nobody than the Totem Team knows that.
and it's very interresting how easy some members here bite on some rumors.

Pretty sure it is more than rumors...remember all of this content comes directly from totem servers.....I don't want to spoil the surprise...but this girl has 14 cards, so that won't be a surprise...and people should know what they are getting if it is part of a sale.

That being said I could be wrong...and it could be the fourth pic(titled "Santa's Surprise)...can you imagine the outrage that the free card is a thick girl with fake boobs and huge tattoos...now that would be a troll.
SpaveInvader
Присоединился в Oct 2010

919 Сообщения
9 December 2017
well, it might be true or not.
but do you think as it will be a unique card only for the advent calendar owners and not for purchase otherwise it would be that easy to become the data of that card?
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
10 December 2017
well, it might be true or not.
but do you think as it will be a unique card only for the advent calendar owners and not for purchase otherwise it would be that easy to become the data of that card?

Their data for upcoming cards is already filled out through the middle of January, plus every girl that they have casted is accounted for...It is possible that they left one girl out but unlikely.
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
10 December 2017
Melena Tara (Rare Beauty) is today's advanced card. Perhaps not for me. It is showing as `download queued'. This happened with Saturday's (yesterday's) card. I finally managed to download that card several hours later.

How I long for 3-show Friday's - the `old' two weeks ago system! Two weekends out of two have had problems and I suspect there is still no contingency plan!

I would lodge a Support ticket but that no longer takes attachments. I am advised it is on the list for attention, just not near the top of the list. ... sigh ...
Khan91
Присоединился в Aug 2016

118 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@ktab Would you recommend Emylia's card? She looks nice but there is only ONE clip in the preview so I can't tell what kind of a show it is.
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@Khan91 I DID finally get that card a few hours ago.

This is tricky - due to tastes. I do not think it is a great card. Which does not mean that it won't appeal to you. The model is thin, modestly chested. She moves slowly. Most of the `nudity'/`full nudity' clips start at least partially clothed - so depending on whether you are into the striptease aspects, you might prefer that.

I PERSONALLY think this would be an average card of all of those released under the Advent Calendar. I am not enthused. I think it was better than the Peneloppe Ferre card - but I was dreading that one before it came out - whereas you were keen.

Do you have specific questions, because I am kind of guessing. What I have written is true - for me. But if you want to ask something specific for you ... ?
Khan91
Присоединился в Aug 2016

118 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@ktab Guess I'll wait and see when the rating averages out. I'm personally a fan of slow seductive shows although I like other kinds too if the girl is nice. E.g. I really like Demi Fray (probably my favorite) and also Hilary C, Kristina, Linda Elisson.

As for Peneloppe Ferre, I was actually looking forward to it because I only saw the picture and from that I got the impression she is the kind I would like, though she turned out to be the exact opposite.
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@Khan91 - I adore Demi Fray - and helped a few people re-launch the casting poll when nothing was being advised by Totem. Also all three of the other ladies - I have ALL of their shows. Adore them all. If it helps, Emylia is more like them.

I do not believe as good as them - but I recall that you thought she was lovely. If I was to guess, I think you might like the show. I would have bought the show even if I was NOT in the Advent Calendar - for what that is worth!
Khan91
Присоединился в Aug 2016

118 Сообщения
10 December 2017 (edited)
@ktab I just got it. It's quite good. I guess we have similar tastes then. :D

I hope Nicole Love and Veronica Clark debut this week as well and that we can see the other 3 Demi Fray cards as soon as possible. :D
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@Khan91 - Glad to hear it. Our tastes may well be close.

As for Melena's advance card, it is going on an hour and 12% is showing as downloaded in that time. Clearly you had no such delays in getting that new card. You decided and downloaded and watched - all in the time that my download crawled up to 12%!

When the card, that you just downloaded, was downloaded by me, a few hours ago, it was quick. So maybe it just gets lazy at night (here - almost 9:15pm Sunday here).

👍👍👍
shodan084
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
10 December 2017
On the tenth day of saturnalia Totem gave to me; A beautiful Melena Tara, Emylia Argan in a corset, A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Fray cut and paste error , Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
shodan084
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
10 December 2017
I really like Emilya Argan... the way she moves in that corset is really... enticing! I could watch just that all day! :)
h8c7eler76
Присоединился в Sep 2008

40 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@orclover
The advent deal WAS NOT for triple diamond members

i agree, but ... (see below)

@TheEmu
But even if you stayed within the spirit of the Advent calendar theme - a small surprise every day until
Christmas - just because you don't like some of the cards, or even if you don't like any of them, would not make
it a scam. Totem made and offer and so far have delivered exactly what was promised (albeit with a glitch due
to server problems last weekend).

You are right, i take back the "scam", that was not polite.
I dont talk about "dont like some of the cards". A slap on the face is not what i call a "surprise". :-))
I did not buy every offered card since the Estonika-disaster (different story), but Peneloppe is far away from
the quality, we got since a long time. If you have a look of her ratings, im not alone, it seems.
However, it is not my intention to ruin Peneloppe, just my opinion.

Lets see, what happens until Dec 23.

Thank you, guys and Marry Christmas.
shodan084
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
10 December 2017
Marry Christmas
Will Father Christmas be giving her away? ;)
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
10 December 2017
I really like Emilya Argan... the way she moves in that corset is really... enticing! I could watch just that all day! :)

But...but...but....she has tattoos...why did they cast her?
h8c7eler76
Присоединился в Sep 2008

40 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@shodan084
Will Father Christmas be giving her away? ;)

Sometimes i have to laugh about myself.
I'm not a native english speaker, but that's indeed a stupid mistake. :)))
Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !