Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

cryptic Queue access

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

LoOnySsTaR

7 post(y/ów)
July 18
Hello together,

I am currently using build 1012 of the istripper beta. In a previous beta build of istripper 2 I was still able to access the queue in the program but now with build 1012 I did not remember it instantly. I only knew how to access my playlists and add model cards to the queue but I was unable to view the queue. After 15 minutes of pressing random buttons in the istripper 2 software I found it finally.

My suggestion would include to adress the queue button with a more identyfiable symbol or written "QUEUE" on a button in the software itself.

Thanks in advance

QUEUE access too cryptic to find?

1 głos(y/ów)

YES, hidden behind 2 button presses in istripper 2 build 1012
100%
NO, I am not that stupid :D
0%
LoOnySsTaR

7 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
Thanks to the developers and moderators for implementing the easier access to check the future and recently played queue.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !