Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
The only door I can open today is the 17th and all it displays is a tiny blue question mark. Can I open the 18th too?
spiderman1804

439 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@gkar45
If the advent calendar had the same price for every user, then you would punish the users who have already bought many cards.

Just think about it, if it would not give the user discount.
Each card you purchase would equal the price a bronze user pays for a card. Your collection would have cost a lot more than what you have paid now.
marc999

28 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
same problem as shodan084
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
The only card that has downloaded is Selene Slow Recovery. She is standing by with the paddles should the advent calendar not recover! :)
Taion

29 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@Celine

Bonjour,
La case 17 à bien été activé mais par contre elle est bugué. Je n'ai pas d'image mais un tout petit point d'interrogation blanc dans un case bleu. Par contre la carte à bien été ajouté dans ma collection.
La case 18 reste bloqué. Normalement à 10h (heure de Paris) il est possible d'avoir les cartes du jour mais là ce n'est pas le cas.
Et pour info, j'ai resynchronisé avec le serveur et relancer le logiciel mais c'est toujours pareil.

Hello,
Box 17 has been activated but it is bugged. I do not have an image but a very small white question mark in a blue box. On the other hand, the card has been added to my collection.
Box 18 remains blocked. Normally at 10am (Paris time) it is possible to have the cards of the day but this is not the case.
And for info, I resynchronized with the server and restart the software but it's always the same.
Taion

29 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@Celine

Et j'ai bien eu le message comme quoi la case 18 était disponible mais pas d'action possible dessus.
En faite, il y a le même probleme qu'en début du mois mais ce coup-ci la carte d'hier ne s'affiche pas, il y a un tout petit point d'interrogation blanc dans une case bleu.
Sinon c'est exactement le même problème que la dernière fois.

And I got the message that box 18 was available but no action possible on it.
In fact, there is the same problem at the beginning of the month but this time the map of yesterday is not displayed, there is a tiny white question mark in a blue box.
Otherwise it's exactly the same problem as the last time.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1050 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@Taion En effet l'image ne s'affiche pas. Veuillez nous excuser por le désagrément causé. Nous reviendrons vers vous dès que cela sera corrigé. Merci pour votre patience : )
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@ktab thank you for calling. I'm waiting for your file on my email and will guide you to the solution by sending a step by step process by email :) cheers
mdekker

99 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017 (edited)
17 and 18 Advent Calendar cards lissues look like they're solved.
/M.
Taion

29 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@Manue
C'est ok pour moi, merci d'avoir corrigé le problème rapidemant.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1050 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
Pb solved. Have a lovely week with iStripper : ) C'est corrigé. Bonne semaine à vous avec iStripper : )
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@celine - Thank you. I did send the two emails - as discussed - from each of my accounts. I have copied myself in to the bcc - and I received `my' copy within a minute or two, of sending.

@Manue has provided a solution which I will certainly try, in the morning - it being almost 11pm here. The downloads are most often quick - but sometimes hover around the 16kb/s. Hopefully that will all be in the log.

But please send that email and step-by-step process - if you do not mind. By the time Paris' 10am arives, it is 8pm in Sydney. So I will have lots of time to try any solution that is recommended.

If the process suggested by @Manue solves the problem - I will make a final notation, to that effect, on the ticket and `close it'. As is my normal practice, I would acknowledge it here. I am more than happy to make members aware of successful advice and the source.

Thank you for taking my call - and your patience and understanding in our conversation. 😊
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@ktab please let me know if deleting the folders of the corresponding models in your "Models" directory, then redownload solves your problem.
cheers
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@celine

Thank you for checking back. Just on my way to bed without, hopefully, waking my wife, who is to get up in 5 hours.

I will certainly let you know. All being well, the answer should be waiting for you in about 10 hours, at the longest.

Shall I enter that information here?

I very much appreciate your following up on this matter.

Wishing you both an Australian `good night' and a French `bonne apres-midi' (sorry no accent over the e in apres).

😊
Khan91

118 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
Advent Calendar users, what card we can us regular users expect tomorrow? ;)

@shodan084
lukaszr

721 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
I don't own the calendar, but all the signs at the sky, stars, spirits and my little younger brother are telling me that it will be...

SPOILER
Darcia Lee - Nighty Night

OK, just kidding. I don't have a little younger brother 😋
Khan91

118 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@lukaszr Thanks! I was hoping it'd be Demi Fray but oh well :(
lukaszr

721 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@Khan91 just wait 3 more days. There will be one Demi Fray's card ;)
stefnev1

4554 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
@lukaszr : "OK, just kidding. I don't have a little younger brother"
But you have a little finger that said who is the girl 😆
Wyldanimal

3897 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2017
The Cost of the Advent Calendar depends on your Current Level.
Your Cost is 24 cards x Your Current New Release Card Cost - and you get the Special card on the 25th for Free.

Levels - Percent savings - Cost
B = 0% savings = 24 x 25 = 600
S = 10% savings = 24 x 22.5 = 540
G = 20% savings = 24 x 20 = 480
P = 30% savings = 24 x 17.5 = 420
D = 35% savings = 24 x 16.25 = 390
DD = 40% savings = 24 x 15 = 360
DDD = 45% savings = 24 x 13.75 = 330

Every Member who purchases the Advent Calendar will Get the Special Card on the 25th for Free.
And ONLY Advent Calendar members, will get the card. It will Not be available to non-Advent Calendar members.

You Have up till the 23rd to Purchase the Advent Calendar.
If you have already Bought some of the December Released cards, Your Price for the Calendar will be adjusted based on the number of cards you have already bought.

ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 19, 2017
@celine
@Manue

First up - thank you VERY MUCH, @Manue - your suggested correction worked beautifully! When I benefited from your calm advice, my skin `crawled' at my remarks to, and about, you. I certainly feel completely chastened, for my behaviour, in this case! I offer up an unqualified apology - yours to accept, reject or ignore - as you see fit! My underlying `condition' is one involving mood extremes. Over the years I have `largely' managed it - although you may justifiably beg to differ, @Manue! Again, thank you - particulary in light of my remarks.

One note that I think I should make. In re-downloading those deleted shows, a few started to download at 16-32kb/s - that speed that resulted in previous in 7-hour downloads. In these instances, I found that stopping the download - sometimes twice, even three times - then restarting, eventually brought the download speed up to normal. I had seen reports of those same slow download speeds over last weekend, in the Forum. There may be some explanation in those vghd.log files.

@celine - I do so very much appreciate your follow-up. It may now be considered unnecessary, given the success of the process provided by @Manue - but I, for one, felt that what I was saying was not being `heard'. For me, that has changed - very much! Don't worry, I will not intrude upon you again. Your kindness should not be insulted by repetition. I will long remember the understanding that you gave me and your follow-up posts!

With bowed head, ladies - but a relieved heart - I wish all that a truly magnificent Christmas and New Year can bring you. I will celebrate the correction of my issue - the part that you ladies have kindly played in it - my resulting `extreme of happiness' - by completing my Sybil card set!

A small PostScript - and I am sorry if this looks to be that over-imposition. A Christmas wish/hope, only - freely offered - and can be just as freely ignored. ***** these extremes in mood, receiving ridiculous amounts of medication as treatment, I cannot help but feel for a banned member, whom I may have more in common with than I thought. A lot of my issues stem from the suicides of some very close to me. Judging by a posted response, I suspect, the member has had similiar experiences - maybe even has a similiar underlying condition. If the latter is true - and untreated - she may have little control of her mood - and triggered reactions. Clearly, other members should not bear the brunt of unnecessary tirades. But just a point of view from one - twice as old as the banished member (and therefore having had so much longer to come to terms with these issues) - who remembers what it was like to be untreated. Thank you for reading this - assuming that you have.

THANK YOU - AND BEST WISHES FOR THE SEASON, TO YOU BOTH, AND THOSE DEAR TO YOU!!! 😊
Cartref

520 post(y/ów)
December 19, 2017
Please let this be a lesson, Totem does indeed listen to the concerns of its members and on the rare occasions (and there are always reasons) where it appears to be over looked, the mods have the ability to escalate.
spiderman1804

439 post(y/ów)
December 19, 2017
@gkar45
If you bought the advent calendar on Dec. 1 then I can understand your anger.

You bought the calendar for the price as a Gold Member. A few days later, you reached platinum member status.
This situation may not have been included in the price calculation. (Change of member status)
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1050 post(y/ów)
December 19, 2017
@ktab Thank you very much and I am glad that everything is working smoothly for you now. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! : )
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 19, 2017
I'm sure we all have personal reasons for being here...

On the nineteenth day of weihnachten Totem gave to me; Nimera for the jet lag, Darcia Lee for *****, Selene for the curing, picturesque pink Alyssa Kent, Sparkling Veronica Clark, OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

Nicole Love with pasties, A beautiful Melena Tara, Emylia Argan in a corset, A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Fray with typos , Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
livana82

20 post(y/ów)
December 20, 2017
Todays show is Mira - Warm Summer Night
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 20, 2017
On the twentieth day of winter Totem transported me; back to Mira's warm summer night, giving me Nimera for the jet lag, Darcia Lee for *****, Selene for the curing, picturesque pink Alyssa Kent, Sparkling Veronica Clark, OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

Nicole Love with pasties, A beautiful Melena Tara, Emylia Argan in a corset, A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Fray with typos , Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 21, 2017
On the twenty-first day of Korochun Totem gave to me; Demi Fray unrestrained giving, Mira's warm summer night, Nimera for the jet lag, Darcia Lee for *****, Selene for the curing, picturesque pink Alyssa Kent, Sparkling Veronica Clark, OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

livana82

20 post(y/ów)
December 22, 2017
Todays Card
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 22, 2017
On the twenty-second day of midwinter Totem gave to me; First Rate Lexi Layo, Demi Fray a-giving, Mira's summer loving, Nimera's jet lag, Darcia Lee is *****, Selene for the hangover, picturesque pink Alyssa Kent, Sparkling Veronica Clark, OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !