Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Premium subscription and 4K  

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

lazyboy1729

31 post(y/ów)
May 27, 2022
A premium user can download contents in 4K. My question is while a premium customer if I download my cards in 4K and later discontinue my premium subscription from the next year. Is it going to play my already downloaded 4K cards? or it will downplay to 3K.
Ullubu

746 post(y/ów)
May 27, 2022
You keep your purchses and downloads in 4K, just new cards you buy after cancelation the sub are in 3K then again.
lazyboy1729

31 post(y/ów)
May 27, 2022
You keep your purchses and downloads in 4K, just new cards you buy after cancelation the sub are in 3K then again.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !