Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
SexyMakeUp
Присоединился в Jan 2008

264 Сообщения
10 April 2014
Today, 10 april 2014, Lola Taylor is in our studio for virtuagirl.
Here is a picture after her make-up.
readyforanything
Присоединился в Apr 2011

2405 Сообщения
10 April 2014
Very pretty girl, have fun doing the photos.
SexyMakeUp
Присоединился в Jan 2008

264 Сообщения
14 April 2014
Today, 14 april 2014, Subil Arch is in our studio for virtuagirl.
Here is a picture after her make-up.
SpaveInvader
Присоединился в Oct 2010

919 Сообщения
14 April 2014
great work on a very cute girl.
thanx @SexyMakeUp :)
Mbrizzy
Присоединился в Jul 2011

153 Сообщения
15 April 2014
WOW, look at those dreamy eyes! looking forward to Subil! Lola looks nice as well
szalka
Присоединился в Apr 2010

1864 Сообщения
6 May 2014
Guys, there is something going on?
We know, who are the new girls when they come and shoot?
Since 14 April of 2014 we aren't some infos
Rex
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

365 Сообщения
6 May 2014
SexyMakeUp informed us a few weeks ago that she was no longer interested in working with us.
We're pretty sad to see her go but are wishing her the best for her next endeavour.

We've been testing a few new makeup artists since, posting in this thread will resume as soon as things settles down a bit.
vixen01
Присоединился в Mar 2008

83 Сообщения
6 May 2014 (edited)
Bon Voyage Sexy makeup, seems the ladies are dropping like flies round these here parts, rexy there's something wrong in your house when the ladies keep a leavin it ;)

Sexy Makeup May your next ventures be good ones, Thank you for all the wonderful ladies you delivered to perfection, and anytime you wanna practice you are more than welcome to come do me a make over ;)
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
6 May 2014
@SexyMakeUp :( I've enjoyed your pics and posts. Unless your replacement is as at least as good, you will be sorely missed. Good fortune be with you :)
DIDGEDRUM
Присоединился в Mar 2008

2351 Сообщения
6 May 2014
We will all miss you SexyMakeUp, and we never even got to see your BodyPainting skills !....:)
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
6 May 2014
oh thats sad news indeed. SexyMakeup did so often fantastic jobs. The girls looked quite different than on other sites sometimes and alway better.
Thanks @SexyMakeup for the fantastic work you did. I wish you the best for your future.
shodan084
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
6 May 2014
Your work will be missed SexyMakeUp, all the best with your next endeavour...
The3LeggedMan
Присоединился в Feb 2010

369 Сообщения
6 May 2014
91hebasu
Присоединился в Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
7 May 2014
Oh no, a sad day indeed.

I wish SexyMakeUp the best.

Big shoes to fill. I hope the new hire(s) turn out to be very good in their own rights.
TallandSlimMan
Присоединился в Apr 2008

463 Сообщения
7 May 2014
Best wishes to Sexy Makeup, she will indeed be missed!

Remember that guy who did such awful whorish makeup in the early cards? Totem fired him after members' comments. I have every confidence that Rex and the team can find a suitable replacement this time.
szalka
Присоединился в Apr 2010

1864 Сообщения
7 May 2014 (edited)
Thx.the infos Rex. I'm sad but I hope the new make-up artist will be at least as good as SexyMakeUp.
WillDeeBad
Присоединился в Oct 2008

169 Сообщения
7 May 2014
Happy trails to you SexyMakeUp, til we meet again and may god bless thee love! \m/
jununger
Присоединился в Oct 2007

1250 Сообщения
7 May 2014
@SexyMakeUp
I've enjoyed your work for the past six years and hope you find happiness in your next project. Sad to see you go but I wish you all the best in the future.

Live long and prosper!

Cheers
//Jununger
Oquijan
Присоединился в May 2009

1549 Сообщения
7 May 2014
SexyMakeUp, good luck and best wishes. ;)
Cartref
Присоединился в Sep 2007

520 Сообщения
7 May 2014
All the best, a few of us have known you all the way back to the SVG Forum, may your future endeavours meet with as great success as your past.
SpaveInvader
Присоединился в Oct 2010

919 Сообщения
7 May 2014
@SexyMakeUp,
thanx for your great work :)
very sad you leaving us. i wish you all the best for your future :)
Sabahnur
Присоединился в May 2012

33 Сообщения
7 May 2014
@SexyMakeUp,

Sorry to hear about you leaving, I wish you all the best, thank you for all the years of great work.

Good luck in the future.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
7 May 2014
Thanks @SexyMakeUp for making all the models so beautiful for the camera. Good luck & much joy to you for the future.
Ironman79
Присоединился в Dec 2010

439 Сообщения
8 May 2014
Sad to see you go SexyMakeUp best of luck in your new endeavors. That's two great females of the team gone in a close time frame.
Grog101
Присоединился в Apr 2014

167 Сообщения
8 May 2014
We know you need to follow your dreams, But you will be missed. Hope all goes well for you in your future. best wishes go with you.
Paintsnudes
Присоединился в Sep 2012

361 Сообщения
8 May 2014 (edited)
Sad to see you go, SexyMakeUp. I wish you all the best in whatever you do. I enjoyed your posts in this thread and appreciated your artistry in your make up. You will be missed.
The3LeggedMan
Присоединился в Feb 2010

369 Сообщения
18 June 2014
Hey Totem, was wondering if a new makeup artist was chosen yet. This used to be one of my favorite threads not just because it showed us an early preview of the upcoming girls but SexyMakeup's work was just incredibly good. And judging by the new cards releasing this Friday, you've gotten someone very talented working on the girls. If so, will those lovely photos continue to be posted here?
91hebasu
Присоединился в Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
18 June 2014
by team Rex - 43 day(s) ago

SexyMakeUp informed us a few weeks ago that she was no longer interested in working with us.
We're pretty sad to see her go but are wishing her the best for her next endeavor.

We've been testing a few new makeup artists since, posting in this thread will resume as soon as things settles down a bit.

That being said, posting will resume in this thread when they feel comfortable doing it. Hopefully soon. I also tried to keep an eye on this thread to see the beauties as they visit the studio.
bikerjona
Присоединился в Jan 2008

32 Сообщения
6 September 2014
second bad new that I receive today, no more suscriptions, no more sexymakeup definetly this is not a good night :(
szalka
Присоединился в Apr 2010

1864 Сообщения
20 January 2015
What a shame that these days we do not get information about the new girls in this topic. Fortunately, the current make-up artist doing her job well, this reflects the recent Naomi's card, where she wore sensational makeup.
Thanks.

P.S.:
I hope as soon as possible to get back to work this topic

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !