Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

New Stars game bugged or just unlucky?

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

BigTC

7 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
I just spent 100 cr on 4 games, and won absolutely nothing - 100 cr down the drain in like 2 minutes. Wondering if it could be bugged or was I just (very) unlucky? Anyone else tried it yet?
Dfner

635 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
I played once (1 time) just for fun, and got 1 x 50cr and 1 x 25cr and no SEC. So I ended up 50 credits on the plus side. Have to think whether to risk it anymore :)
Plopsaland

126 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
O I just wanted to compliment on the New stars game. The game mode is better and more easy. Having SEC and credits separated is good.
Played for about 500 credits. (it's normal with these games) Lots of X and no score but later on I got the SEC card and some additional credits, Ending up 20 credits in plus.
Got one giftcard as well.
HansSachs

983 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022 (edited)
Having SEC and credits separated is good.
Ok, but in my opinion the "SEC" part should be drawed as a star too. I think it's probable some people won't even realize they have to scratch the "SEC" part also, and not only the stars.
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
Ok, but in my opinion the "SEC" part should be drawed as a star too. I think it's probable some people won't even realize they have to scratch the "SEC" part also, and not only the stars.

👍
BigTC

7 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
ok, thanks for confirming, wanted to check it was actually working as intended before I put any more credits into it
Plopsaland

126 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
Having SEC and credits separated is good. Ok, but in my opinion the "SEC" part should be drawed as a star too. I think it's probable some people won't even realize they have to scratch the "SEC" part also, and not only the stars.

Yes but without scratching that part you can't continue to next card. Then you have the autoscratch to click which probably let people realize. In this case for me it's a possibility for credits (and very much like it they do not need to match, what you see is what you get) And above credits a possibility to win a SEC.

@bigtc, YW
stefnev1

4553 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
I'm lucky : I started the Lucky Star game with 320cr. After 22 plays, I've won a gift card, the SEC of Sybil and I've 350cr without adding credits on my account.
And the progress bar grows quickly, I think.
Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
@stefnev1
Hi! Do you work for Totem Core Limited?
Ironxside

84 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
I'm lucky : I started the Lucky Star game with 320cr. After 22 plays, I've won a gift card, the SEC of Sybil and I've 350cr without adding credits on my account.

Pure luck or is it something like in "Animal farm": all players are equal, but some are more equal than others ..... 😆

😇
stefnev1

4553 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
@Evaneself
I don't work for Totem, just play the game and have a lot of chance. As I have all the previous SEC, the system could only give me the one of Sybil. Maybe this fact comes in the chance too.
Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
Pure luck or is it something like in "Animal farm": all players are equal, but some are more equal than others ..... 😆

😇

True
Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
I don't have enough money to trust in my luck. I'm sorry.
May you all win this SEC!
ECrinagle

1 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
I like this game, but I played enough to get 4 gift cards and still no SEC. I feel like there should be some sort of system that gives you the card after a certain number of plays. I suppose the chance of getting credits balances it out as is. I'm just bummed to be so unlucky...
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
For me it's the time used playing these games to get what you want that I don't like, but I consider myself lucky today.
Played 66 times, so played 1650 credits through the system, and after wins/losses the net cost for the Sybil SEC was 150 credits, and included 3 gift cards gained also. 20 plays always got a gift card. Like @stefnev1 I have all the other cards, I am only missing one other SEC so the chances of Sybil appearing were 50/50 for me.
mdekker

99 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
Lucky this time. Played 400 credits. Got 430 credits, 6 cards and the SEC in return. But this is really luck.
Once I had to play the games to get the SEC it costed me 400 credits. Ever since then I set a limit to how far I play, cause I really didn't think the SEC was worth 400. This time my limit was 100. Never got below the limit and ended up 30 in plus. But last time I had to skip the SEC because else I had to go over my limit.
Sexy3DBoy

473 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
It is quite possible to imagine that some players have a winning profile and others do not.

The luck factor does not exist in computing.

On peut très bien imaginer que certains joueurs aient un profil paramétré gagnant et pas d'autres.

Le facteur chance n'existant pas en informatique.
SpaveInvader

919 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
played ONE time - got the new Sybil SEC 😈
Socialhazard

1150 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
Ultra Luck! 👍 😎
wtccs

94 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2022
Not a lucky day for me. If my math is right, I spent 1030 credits total and won 605 credits, 14 free cards, and 2 gift cards. No SEC. That's 16 cards for a net 425 credits, so the house wins. Better luck next time, I hope!
Vortim

220 post(y/ów)
January 22, 2022
played ONE time - got the new Sybil SEC 😈

Same thing just happened to me. Played one time, got nothing from stars and SEC from reward. Ill take it....
SStrelli

10 post(y/ów)
January 22, 2022
Bought enough tickets to fill the bar once (someone up-thread says 20, which sounds about right). Net credit loss of 190 credits, but got 2 SECs (neither the new Sybil, but both ones that I'm glad to add to my collection), 2 Crystal Clear quality cards, 2 Standard quality cards, and the gift card. Assuming I use the gift card for a premium cost cosplay card, the non-SEC cards come to a value of 61.60, meaning each of the SECs cost 64.20 credits each - or approaching the cost of a bit less than 5 standard price new releases.

Not great, but not ***** either. And I definitely had a run in the middle of about 4 consecutive "complete blank" tickets, for reference.
Kaigow

5 post(y/ów)
January 23, 2022 (edited)
Have played 40 rounds, hit the gift card twice, got a handful of cards, pluse recouped my creds.. but yeah, the empty cards certainly outweigh cards with anything on them. And still no special

edit: now 60 total. this round of 20 I finally hit a special, but not "the special", and barely even got close to half the creds back, and about 6 cards for my collection..

So yeah it's real hit and especially miss.
TeflonChicken

6 post(y/ów)
January 23, 2022
Just to add my 2 cents.

Spent 1550 credits on 62 Stars cards.
Won 795 credits

So I'm down 755 credits.

I won 14 cards and 2 SEC, the Belka one, and the Sybil

So the 14 cards cost an average of 53.9 credits each and were mainly the older ones.

I collected 3 gift cards as well.

So for me personally it was better than the rainbow unicorn cards which are my usual go to if I want to try for an SEC.

Obviously other members results will be different.
happypizza

20 post(y/ów)
January 23, 2022
received one SEC card that wasn't Sybil. Guess I should've read the fine print and saved my $50 for an earnable joker event and work my way to getting a card I want
bojangles06

2 post(y/ów)
January 23, 2022
Had 39 credits in account, bit the bullet and deposited another 250 in. Must have played about 25 goes on lucky stars, continuingly winning more credits than I was playing most of the time (50,75, and one time 200). In the end, consider myself really lucky and won 2 gift cards, Sybil and Niemera SEC (Considering these are my first ever SEC's I can't believe I got Sybil!), 15 free cards and my account balance is the same as when I started. I hardly play these games but decided this might be worth a go, glad I did!
ADMIRERZ

207 post(y/ów)
January 24, 2022
I had in mind to spend about 700 credits. I dont think it it was worth it. Got a couple older good cards but mostly cards that I didn't want or care for. I was hoping to get Sybil, Anastaciia or one of of few Sec cards that interest me. I only got one Sec card and that was Eva Elfie. I guess no more playing these games. A waste of credits for cards you don't want or Sec cards that don't seem special.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !