Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

BEST SELLERS 2021

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Sexy3DBoy

473 post(y/ów)
March 7, 2022
Pas de SECs dans les best sellers 2021?
Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
March 7, 2022
Mais comment diantre 😲 tu fais pour les trouver?
Haha, je suis une fouine
Pas de SECs dans les best sellers 2021?
Probablement parce que les SEc ne peuvent être achetées et comme il s'agit d'un classement des meilleures ventes😐
But how the hell 😲 do you find them?
Haha, I'm a weasel
No SECs in the 2021 bestsellers?
Probably because SEcs can't be bought and because it's a ranking of the best sales😐
Sexy3DBoy

473 post(y/ów)
March 7, 2022
Alors comme le sujet de ce fil, ce sont les meilleurs vendeurs 2021 et non les meilleurs ventes, j'aimerais bien savoir ce que vend ou devrait vendre une carte.
Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
March 7, 2022
Alors comme le sujet de ce fil, ce sont les meilleurs vendeurs 2021 et non les meilleurs ventes, j'aimerais bien savoir ce que vend ou devrait vendre une carte.
😀👍
ComteDracula

1256 post(y/ów)
March 8, 2022 (edited)
Finalement ce sont avec des vendeuses et non avec des danseuses, avec qui nous avons affaire sur ce site ?

Eh bien j'en apprend à tous les jours avec iStripper.

En tous les cas, plusieurs de nos vendeuses, dansent bien.

En plus elles se montrent très ouvertes à nous vendre du rêve. 😊

Finally it's saleswomen and not dancers we're dealing with on this site?

Well, I'm learning every day with iStripper.

In any case, many of our dancers dance well.

And they are very open to selling us the dream. 😊
HansSachs

983 post(y/ów)
March 8, 2022 (edited)
"Best seller" is a well known and very common english idiom which means best sold item.

So, there's no mistake in this thread's name...
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
March 8, 2022
"Best seller" is a well known and very common English idiom which means best sold item.

It is a well known term - but one without any well known definition (quite a common feature for terms used for marketng purposes). Just what does "best selling book" mean ? If we took the name of this forum literally as meaning the cards that sold the most during the year then a card put on sale in December would have little or no chance of being a best seller for that year (but might be one for the next year except that it is ruled out because it was released too early to qualify for that year).

I can remember a case where a record (Stranger On the Shore by Acker Bilk) outsold all others in the charts over two years but was not one of the best sellers for either year because it was released in October 1961.
Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
March 8, 2022
Bien triste pour ma petite Yukki, sortie le 31 Décembre 😪. Les achats automatiques et ceux des collectionneurs seront comptabilisés en 2021 et tous les autres en 2022. Peu de chance de renter dans le top 😊
https://www.istripper.com/fr/models/Yukki-Amey/Krasny-Yi-Krasivyy-f0928
Bien que Christy White sortie le même jour semble prendre la première place de ce classement 😧
https://www.istripper.com/fr/models/Christy-White/A-White-Tie-Event-f0938

Very sad for my little Yukki, released on December 31 😪. Automatic purchases and those of collectors will be counted in 2021 and all the others in 2022. Little chance of entering the top 😊
https://www.istripper.com/fr/models/Yukki-Amey/Krasny-Yi-Krasivyy-f0928
Although Christy White released the same day seems to take the first place in this ranking 😧
https://www.istripper.com/fr/models/Christy-White/A-White-Tie-Event-f0938
pantalone

224 post(y/ów)
March 8, 2022
"Best seller" is a well known and very common english idiom which means best sold item.

Best seller by number of cards sold? Or by revenue earned? Or by profitability? And, as @TheEmu says, is it adjusted for the time the card was on sale? And do we believe the figure, or might it be manipulated to boost sales of specific cards? It's probably just the raw number sold, but it's mostly pretty meaningless.
celine
EKIPA

1841 post(y/ów)
March 8, 2022
This ranking is based on our statistics, there is NO ***** of data, quite offending thought!
Data based on the # of times each show has been purchased
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
March 8, 2022 (edited)
@Celine

This ranking is based on our statistics,

But just what statistics ?

Is it total sales over the year (which will be distorted as those cards released early in the year will have been on sale a lot longer than those released late in the year - you only seem to have considered cards released in 2021 (plus one released on New Year's Eve) or are some other criteria taken into account when determining the ranking ?
Sexy3DBoy

473 post(y/ów)
March 8, 2022
En tous les cas, plusieurs de nos vendeuses, dansent bien.

En plus elles se montrent très ouvertes à nous vendre du rêve. 😊
Bien répondu @ComteDracula, c'était le sens de ma question qui en appelait ce genre de réponse. Du rêve et que du rêve, une valeur refuge.
👍
mentorx

76 post(y/ów)
March 9, 2022
But this is logical. If a factory makes 80 red chairs and 20 blue chairs a month, which chairs will sell best? Totem is producing a lot more XXX Cards than Standard Stripper Cards. So it would be logical to imagine that Totem will sell more XXX Cards.
Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
March 9, 2022
@mentorx
Ce qui est logique aussi, c'est que si Totem vend plus de chaises rouges que de bleues, alors ils produiront encore plus de chaises rouges! On tourne en rond 😀
What also makes sense is that if Totem sells more red chairs than blue, then they will produce even more red chairs! We're going around in circles 😀
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
March 9, 2022
But this is logical. If a factory makes 80 red chairs and 20 blue chairs a month, which chairs will sell best? Totem is producing a lot more XXX Cards than Standard Stripper Cards. So it would be logical to imagine that Totem will sell more XXX Cards.

That is very poor logic, and an even poorer analogy to the situation for producing and selling cards as, unlike chairs, each card produced can be sold over and over again.
Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
March 9, 2022
chaque carte produite peut être vendue encore et encore.
Oui, autant les rouges que les bleues! Et comme il y a plus de diversité dans le rouge, il y a de grandes chances qu'elles emportent le marché 😉
each card produced can be sold again and again.
Yes, both red and blue! And since there is more diversity in the red, there is a good chance that they will win the market 😉
mentorx

76 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2022
@mentorx
Ce qui est logique aussi, c'est que si Totem vend plus de chaises rouges que de bleues, alors ils produiront encore plus de chaises rouges! On tourne en rond 😀
What also makes sense is that if Totem sells more red chairs than blue, then they will produce even more red chairs! We're going around in circles 😀

Unfortunately, you are right, they will produce more and more red chairs.😫
mentorx

76 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2022
That is very poor logic, and an even poorer analogy to the situation for producing and selling cards as, unlike chairs, each card produced can be sold over and over again.

Yes, true, you´re right about the same Cards being sold again and again. But I'm sure you understand what I mean. If you produce more XXX Cards, you will sell more XXX Cards than Istripper Cards.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2022 (edited)
If you produce more XXX Cards, you will sell more XXX Cards than Istripper Cards.

Though that is possible, maybe even probable, it is not necessarily true. It depends very much on the demand for each variety as well as the supply and you have to make assumptions about the relative demands for the two type of card in order to reach that conclusion.

In an extreme case you could be producing far more of one variety of a product but sell almost none of them if the demand was almost entirely for another type. I don't know what the real demand is but Totem should have enough data to be in a good position to be able to judge. From their actions it seems that they have come to the conclusion that "sex sells" rather than "sensuousness sells" - though of course we do not know just why, or even if, they have made that decision or are just (like us) relying on their gut feelings.

each card produced can be sold again and again.

Yes, both red and blue! And since there is more diversity in the red, there is a good chance that they will win the market 😉

That is much more logical and relevant. It can, and should, lead to attempting to optimise the situation by increasing the number of red items produced. There will be an optimum red/blue production ratio but unfortunately finding it is a so called multi-dimensional non-linear optimisation problem where, among other things, it is easy to miss the real optimum if the parameters being adjusted to search for it are changed using too large a step rather than by a seies of small steps.

In all this I am not saying that Totem have got things wrong, only that when we are discussing the matter that it is not as simple as it first seems.
muttonjeff

733 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2022 (edited)
The increase in XXX cards is fairly recent and I suspect that the newer members are driving the demand for the XXX cards
Members who auto-buy everything will always cloud the issue but I believe older members (year of membership - not age) are probably more interested in the traditional 'stripper' cards.
Looking at the members in this thread, most who say 'less XXX' seem to be 5+ years.

Ultimately this is a business and will be driven by deman
Sexy3DBoy

473 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2022
Le charme aujourd'hui, c'est du XXX ou rien, c'est binaire comme le numérique. On est plus dans l'entre-deux (sans jeu de mots) comme jadis.

Autre époque autres moeurs.😆

Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2022
Le charme aujourd'hui, c'est du XXX ou rien, c'est binaire
Oui, c'est ce que je leur dit également, et bien ça se termine par ; rien! Va comprendre 😢😊
mentorx

76 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2022
The increase in XXX cards is fairly recent and I suspect that the newer members are driving the demand for the XXX cards
Members who auto-buy everything will always cloud the issue but I believe older members (year of membership - not age) are probably more interested in the traditional 'stripper' cards.
Looking at the members in this thread, most who say 'less XXX' seem to be 5+ years.

Ultimately this is a business and will be driven by deman

"This" has always been a business... and there was no XXX Cards before, and I believe Cards was sold as well as they do now. But I don't know what happens in Totem's office, so I have to respect their decision to produce more XXX Cards, even if I don't really agree with it.
muttonjeff

733 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2022 (edited)
and there was no XXX Cards before
simply not true. I have XXX cards dating from 2009. Example, look at Bianca / Solo c0012

just type C00 in Girls Store search box

called Deskbabes back then but still XXX toys etc
mentorx

76 post(y/ów)
March 12, 2022
and there was no XXX Cards before simply not true. I have XXX cards dating from 2009. Example, look at Bianca / Solo c0012

called Deskbabes back then but still XXX toys etc

But in the early days of the app, there were no XXX Cards. OK? That's what I'm talking about, man.

And don't teach me how to navigate in the Cards of the app. I know how to do this.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
March 12, 2022 (edited)
But in the early days of the app, there were no XXX Cards. OK?

As @muttonjeff stated there were indeed XXX cards in the early days (though not in the very very early days). They were called Deskbabes rather than iStripper XXX (and those very cards are now seen in the iStripper XXX classic collection) and were and are clearly labled as having an XXX "level of eroticism".
JonC001

1492 post(y/ów)
March 12, 2022
This is off-topic like many recent posts, but:
there were three 'c' collection cards released in 2009, all on November 4th.

Wyldanimal

3891 post(y/ów)
March 12, 2022
And don't teach me how to navigate in the Cards of the app. I know how to do this.

@muttonjeff and @mentorx

This now depends on which Version of the App you are using.
Prior to 1.2.312 @muttonjeff is correct.

just type
C00

But going forward from version 1.2.312 this no longer works.
You will now need to use the /regex prefix

/regex C00

@mentorx
hope that helps
mentorx

76 post(y/ów)
March 13, 2022
But in the early days of the app, there were no XXX Cards. OK?
As @muttonjeff stated there were indeed XXX cards in the early days (though not in the very very early days). They were called Deskbabes rather than iStripper XXX (and those very cards are now seen in the iStripper XXX classic collection) and were and are clearly labled as having an XXX "level of eroticism".
Thanks, but I konow this. But when i entered the app, there were no Deskbabes yet, it started some time later.
mentorx

76 post(y/ów)
March 13, 2022
just type C00 in Girls Store search box...
@muttonjeff and @mentorx

This now depends on which Version of the App you are using.
Prior to 1.2.312 @muttonjeff is correct.

just type
C00

But going forward from version 1.2.312 this no longer works.
You will now need to use the /regex prefix

/regex C00

@mentorx
hope that helps

Ok, thanks.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !