Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

What happens when you complete your profile

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

ItsMario987

1 post(y/ów)
April 12, 2022
What do you get when you Complete your profile, I read somewhere there was a "promotion" but I don't see any.
ComteDracula

1257 post(y/ów)
April 12, 2022
I think you get the "Say My name" achievement, which you can see by clicking on your nickname in the top left of the program, then clicking on the "achievement" section.

However, this does not provide any other privileges that I know of.

Je pense que vous obtenes le succès "Say My name", que vous pouvez voir en cliquant sur votre pseudo dans le haut à gauche du programme, puis en cliquant sur la section "succès".

Par contre cela ne procure pas d'autres privilèges à ma connaissance.
JonC001

1497 post(y/ów)
April 12, 2022
Actually, one gets the "Mission Complete" achievement for filling out the profile. I am not sure how much counts as profile.
"Say my Name" achievement is for having a user name.
stefnev1

4553 post(y/ów)
April 12, 2022
@ItsMario987
When you fill all the infos on your profile you get the "Mission Complete" achievement, and that's all.
Sexy3DBoy

473 post(y/ów)
April 12, 2022
@ItsMario987
If one day you meet the SEC Ladies, do the same thing than Ulysse by asking at one of your friends to attach you to a post for your safety.

Otherwise you probably be lost...
😉

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !