Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

peterbanker
Присоединился в Jan 2009

216 Сообщения
14 December 2017
Totally agree with stefnev1
Paintsnudes
Присоединился в Sep 2012

361 Сообщения
14 December 2017 (edited)
@Wyldanimal, thank you. I was about to ask that demanding member if they were stupid or just a sociopathic narcissist, but that would be bad. your humourous post was a much better way of communicating.😂😈
lukaszr
Присоединился в Dec 2007

721 Сообщения
14 December 2017
@Wyldanimal
What ever are you doing to antagonize these members?

I'm baaad monkey, veeeery bad monkey 😀

@complainers
Honestly, I don't care about opinions of people who are doing nothing except talking.

If I could get the info about release dates of future cards, I would put them on my website first, then (maybe) here. But those dates are unknown for us.
If someone isn't satisfied, please leave.
goodwolf
Присоединился в May 2011

254 Сообщения
14 December 2017
Well said :)
Someone said to create a new thread for this topic soon.
As far as I remember the previous one had in the title name "don't look if you don't want to know" or sg. like this...
maybe when creating the next ones title, put this back to its title guys
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
14 December 2017 (edited)
This thread helps me get my finances ready ahead of time quiet frequently and doing so has made them alot of money the way I see it. Please continue what you do Lukazr and the others, I do thank you for it👍

And I'll add to this isn't advertisement based on a preview before most things hit shelves ?
ciphoto
Присоединился в Nov 2017

48 Сообщения
15 December 2017
So does any one know if Nicole Love has some xxx cards coming out. Cause I'm sure more than just me would love to see them. What a lovely labia.
silent1121
Присоединился в Jul 2008

43 Сообщения
15 December 2017
OMG yes...new luna <3 <3 <3
lukaszr
Присоединился в Dec 2007

721 Сообщения
16 December 2017
@ciphoto
So does any one know if Nicole Love has some xxx cards coming out

Yes, there should be two XXX cards.

iStripper: Nika N, Peneloppe Ferre.
iStripper XXX: Melena Tara, Nicole Love.
ADMIRERZ
Присоединился в Jun 2008

207 Сообщения
16 December 2017
I think I regret getting the advent collection. I don't want Peneloppe as the Christmas card. She has fake boobs and lips, not my kind of model. I think there are 2 models with fake lips and it looks bad. I want Neimera as my Christmas card. More natural girls without terrible tattoos please.
dar2112v
Присоединился в Dec 2007

447 Сообщения
16 December 2017
I regret the Advent calendars existence. But fortunately for you @ADMIREZ I would guess Neimera will be the Christmas card that will not be available for purchase and Penelope will be release on/in the calendar. So you will get a card you do want and another you do not want.

If I cant buy one then I wont buy the other .. my annoyance grows every time I think of this calendar. I might have enough credits on hand to last me years at this point.
ckvghduser
Присоединился в Oct 2007

253 Сообщения
16 December 2017
I've said this before, I know but... I can't believe Totem would leave all that money on the table and not sell the "unavailable" Christmas card to those who did not buy the Advent Calendar but wanted to buy the "unavailable" card. Of course, if they changed their mind and made it available to the non Advent Calendar buyers, then those who bought the Calendar to the get card would be extremely pissed.

The only solution for Totem would later make the "unavailable" card available for a much higher price to those who didn't take advantage of the offer. Of course, all of this is moot if the card is a "loser".
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
16 December 2017
The advent card may not be available...the card they chose is not going to be all that popular because it is the 14th card of that particular girl as far as I can tell. They chose a card that probably would have sold less anyway, people were suckered into spending way more credits than they would have spent for a card that isn't unique. If they had forsight they would have saved the viola christmas card and promised to give that exclusively...and it would have been more attractive offer. The advent takes advantage of people like the slot machine games and loot boxes in video games. People love the randomness, and they love spending tons of money to get something meaningless for free. I am happy that totem made so much money off of this...hopefully they will improve the product.
ciphoto
Присоединился в Nov 2017

48 Сообщения
17 December 2017
@lukaszr

Thanks for the update, I will be on the look out!
silent1121
Присоединился в Jul 2008

43 Сообщения
19 December 2017
alyssia kent is so hot and i cant wait for peneloppes new card OMG <3
Hemingford
Присоединился в Oct 2013

178 Сообщения
22 December 2017 (edited)
Can't wait for "Lexi Layo - First Rate" 😋

Edit: It seems that show has been inside the advents calendar today!
silent1121
Присоединился в Jul 2008

43 Сообщения
23 December 2017
OMG please tell me were gettin a bunch of cards of Alyssia kent not just 1 or 2 cuz she is so effing hot 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
lukaszr
Присоединился в Dec 2007

721 Сообщения
23 December 2017 (edited)
iStripper: Selene, Niemira, Alyssia Kent.
iStripper XXX: Kristy Black.

Edit:
It looks like Niemira will be the last, special card from Advent Calendar. Very good. I have 12 cards of Niemira and I'm going to buy 13th card - Choppy Flight, and... really don't need any more. At least I will be able to buy Peneloppe Ferre's "Santa's Surprise". That's good news for me.
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4543 Сообщения
23 December 2017
With Niemira and Peneloppe as Santa's *****, I'm in heaven. It will be a great Christmas for me, thank you Totem team, I wish you a merry Christmas 😊
dar2112v
Присоединился в Dec 2007

447 Сообщения
23 December 2017
Since I cant buy Niemira I will pass on Penelope as well; doesn't seem right to have one Christmas card and not the other. I look forward to a Happy New Year and particularly the end of this Advent calendar.
ckvghduser
Присоединился в Oct 2007

253 Сообщения
23 December 2017
Next year, I hope Totem considers leading up to Christmas with sexy Elf costumes and sexy Angel costumes and then finish it off with the sexy Santa costume again.
ckvghduser
Присоединился в Oct 2007

253 Сообщения
23 December 2017
I Love, Love, Love Kristy Black's new card and what she's wearing. Oh Baby!
silent1121
Присоединился в Jul 2008

43 Сообщения
23 December 2017 (edited)
eagerly waiting on that new alyssia kent card and the selene and peneloppe ones as well...and some more melena and kate shoo too lol...damn im bout to be broke as hell this holiday season lmao
eyex
Присоединился в Aug 2010

51 Сообщения
24 December 2017
More Kristy Black and Mira xxx cards. please
lonewolf2
Присоединился в Dec 2011

22 Сообщения
25 December 2017
I know some of y'all are gonna gag at this question, but does the exclusive Niemira card include naked feet?
dolphins109
Присоединился в Feb 2011

790 Сообщения
25 December 2017
marry christmas. everyone.
zenexxx
Присоединился в Apr 2015

102 Сообщения
26 December 2017
There she comes. One and only Foxxi Black 😍
ckvghduser
Присоединился в Oct 2007

253 Сообщения
27 December 2017
Okay, I'll probably get all of Foxxi's card just because it's her. However, I really am tired of the lingerie in pics 3 and 5 above. The other outfits are fantastic, especially pics 1 and 2. Can't wait!
zenexxx
Присоединился в Apr 2015

102 Сообщения
27 December 2017 (edited)
I know what you mean. I'm tried of models wearing pink t-shirt New York ;)
Anyway Foxxi in this office outfit with glasses... yummy 😍
eyex
Присоединился в Aug 2010

51 Сообщения
27 December 2017
Everyone has their own taste, I just do not like photo number 1, and probably I will not buy this card, and the rest of the cards I am on. And cards 5 and 6 are the best :)
zzmaskers
Присоединился в Mar 2011

608 Сообщения
27 December 2017
Foxxi Black Take 2: only the outfit of card 2 and 4 I like. Too much lingerie nowadays like in card 3 and 5.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !