Thank God Its Friday  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

celine
EKIPA

1734 post(y/ów)
8 dni temu (edited)
Thank God It's Friday, credits and Special Event Cards have been feeding your accounts for a week yet, and will continue for the whole coming one!

And I guess you've already spent those credits on our releases of the week, totally irresistible!
  • My fav show of Hot Pearl!! Look at this outfit on her lovely body? She has all the assets to drive us crazy in "Take It Easy"
  • Alice Zaffyre wears wigs like no one and it's particularly true in "A Very Special School" (also on mobile)
  • Initially planned to be a NFT, "Sweety Pie" by Eve Sweet is now available for all of you! A new occasion to enjoy the splendid body of our Talent of the Month! (also on mobile)
  • Do you know that Toree is tied in sexiness with Belka in the heart of our studio Director? If you haven't yet had the chance to watch one of his shows, I highly recommend "Bohemian Beach" highly sensual!
  • Ah! My diva is back for a last show! Sata Jones has a little something very intimidating in "Knotty In Pink" and I can't stop watching her in full on my screen! (also on mobile)
  • The very special beauty of Isabella De Laa is particularly enhanced with this outfit, and her erotic intensity as well! Check out "Sleek And Slinky" (also on mobile)
  • Alright, now you've lost me! I've diven into Milena Ray's eyes and smile and I'm attending a "Fringe Event" on another planet... 😍

VR 180 :
Switch your headset on! Alissa Foxy's magic spell is here and already one of our best selling VR video of all times!
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/2490702330e5f01b
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

TRIPLE CHANCE - last week
The scratching party continues on your EVENT tab for the whole coming week with the Rainbow Candy, the Juicy Pink and the Honey Pot and their lots of credits and Event Cards to win!

--------------------------------------

Dear Members, allow me to attract your attention on TWO big events about to start:

1/ iStripper 2. Beta!
Read my first post about it, sticked in Everything About iStripper :
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/55259/1
Wszystko o iStripper / iStripper 2.0 - reveal #1 : General look and feel
The release of iStripper 2 Beta is getting closer and closer and I went on a spy mission to bring you a preview of some of its new features.... [emoji detective] First, its general look and feel! 🥁 No...
2/ the puchase of Trading cards by credit card, NO WALLET required :
Read my first post about it, sticked in Everything About iStripper :
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/55089/1
Wszystko o iStripper / 1-click purchase NFT with credit card
Dear All, I'm delighted to announce that you will soon be able to buy NFT cards and DOLZ tokens using a credit card, without having to create a wallet! Yes, a major update is coming very soon to DOLZ....
The coming weeks promise to be intense!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !