Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

lucky star and special event cards

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

ComteDracula

1257 post(y/ów)
February 1, 2022 (edited)
Though If you imagine scratching so many cards and no Sec won. Really about 100 cards scratched or something. yes it's gambling but win changes where low this time. Like it is bugged.
301 scratches for me and no SEC?????😪😢

Vous voyez bien @Philours, que quelquechose cloche dans toute cette histoire.

Jusqu'où ferez-vous durer la douleur ?

À ce stade j'appelle cela du masochisme. Vous seriez mieux de payer une vraie femme pour vous fouetter.

Plaisir et douleur assurée. Vous en auriez au moins pour votre argent. 😆

You can see @Philours, that something is wrong with this whole story.

How long will you make the ***** last?

At this point I call it masochism. You would be better off paying a real woman to whip you.

Pleasure and ***** guaranteed. At least you would get your money's worth. 😆
HansSachs

983 post(y/ów)
I would be happy with getting one SEC for each year of Premium membership for each member.
Member's choice, preferably.
It would be simple: a Joker for each year of Premium membership for each member - as it has, by the way, already been for a limited time when Premium membership was being introduced.
ComteDracula

1257 post(y/ów)
February 1, 2022
I suggest that members leave the masochist club.

Totem will enjoy making you ***** by letting you create all sorts of scenarios to get SECs and gift cards, and continuing to fail to meet your expectations. Instead, they'll create more ways to get you into their games, and get money out of you by making you think it's good for you. 😈

Je suggère que les membres partent le club des masochistes.

Totem va se faire un plaisir de vous faire souffrir en vous laissant vous créer toutes sortes de scénarios afin d'obtenir des SEC et des cartes cadeaux, et en continuant à ne pas répondre à vos attentes. Ils vont plutôt créer d'autres façons de vous faire participer à leurs jeux, et vous soutirer de l'argent en vous faisant à croire que c'est bon pour vous. 😈

Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
Vous avez raison @ComteDracula, cela tient du masochisme 😆 J'ai donc enfin décidé d'arrêter les frais 😊 Ce nouveau jeu n'est vraiment pas très gentil avec moi 😕 Je ne pense pas que je l'utiliserai à nouveau👎 Par contre si vous connaissez une vraie femme pas trop chère qui pourrait me punir pour avoir joué, je suis preneur 😀😀😀😀

You're right @ComteDracula, it's masochism 😆 So I finally decided to stop the fees 😊 This new game is really not very nice to me 😕 I don't think I'll use it again 👎 On the other hand if you know a real woman not too expensive who could punish me for playing, I'm a taker 😀😀😀😀
ComteDracula

1257 post(y/ów)
February 1, 2022
Voyons @Philours, le coût élevé fait partie intégrante de la souffrance qu'elle vous fera subir. 😆

Je voulais ajouter dans mon message plus haut que ce qui est bien, c'est que Totem ne nous oblige pas à jouer. Totem ne fait que nous y inciter par des cartes attirantes, qui sucitent des lendemains plus heureux, si on en vient à gagner la ou les SEC tant désirée. 😊

Et ce bonheur doit souvent se payer avec une forte somme. Ce n'est pas gratuit le bonheur avec Totem.

Come on @Philours, the high cost is part and parcel of the ***** it will put you through. 😆

I wanted to add in my post above that the nice thing is that Totem doesn't ***** us to play. Totem only encourages us to do so with enticing cards, which suck happier tomorrows, if we come to win the much desired SEC(s). 😊

And this happiness often has to be paid for with a large sum. It's not free happiness with Totem.

Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
February 1, 2022
nous y inciter par des cartes attirantes
Le pire dans tout cela, est qu'il y a des sec dans ma collection qui ne sont pas téléchargées😕Le problème (le mien) doit être ailleurs😕😕
ComteDracula

1257 post(y/ów)
February 2, 2022
nous y inciter par des cartes attirantesLe pire dans tout cela, est qu'il y a des sec dans ma collection qui ne sont pas téléchargées😕Le problème (le mien) doit être ailleurs😕😕

Mulder aurait dit que "le vérité est ailleurs", cher @Philours. 😉

Ce doit être les algorithmes décrit par @Sexy3DBoy, qui sont déjà à l'oeuvre.

Dorénavant seul les SEC vous seront suggérées. 😆

Mulder would have said "The truth is out there", dear @Philours 😉

These must be the algorithms described by @Sexy3DBoy, which are already at work.

From now on only SEC will be suggested to you. 😆

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !