Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
WhiskeyBar

2 post(y/ów)
January 26, 2020
Hi, everybody. I'm new to this app. I want to ask, after buying 25 credits, I have nothing not signed up for? I will not be charged money?
P.S. Sorry for my English.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
January 26, 2020
@WhiskeyBar

Each purchase of credits has to be authorised separately, there are no recurring charges.

"Premium Membership" does involve an automatic recurring subscription, but you have not purchased that.
WhiskeyBar

2 post(y/ów)
January 26, 2020
@WhiskeyBarEach purchase of credits has to be authorised separately, there are no recurring charges. "Premium Membership" does involve an automatic recurring subscription, but you have not purchased that.

Thank you very much!
Nikademis

26 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2020
Hmm, back after a long hiatus... I miss the subscription of old. 😕
VEgas781

1 post(y/ów)
March 17, 2020
I now have 3 accounts. How do I combine them into 1 account and not lose any videos that I have already paid for?
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
March 18, 2020
@VEgas781 Sorry this option is not available
1 account = 1 collection. You will have to switch from one account to the other one
(go to the software' settings , click on 'Register again' login with your other account details.)
Please try to purchase all your new cards with the same account.
bobby2020

1 post(y/ów)
March 18, 2020 (edited)
I am fed up with your system. Either you fix my acount: 2 cardsin my collection. You are supposed to down load a new card every day, I have nothing. I paid for 50 credits, I don't have any.
If you don't fixe my account then refund me the $59.00 I paid.

Edit by mod : personal infos are not allowed in the forum, I've deleted them. Please log a ticket to the customer service to explain your problem.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
March 18, 2020 (edited)
@bobby2020

As @gkar45 said a card is released each day (well its 7 per week with one per day from monday to thursday and three on friday). These are then available for you to purchase using any credits that you have in your account.

Most new cards cost 25 credits each, so for 50 credits you can buy two. (It gets cheaper when you have a bigger collection).

If you want more you have to first buy more credits (for real money) and then use those credits to buy any cards that you want.

iStripper does not work on the principle of a single subscription gives you access to everything, you have to buy each card seperately.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
March 19, 2020
@bobby2020 Hi, please provide all the details to [email protected] Thank you

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !