Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Points/Progress bar

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

NobleRemy

4 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm still new and figuring out all this, but how do I earn points for the points bar to get the Geishakyd card? Please can someone help me because I'm lost and can't seem to fin an answer.
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
@NobleRemy - the progress bar will advance as you play the games - in this case when you buy a pack in the progressive redraw.

What I cannot tell you is how fast it will advance as that can vary according to the game.
NobleRemy

4 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
ok. Thanks. Really apreaciate it. Are there certain games that are faster than other? Should i wait for the game to change to get her or she changes each game?
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
With progressive redraw, it is all about buying cards. I seem to recall the bar fills up quite quickly because you are spending (I cannot play the game because I own all the cards so there's nothing for me to buy). But it is more about collecting than gambling and can help you build up your collection.

Other games like Twenty-Five or Golden Scratch are more focused on gambling and winning prizes which can include credits - and hence if you get credits back it can reduce your overall outlay. But it could be more expensive - depends on your luck.

As regards the SEC, the Geishakyd card is the prize across all 4 games for the next month and the progress bar carries over throughout that month.
NobleRemy

4 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
thanks man. So should i spend on this game or is there another game that is better and less spending to it?
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
This is what the progress bar to obtain this SEC will be present until July 29th. And the 5 games of this month raise this bar. Games are cumulative for this bar.
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
As pickle1 said, there are two types of games. Shopping games like "The free packs", interesting if you want to expand your collection. And games of chance. Don't forget you can mix all these games for the same bar. It's cumulative over the weeks But you have to get to the end before the 29th to win the SEC
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
Understand the rules of the game well before you start. You get them by clicking on the i of each game.
One more thing ; some games (like 25) allow you to (possibly) win other SECs during the game. Good luck
Sexy3DBoy

473 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
Il n'y a pas que le progrès dans la vie, il faut savoir aussi tenir la barre.😉
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
, il faut savoir aussi tenir la barre.😉
Parfois difficile à maîtriser ce genre de chose 😄
RonaldB

152 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
The progress on the Progressive Redraw is at a snail's pace. I can pick and choose until I get all the cards to my liking but it will be a ridiculous amount of credit to get the SEC all on this game. I'm going to wait on the next games. I may win some credits back with luck but I'll also get some cards I'd never choose on my own and won't even download them.
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
La progression du Redraw Progressif est à un rythme d’escargot.

It also depends on the value of credits assigned to this bar by Totem!
When will this value be communicated at the start of game(s) to make things clearer?😟
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2022
It also depends on the value of credits assigned to this bar by Totem!
Previous SEC I recall have been a net cost of about 500 credits for me at least.
Zawan

101 post(y/ów)
June 27, 2022
Hi @NobleRemy, in my opinion the best game to fill the bar to win the Geisha SEC is THE GOLDEN TICKET from July 15th 11.00am to July 22th 11.00am.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !