iStripper 2 - reveal #4 : The Queue

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

celine
EKIPA

1734 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
"Could you point me where to manage which show will automatically play after the current one?"
------------
"Is there any way to see the previews I've downloaded and manage the order I'd like them to appear?"
------------
"It's so complicated to get rid of the previews you automatically push on me!"

------------

Roger, Captains! Today I'm rolling out the red carpet to present a preview of the brand new iStripper 2 QUEUE system!

Yes, you get it right! No need to switch between the preview tab/ Now playing / advanced settings anymore! You will be able to manage all your content on a single place!
  • manage the number of girls on your screen simultaneously
  • set your preview frequency and disable the automatically pushed previews if you like (once you're above Silver)
  • manage the order of the shows to play, previews and full shows with a ***** & drop
  • add to your collection the full show of the preview that pleased you
  • see the flash sales indeed

And of course the new efficient right click system also applies on this page!

Talking about the right click, you will be able to send a preview to Queue from the store, and a full show to Queue from your collection with a simple right click! But that will probably be the subject of another Reveal 🤗
Stripargo

8 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
Can I set a global variable to play the clip type that I want for the queue without having to go into each individual show's clip menu?
Esper

1 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
Are the playlists interact with the setting "delay between shows" (don't know the correct english term)?
i don't think they do right now, but i would prefer if the do
HansSachs

958 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu (edited)
I have to say all new functions so far (Queue included) look interesting, apart only the new "Detail page" which I find terrible, and so I would be happy to get a way to keep the old one.
Stripargo

8 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
So instead of just ***** and dropping a show into the queue I have to navigate through multiple menus to put it at the top or bottom of the queue. Then I go into the queue page and put that show where I actually want it. Why does the queue have to be the whole screen? Am I reading this right?
Voyeurpervers

132 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
Existera en français, en allemand, en italien etc ???
vevince0

14 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
where do I get this?
Plopsaland

126 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
Sounds promising, thanks for the update
SexMachine123

4 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
where do I get this?
It's in its experimental phase, to a select group since mid january.
So it's not available yet to the public.
SexMachine123

4 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
Can I set a global variable to play the clip type that I want for the queue without having to go into each individual show's clip menu?
There is no such feature in place in it, but I'm part of the experimental of iStripper 2 so I'll bring your suggestion forward!
Socialhazard

1138 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
👍 😎
MusicGamer93

2 post(y/ów)
3 dni temu
I don't see an option for a new update???????
celine
EKIPA

1734 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
I have to say all new functions so far (Queue included) look interesting

So great to read this from you !

apart only the new "Detail page" which I find terrible, and so I would be happy to get a way to keep the old one.

work in progress, we take your feedback into account
celine
EKIPA

1734 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
Existera en français, en allemand, en italien etc ???

oui :)
celine
EKIPA

1734 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu

Feedback sent to the team :)
celine
EKIPA

1734 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
where do I get this?

iStripper 2.0 will be released within the next coming 2 weeks :)
celine
EKIPA

1734 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
So instead of just ***** and dropping a show into the queue I have to navigate through multiple menus to put it at the top or bottom of the queue. Then I go into the queue page and put that show where I actually want it. Why does the queue have to be the whole screen? Am I reading this right?

Reported to the UX team :)
celine
EKIPA

1734 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
Are the playlists interact with the setting "delay between shows" (don't know the correct english term)?i don't think they do right now, but i would prefer if the do

Not for the moment, need additional developments, it won't be in the beta
HansSachs

958 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
work in progress, we take your feedback into account
Many thanks, @celine !
BreatFR

47 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu (edited)
@celine thanks for a real dark theme.
a linux version too? will be perfect if yes i'll can finally remove my latest windows
seudonimous

1 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
This looks cool! One additional request: I'd love to be able to create a playlist of specific cards (or even models as a whole), and just let the clips play at random out of that limited set of models. (aka some kind of randomized "favorites" mode)

Thanks @celine!
Sirik

1 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu (edited)
The queue button is quite hard to find unless told.
I'd suggest adding it to the side menu as well as the quick volume settings menu.

EDIT: After finding the queue and enabling previews, I noticed if you exit iStripper and re-open it, previews are disabled again. Can you change it so you only need to enable it once?
DarthBata

1 post(y/ów)
2 dni temu
DARK! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
DedSecHQ

1 post(y/ów)
1 dzień temu
The new version looks amazing can't wait to try it, just few concerns though

Is the application scaling issue fixed in the new version ?
As of now we can only application scaling issue on windows by overriding dpi settings but it's not possible on mac. So, the application ends up being zoomed in, blurry and it also affects the shows to some extent as they don't as sharp as they should look.
I'd suggest fixing this issue as it ruins the UI experience
ordersman

1 post(y/ów)
1 dzień temu
Looks interesting!
666Xyz

14 post(y/ów)
19 godzin(y) temu
good job you guys👍 thats called convenience
Bitwrangler

166 post(y/ów)
11 godzin(y) temu
Application scaling for the win! The crowd roars!

Truly the new stuff looks great but independent application scaling would be greatly appreciated.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !