Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Lovpucyjuz

2 post(y/ów)
January 13, 2021
Can I use on two computers??
Dorsai6

1028 post(y/ów)
January 13, 2021
Yes.
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
January 13, 2021
@Lovpucyjuz - looking at your account you are already installed on two computers.

Obviously if you want to see your collection on both computers you must have set up the accounts with the same login on each computer.
KariaT

11 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
If I change my computer, is the account linked with the computer I am using? If I buy a new computer or every time I buy a new computer, download the pc app and log in to my account, will my purchases still be there?
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
@KariaT - you are allowed to register on two computers - just make sure though that you register on the second computer using your original account - see my note below.

Open your web browser and go to www.istripper.com.

Click “get iStripper for free” and the download will start. Once it is downloaded, click on “open file”.

Select your language then click on start. Accept the location for your models file (we can change it later if we need to)

It will now extract files and you should now see the screen that says “Launch iStripper”. Click next
Agree to the Licence Agreement

You will now see the Welcome screen. DO NOT click on the red button – you must click on “Already a member? Login here.

Type in your userid and password (or your pseudo and password) and press enter.

iStripper should now set itself up but it will take a couple of minutes to get everything set up. Just be patient.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
You can have two active installations. If you then want to move to a third computer you must uninstall one of the first two before you can install again.

Detailed instructions can be found under in the User Manual under "uninstall", the reinstallation process is described immediately after that for uninstalling. You keep all your purchases and can either download them again to your new computer or copy them manualy to it from one of your other computers or from a backup.

You can get to the User Manual by clicking on the help icon (an i in a circle) near the top right cornel of the iStripper window.
KariaT

11 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
I still don't quite understand. I mean, if I buy a third new computer in the future, and at the same time, the previous computers are no longer in use, will it be valid to log in to my account? Do I still have my purchases?
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
In my reply I did say

You keep all your purchases and can either download them again to your new computer or copy them manualy to it from one of your other computers or from a backup.
KariaT

11 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
Got it!
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
And @KariaT as I said - you are allowed two installations at any one time. If you bought a third computer and you tried to install on it, you would get a message saying "too many installs" and at that point you would either have to de-install from one of your exiting computers or apply to the Team and ask to be granted a third install.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021 (edited)
Also note that if you are unable to uninstall the program for any reason you can ask here, in the "Bugs and Fixes/Too Many Installs" thread, to have one of them reset so that you can then install on another system. So even if you lose or destroy both your old computers you don't lose your collection. But make sure you make a note of your login details and preferably keep a backup.
KariaT

11 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
And wanna know, I just saw this "So there might be Future Promotions / Special Events, where Members can get the existing Exclusive cards." What else can I do to get the special cards?
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021
@KariaT - there are two ways to get the special event cards.

One is to take part in the specific promotion to win/gain that specific card.

The other is to take part in a promotion to win what is called a "Joker" card that can then be used to swap it for the special event card of your choice.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
January 17, 2021 (edited)
Make that three ways

The special event cards are often introduced in conjunction with a promotion in which you can win or earn that particular special card. In these you know which card you are playing for but you can't choose which one you want.

Then there are promotions in the form of games in which you can win randomly selected special event cards, in these games you have no control over which of the special event cards you win.

In some games you can win Jokers. If you have a joker you can use it to buy any card, including the special event cards. In this case you can choose which card you want. You do not have to use a joker immediately but can save it until you see a card you want. You can use jokers to buy normal cards, but that would be a bit of a waste.

A few months ago Totem added Gift Cards as prizes in their games, these can be exchanged for normal cards but not for special event cards.

Note, not all games offer all, or indeed any, of the above. Some only offer randomly selected cards or discounts on randomly selected normal cards.

Also note that the games involve gambling, You may spend a lot of credits before you win a special event card or a joker.

You should also note that, with perhaps two exceptions, there is nothing special about special event cards - they are just rare and hard to obtain.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !