Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

jununger

1250 post(y/ów)
December 6, 2017
Aha, That explains it. Thanks Manue
Sexybrune

53 post(y/ów)
December 6, 2017
Merci Totem pour ce calendrier de l'avent, un plaisir chaque jour renouvelé ❤️, ça me rappelle la période où j'étais abonné, un temps que les moins de 20 ans ne peuvent pas connaître 😀

moi j'ai connu la carte du lendemain que tous voulait le jour même d'ailleurs mais je ne prenais pas de carte car je regardais le soft uniquement
la démo 😀
ckvghduser

253 post(y/ów)
December 6, 2017
I can't imagine any card that Totem could put out on the 25th that would make me want to spend money on a bunch of cards I don't like. I, also, can't imagine that Totem would leave all that money on the table for the December 25th card that the non-Advent participants might want to spend on it. Depending on the card, that could be quite a lot of Euros, baby.
aprxxx

5 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
not worth promo
melissalover

8 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
hi
can we imagine that the 25th card will be GLORIA ??????
if yes , i buy immediately
64buick2

102 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
All the girls have been delightful thus far on the calendar. Sure would like a surprise dancer for Christmas Day ... I'm thinking Estonika as she hasn't had any recent releases.
OldDog01

25 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
Opps!?! Anothe glitch for the Advent Calendar?
December 7 is still not available.
Please fix this ASAP!
OldDog01

25 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
There seems to be a correlation between the previous day's reliease and the current one - I notice Darcia Lee hasn't shown up yet on the reliease panel.
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
The card on both the Advent Calendar and the regular new show carousel has been turning up just after 10am Paris time - over the last three days. So anytime now!
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
As I write this Selene (Devotion) became available and is now downloading from the Advent Calendar (Door 7).
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
@OldDog01 Hi, Please note that you can open the door everyday from 10:00am CET ( or 1:00am PST )
Sexybrune

53 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017 (edited)
wooow my friend introduces me to selene
it is devotion
what a pretty woman
mmmh she will box I believe on the site

wooow mon ami me fait découvrir selene
c'est la dévotion
quelle jolie femme
mmmh elle va cartonner je crois sur le site
Zossima

173 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
Ah well, because of this (in my opinion) terrible outfit Darcia Lee wears in this last card, I cannot keep on entertaining the idea of buying the whole calendar in order to get the exclusive card. So be it! I won't buy cards I don't like in order to get one I might like a lot. This calendar is a very good idea but I think the prize isn't worth the price - 24 cards for 1... the balance isn't right. I'm not ***** in any way, mind you, just letting you know the way I see it.
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
On the seventh day of geol Totem gave to me; Selene rocking purple nightwear, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, A bouncing Luna Corazon, Demi Frae from before, Lexi Laylo's rosy bottom and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
@shodan084 - I came back for this! Thankfully Google has advised me that `geol' is Proto-Germanic for `yule month'. Entertaining AND educational!

Thank you.

👍
ADMIRERZ

207 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
i like it, getting all new lovely girls, cant wait for my santa babe. hope its Neimeral
tgrnts

2 post(y/ów)
So far, so sorry I accidentally purchased this promotion. I am not a big fan of the XXX cards using "toys". Money well wated, I guess. Should have known better!!!
OldDog01

25 post(y/ów)
December 7, 2017
I guess I just have to curb my enthusiasm and be patient.
I must say that I'm not dissapointed so-far!
Good Job shodan084 - I look forward to your clever variations of 12 days of Christmas!
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 8, 2017
Peneloppe Ferre (Precious Gem) - door 8 - available on Advent Calendar - advanced card - now!
Sexybrune

53 post(y/ów)
December 8, 2017 (edited)
Yes
pity her on fake tits
it is not very beautiful and not natural
just for those who love silliconés breasts lol
for us it's a girl who goes to oblivion

Oui
dommage elle à des faux seins
ce n'est pas très beau et pas naturel
juste pour ceux qui aiment les seins silliconés lol
pour nous c'est une fille qui part aux oubliettes
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 8, 2017
I must admit, if I was not locked into the Advent Calendar subscription, this model and Kristy Black (the 1st of the offer) - I would have passed on them.

But I know many of the other members have been impatiently waiting for Peneloppe - and many adore Kristy.

Choices and opinions. Now there is diversity.
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 8, 2017
On the eighth day of ziemassvētki Totem gave to me; A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Frae from a messed up day, Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 8, 2017
@shodan084 - Is there no limit to your knowledge of festivals at this time of year? Dimensional shambling obviously has its perks!
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 8, 2017 (edited)
Well, of course there's a limit! I made up kringle! :)

kringle; the sound of a decorated tree being forcibly pushed through a paper shredder!
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 8, 2017
@shodan084 - I thought you divided `Kris Kringle'.

So this is a festival that you are hoping will catch on? At this time of year, it is usually my wallet's contents that get shredded. Our tree does not go through the shredder until the day after Christmas! Or sent to the back of the garage. Either way, oblivion!

In the interests of equal time - Merry Kris!

😊
dolphins109

790 post(y/ów)
December 9, 2017
i'm holding out.😕
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 9, 2017
Emylia Argan (Boudoir) - door 9 of the Advent Calendar is available.

A word of warning, accessing through the Advent Calendar door, I offered the advance card - of course prepaid under the Advent Calendar subscription already - for sale! When I saw the new card `1' in My Collection, I looked it up in that tab. When I clicked on the greyed card, I was able to `click' on it and download. Only that way did I avoid paying for a card that I already had bought.

Seeing Sunday last week was the bad day, I am apprehensive about what happens tomorrow!
Khan91

118 post(y/ów)
December 9, 2017
Emylia Argan (Boudoir) - door 9 of the Advent Calendar is available.

A word of warning, accessing through the Advent Calendar door, I offered the advance card - of course prepaid under the Advent Calendar subscription already - for sale! When I saw the new card `1' in My Collection, I looked it up in that tab. When I clicked on the greyed card, I was able to `click' on it and download. Only that way did I avoid paying for a card that I already had bought.

Seeing Sunday last week was the bad day, I am apprehensive about what happens tomorrow!

Well Peneloppe Ferre turned out to be a disappointment. Hope Emylia lives up to my expectations :P
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 9, 2017
@Khan91 - I am not even sure how you got through. The download was *****. The exclamation mark next to the download suggests the servers are off-line, but I got you message. Just everything else has `*****'. I am not sure you will get this!
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 9, 2017
Okay, download is re-starting. Saturday last week was okay - Sunday the lost day. This time Saturday looks a little iffy too.

I agree with you about Peneloppe Ferre - not a card that I would recommend!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !