Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

filter shows by category?

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

TheTealDragon

3 post(y/ów)
December 21, 2022
a quick question. i have been using istripper for a while but i never really dived into the full functionallity of it, thus i am wondering if there is a way to play only shows from a particular catagory? for example with the holiday season i want to play only xmas shows WITHOUT having to go through and disable all other shows manually and after words re-enable all shows, or maybe with back to school events only play shows the feature school themes and not have to sift through all shows and enable or disable them by hand,

i know you can filter by catagory to view what shows you have, but i want to PLAY shows by catagory.

is this currently possible or would this be possible to implement under the suggestions catagory of the forum?
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
December 21, 2022 (edited)
@TheTealDragon

There are three ways to do what you want.

Either

Go to My Collection and Disable all filters
    Select all of your cards (you can do this using any of the Windows standard multi-select mechanisms, I use Control-A)
    Then click on the Disable icon that will appear at the bottom of the window
    Enable the category you want so that only thse cards appear
    Click on the Enable icon at the bottom of the screen

or

Open the Now Playing side bar and clear the Next area
    Use the filters to display only the card you want
    Select them all using Contrl-A
    ***** them to the Now Playing/Next area

of

Create and then use a playlist with just the cards you want

All three will affect the desktop modes and the main card in any fullscreen scenes. Only the first will affect the secondary performers in any multi-clip fullscreen scene.

With fullscreen scenes you edit the scene to play only categories you want.
Number6

1142 post(y/ów)
December 21, 2022

........Only the first will affect the secondary performers in any multi-clip fullscreen scene.

With fullscreen scenes you edit the scene to play only categories you want.

Unfortunately I think you can only enable a single category in full screen scenes, not multiple ones.

I was trying to do "Xmas" and "Duo" for one scene but it only seems to look at the first category (unless I am doing something wrong which is always possible😊)
Calgon

346 post(y/ów)
December 21, 2022
@Number6
There only seems to be 2 Xmas Duo cards. You may as well just put them in the "Next" box
Wyldanimal

3895 post(y/ów)
December 21, 2022 (edited)
For me,
I use the filters to reduce the displayed cards to only the ones I want.
then I ***** these to the Playlist Tab and create a playlist from the filtered Results.
I then insert the saved playlist in to the now playing Tab.
Here I can choose Random or Sequential playback, and also repeat or single play.

I also wrote my own utility app
so I can use a playlist to create a text filter.

this is very handy for Scenes with More than one Girl.

I disable my Collection.
make the text filter from my Playlist.
Paste the text filter in to the filter box.

Then Select All of the results and Enable Only the filtered cards.

Now my Playlist is the Only cards enabled.

The 1st girl will come from the actual playlist, and the other girls will come from the enabled cards.

here is a link to my Playlist to Text Filter App
https://wyldanimal.com/playlist/iStripper-Playlist-2-Active.zip

How To:
Browse to a folder with your playlist in it.
***** the playlist and drop it on my App.
Then Paste the results in the iStripper Text filter box.

Also works in the store.
demo video
https://wyldanimal.com/playlist/Playlist-to-active-store.mp4
Number6

1142 post(y/ów)
December 21, 2022
@Calgon

There will soon be three😋😋😋

But it wasn't quite the point.

The scene was already created for duo's I just wanted to add the Xmas category as well.

The Xmas tag is realtively new and was only added recently so I have been modifying some of my old Xmas scenes by adding the Xmas category. None of them previously had categories except for the duo one.
TheTealDragon

3 post(y/ów)
December 22, 2022
lots of great responses i really appreciate the help. it really shows how badly i have under utilized the software, as i did not know you could make your own play lists or that there was play next area. such a noob
Stanston

1012 post(y/ów)
December 22, 2022
i have under utilized the software,
as i did not know you could make your own play lists or that there was play next area.
And as a Diamond member you have full Access to all it's "Vanilla Functions".
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/47094/1#post701043
Nie masz uprawnień do przeglądania tego tematu
TheTealDragon

3 post(y/ów)
December 23, 2022
@stanston
yea i am not very active on here, or any other software, most of the time i just use this as a screen saver

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !