Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper 2.0 is available in Beta

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

T3chnology

40 post(y/ów)
13 dni temu (edited)
What is this 'Queue' crap?

Bring back the 'previews' tab!

This auto download BS is so annoying...
dcooper0041

14 post(y/ów)
13 dni temu
Nope...I wish it were that simple. If I can't fix this, I'll have to go back to the previous version I guess.
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
13 dni temu (edited)
@dcooper0041
Since installing 2.0 all the shows run in slow motion. Do I need to change a setting? Is my computer not fast enough? FYI, I'm on a Mac.

Also related to render performance:
in version 2.0 for the Mac, the Render engine has been optimized for the GPU mode.
Make sure in the advance settings, that you have selected GPU Rendering.
celine
EKIPA

1818 post(y/ów)
12 dni temu
@dcooper0041 keep us posted please
tenshitec

6 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu (edited)
Just get the new BETA 1017. On every restart of iStripper the left menu bar (Home, Collection, ...) is cutted of now. If i resize the window, the menu is fixed.
imhorny5555

39 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
I've earned the first card of the new event and there is no arrow to swap over to atlantis' card. I have no idea how many tokens are needed for her card so i've stopped doing anything until I know what I have to shoot for.

Also echoing tenshitec that the UI is super messed up on the left hand panel.
celine
EKIPA

1818 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
Just get the new BETA 1017. On every restart of iStripper the left menu bar (Home, Collection, ...) is cutted of now. If i resize the window, the menu is fixed.
Thx, we've reproduced the problem - it will be solved shortly
celine
EKIPA

1818 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
I've earned the first card of the new event and there is no arrow to swap over to atlantis' card. I have no idea how many tokens are needed for her card so i've stopped doing anything until I know what I have to shoot for. Also echoing tenshitec that the UI is super messed up on the left hand panel.
checking...
stefnev1

4536 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
@celine
The home page https://www.istripper.com shows the version 2.0.0 as the downloadable version of the software. But the 2.0.0 is a beta for the moment. Is there a bug ?
wobblybits

9 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu (edited)
Problem in beta 1017 (Windows).

With card open, clicking on any card in other cards you own or other cards you can buy crashes the application.

UPDATE: New version received (build 1018). This issue now fixed.

Good work. Thank you Team👍
gameplayer

3 post(y/ów)
1 dzień temu
The UI is broken (build 1018). The app is only showing the upper half of the ui on the lower half of the window. Anything that is on the lower half of the app is not available to click or see.
stefnev1

4536 post(y/ów)
1 dzień temu
The UI is broken (build 1018). The app is only showing the upper half of the ui on the lower half of the window. Anything that is on the lower half of the app is not available to click or see.

I haven't this issue with the build 1018 under Windows 11 23H2. The entire GUI is showing in the windows.

@gameplayer : try to quit completely and relaunch the app. Do you see this issue with the 2 renders CPU and GPU ?
ColaAluka

12 post(y/ów)
1 dzień temu
I also have this glitch. Relaunch the app or Restart my PC cannot solve this problem.
JonC001

1464 post(y/ów)
1 dzień temu
I downloaded the beta 2 version directly from the website, then installed it.
This is a report only, not a complaint of any kind.

I found the queue.
Yes, eleven cards I do not own had the demos downloads.
I clicked to disable the previews.
After this, I clicked the red button to make it green so that cards would play. One demo played. After that, only cards in my collection played.

I found the nfts.
I did not like the presentation, but was able to find those I own.

I found the collection.
Everything seems perfect there, except for the full image (*_full.png or *_fullhd.png) is missing. I have the files but the app does not show them.

I found the store.
All looks good there.

Clicking on a card brings up the card stuff.
This is actually rather nice. I could see everything without any problem, maybe a little scrolling. Scrolling is not a problem for me.
The clips list (through 'edit clips') is easy to see, even though it does not fit very well, so some vertical scrolling is necessary.

I found the forum. I saw a nice black screen with text visible. I did not stay there beyond some seconds, so I have nothing to report otherwise.

I did not bother with playlists or much else.

After closing the app, I deleted the eleven demos. I reopened the app.
It did not show properly. I noticed a complete blank space at top: 227 horizontal pixel lines below the Windows title bar, including 177 horizontal pixel lines below the next area. This is all above the line that shows the 'queue'.

I closed the app, and then reopened it. This time it was normal viewing. The extra 227 lines at top were not there.

The app did not download any more demos and in the queue, the previews were set to disabled. My cards played.

The only things I dislike are the lack of the full png image showing and the requirement of clicking collection or store everytime after opening a card details. I did not notice the left image of my skin. I did not look for it. Was it there?

I will continue to use the forum via the browser.
I am back to 12376, my preferred version.
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
1 dzień temu
he only things I dislike are the lack of the full png image showing

When you are in the Store view or the Collection View.
Top right of the view is an Icon with 4 Squares in it. This is Card view.
to the left of that Icon is a Standing Girl Icon this switches to Girl View.

Click on Girl View to see the Full.png and Fullhd.png images, of the Cards in the current View.

Use a filter and Sort before Switching to Girl View, will then only display the Girls from that Filtered View. and in the Sort order in that view.

Give it a try...
wobblybits

9 post(y/ów)
1 dzień temu
There are still some ***** issues with some of the settings screens with a cusomised theme.

An example. I wanted to change my storage folder. When I click that in settings, the whole UI goea an opaque white. On top of that the Storage Folder pop-up is an opaque white box with white writing. This means the text in the pop-up merges with the white text in the setting screen underneath. The only things properly visible are the cancel/apply buttons and the disk spaced used free which, sensibly, overrides my text colour choice and is in dark gray.

I like the customisable theme concept but, as in this case, it could be set to an unusable format. Possibly these pop-ups could ignore the theme and be in a ***** dark tewxt on a light background?
gameplayer

3 post(y/ów)
8 godzin(y) temu
I haven't this issue with the build 1018 under Windows 11 23H2. The entire GUI is showing in the windows.@gameplayer : try to quit completely and relaunch the app. Do you see this issue with the 2 renders CPU and GPU ?

I have tried that and the problem still persists.
Ezgril

2 post(y/ów)
1 godzina temu
The beta version doesn't let me move the girls to my second screen like I could in the old version. How do I fix this? Alternatively, how can I go back to the old version? The option in the settings screen doesn't work.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !