Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Collection disappears due to Drive Letter being renamed.  

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

KalEl559

1 post(y/ów)
September 12, 2022
I have not used the application in a long time, and I realised the collection was gone.

I tried uninstalling and updating to no avail, then I found out that the original drive letter was renamed. This happened when I cleaned the computer case and updated windows.

I renamed the same drive to the previous letter, and the application was fixed and all the collections re-appeared after moving the vghd folder from the back ups I had made (You can re-download if you do not have back ups).

I hope this helps someone!

Ciao!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !