[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
February 29, 2012
@FalconAF: Yes the Jar file is the program. However normally jar files are not self executables. You can open it with winzip or winrar as it is basically a zip archive.
FalconAF

151 post(y/ów)
February 29, 2012
That explained it. Thanks!
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 4, 2012 (edited)
New Version 1.4 released
Important changes:
  • new Feature: Shows the number of remaining clips in the info text while playlist is being played
  • new Feature: Clip Info window has a new toggle button 'Stay on Top' If you click on it once it will make the clip info window the topmost window.(looks like seen on 3rd screenshot) it will even cover the VG animations. If you click on the button again it will behave like a normal window again.
  • new Feature: Systray Icon and Menu: You can now control the program from the systray just like the VG software. The number of remaining clips will also be shown as tooltip for this systray icon. You can cancel the playlist from the systray icon menu and you can quit the program from the systray icon menu. You can also modify some advanced options while the playlist is being played(see second screenshot)
The 'Save playlist' option corresponds to the 'save not played clips in Playlist when VG is deactivated' option on the GUI.
See the readme pdf file for detailed information
Go here to get it:
http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html
Or just the jar file if you already have Version 1.3 on your PC
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager14Jar.zip
Unzip and overwrite the existing Jar file on your local drive

This update is HIGHLY recommended just because its so cool;-).
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
March 4, 2012 (edited)
Wow! love the new features @Starryk - some big improvements since I last had a look.

Your addon certainly makes a significant enhancement to the whole VG experience.

Superb work!

Also love the PDF help file - everything explained clearly and concisely for anyone who may have difficulty getting into using it.
nickhil

25 post(y/ów)
March 5, 2012
Yups Spacephantom,
My sentiments exact!!!
One can only expect the very best from starry and he has not disappointed, has he :-)
Regular updates with added features to his program inside a month!!!
I always feel immensely proud of starry cos he's more than friend, A brother if you will :-)
Looking forward to seeing him make it to the member of the month soon :-)
Cheers!!!
FalconAF

151 post(y/ów)
March 5, 2012 (edited)
I gotta chime in here about starry's support too. I have Windows 7 64-bit and he is running a 32-bit OS (if I understand correctly). There were evidently some issues with the Playlist Manager running under Win7 64-bit and we have continually exchanged private messages when I found those issues. Within hours at most, he would PM me back with a new update to the Manager, and the issue was fixed. He has been providing these fixes in all of the updates he posts here.

His support is outstanding, and he is striving to make the Playlist Manager an exceptional utility for all VGHD users. And it's all FREE.

I very rarely click on those PayPal "donate" links on developer's web pages. Many times the end-product is usefull, but not payware or even Shareware quality.

Starry's Playlist Manager is a rare exception. It has enhanced VGHD (at least for me) in ways I only dreamed of before. If you feel the same way, click on that PayPal link and send him a token of your appreciation. It's worth all the time and effort he has put into it, and his outstanding continued support of the Playlist Manager.

Just my humble opinion. And no...I am not associated with Starry and the PayPal account in any manner.

And I would also support his nomination as Member of the Month! ;-)
Wyldanimal

3817 post(y/ów)
March 6, 2012
Thought I'd add a link here to my Updated players Thread.
It's uses the minimalistic approach to the GUI..
Only display the features you want to use.
from the very basic, Random clip play, down to selecting specific clips to play.
Custom Favorite Lists:
With My Player, you can create your own Custom Favorite list. You can select to Add to the list Clip by Clip, or Card by Card, based on your Filtered Selection of Explicit levels, and Performance Style.

http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=3821&pageNb=6#341351
Wszystko o iStripper / [VGHD] Addon: Custom card player
************************************* 08-16-2019 - iStripper No Longer supported. Do NOT download from the links It has not been updated and will not work ! ************************************* 07-05...

PS. Now that Starryk has added support to use one of my Favorite Lists as the Input for his software. My Player is perfect tool to customize your VG enjoyment.
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2012 (edited)
Yes Wyldanimals Player is highly recommended by me too.

You can request new features for my PlaylistManager here however i will not add stuff that Wyldanimals player offers like the possibility to build clip lists by selecting them from the cards in your collection manually.
I will however try to improve the compatibility of my program with his program.
To make his player obsolete by adding all of its features to my program would be like taking his ***** away. To stay in that picture you might say that i want his and my '*****' play together well. Just like good friends.

What i want to do is to give my program the ability to create playlists his player can read and you can then use it to modify it manually by adding and removing clips.
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 13, 2012
I implemented the ability to save the output playlist as VGHD-Player 2 Favourite list and even a ability to append to an existing favourite list. I will release V1.5.0 within this week.
No more new features planned now.
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 15, 2012
just added another feature to my local version. It allows you to switch the show. If you use a playmode that sticks to a show and plays more than one clip you now have a item 'Next Show' on the Tray Icon menu.
It will ***** my program to select a new show. if there only is one show in the playlist it will be the same show of course. The show is not dumped from the playlist just skipped.
I can't influence VG directly so it will finish the clip it is playing at the moment. But afterwards it will switch to another show. you can then set use the Next show item again to switch to another show.
I think this is a useful feature as it gives you some control. if the random selector picks a show your not in the mood for you don't need to cancel the whole playlist but can use this new function.
Expect the release of Version 1.5 this weekend.
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 15, 2012 (edited)
OK i am done implementing the Next show Function.
Yep it was easy to add the function but it took a lot of more thinking and programming to make sure the environment still acts right. No clips should be lost, the clip and show countdown should still be correct when one uses that function. If you have a playlist with 5 clips from 2 shows and you use the 'next show' function you should still have seen 5 clips when the playlist has been played through. And the function should only be available when it actually makes sense to use it. With only one show left in the playlist it doesn't make sense anymore.
This costed another 2 hours while the first implementing was done in 20 minutes.
But i am positive i got it now. So all is ready for the next release on Saturday 17th March. Tomorrow i will be busy making replacement cards so you will have to wait till Saturday.
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 17, 2012 (edited)
New Version 1.5 of VG PlaylistManager released

Important Changes:
-New Playmode: Cliptype_Random: Selects a show then randomly a cliptype (standing, on taskbar, pole or behind taskbar) and plays all clips of that cliptype in progressive hotness. Then it selects the next show

- Improved behaviour: GUI will now pop up after the last clip has been played not when the last clip started to play.

- Increased Compatibility with Wyldanimals VGHD Player: It is now possible to save the playlists as VGHD Player Favorite list(3rd image) so you can use them as input for the VGHD Player also. With this update the VG Playlist Manager is able to read and write VGHD Player Favorite Lists.
It can also append to an existing Favorite List.
  • Technical Change: The JRegistrykey.dll is not required any more. A native Java funtion is used now. So it will now also work on a 64Bit JRE

-new Function: Next Show in the systray menu(2nd image): Here the paragraph from the readme. Read it carefully:
Allows you to switch to another show under the precondition you are not using the Playmode ‘Random’ and there is still more than just 1 show in the playlist.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT instantaneous! It will just replace the NEXT clip to be played by the VG Software by a clip from another show, which means the clip currently played will finish before you see a clip from another show. The current show is not removed just skipped. It’s more like a ‘later’ function meaning the show you are currently watching will be played later. The clip that was scheduled to be played next will be put back into the list of not played clips, so it is not lost.
The function is not available for playmode ‘random’ as this playmode always switches the show after it played one clip.
  • A few bugfixes concerning the countdown of clips/shows while a playlist is being played. It didn't work at all for fullshow playmode.

Here are the links:
If you like my work you might consider using the Donate button. But a nice comment here or via PM is also very much appreciated.

And just the jar file for updating from V1.3 or V1.4:
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager15Jar.zip

Thanks @tyqi19my, Zebrazuk, FalconAF and Wyldanimal for the support
coldinjected

230 post(y/ów)
March 17, 2012
There are a lot of options. Can you save specific clips?
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 17, 2012 (edited)
@Coldinjected: you can't select specific clips. unless you set your filters so that only one clip fits the criteria. But you can create a vghdfav list and then use WAs VGHD player to modify it
coldinjected

230 post(y/ów)
March 17, 2012
When you set the clips and save, will the modifications save in each favorites list?
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 17, 2012
@coldinjected: not sure how you mean that. First thing you should do is read the readme pdf file included in the download.
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VGPlaylistManager15Readme.pdf
You can use a VGHD Player favorite list as input for my player then set filters and save the result as favorite list either overwriting the existing file or saving it as a new file. You can also append the filtered list to another favorite list, you just have to check the option 'append to existing playlist' on the advanced options or in the systray menu. Then the existing file will not be replaced but the clipnames not in it yet will be appended.
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 18, 2012 (edited)
A ***** update of V1.5: Fixed 2 ***** bugs. One would result in adding 'null' as prefix of the clipname if you used your collection as input and chose to save an output playlst.

The other allowed that you could have the same clip multiple times in a vghdfav-Playlist. I have routine to check if the clip is already in it but sadly i had something reversed there.

I just updated the files on the website.
If you use the new version the build timestamp will have changed from 2012-03-17 to 2012-03-18.
That tells you what version you use.
These are ***** bugs but i wanted to get rid of them. Surely not an mandatory update.
dyson111

21 post(y/ów)
March 19, 2012
Thanks again for all your work Starryk. I really enjoy having options when it comes to this software, and you supply plenty.
pikawell

938 post(y/ów)
March 20, 2012 (edited)
i have just download the program for the 1st time ,in order to see exactly what was it about ^^

and when i try it i thought:" great program!!""

it' just the thing it missed me to Take advantage completely of VG and DB^^

a great thx for your job(s) !!
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 22, 2012
I just uploaded another bugfix version.
The bug happened on using the next show function.
No one reported it yet. I found it while using the program myself.
It would occur if you use the next show function in the playmode scened_fullshow with scened DeskBabes shows. Instead of switching to another show it would just switch to another clip of the same scene.
This caused some very strange phenomenons because the show my program 'thinks' it is playing didn't match with the show it actually was playing.
So i decided to fix it asap.
If you haven't encountered this bug because you are not using the next show function on db shows then i suggest waiting for Saturday and get the version 1.6 i will release then. It will contain a new feature that will make many of you really happy.
I won't say more just be sure to look into this thread on Saturday afternoon CET.

Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 24, 2012 (edited)
OK Saturday is here and I am going to release v1.6 today.
Just going to have some breakfast first.
But In think it should be online within the next 3 hours.
Only the readme file to update. To get your attention a little screenshot
in german;-) yes my german friends have an advantage here but all other who already use the program should notice the new button and one word that is written very much like the english form. :-) Yeah I really excited to release this feature. I just know that you will love it. At least many of you.
oh and the new feature works with clips not shows. Thats just for those who did translate the text or understand german.
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 24, 2012 (edited)
New Version v 1.6 Released

Important Changes
  • Ability to create your own 'Favorite clips' playlists
Basically while the VG Playlist Manager is playing a playlist you can add the current clip VG is playing to a favourite clip list. You can do this either by using the systray menu(screenshot 2) or the button on the clip info window(screenshot 1)
When either the playlist is played through or you deactivated VG or cancelled the playlist you can save the list of clips you marked as favorite in an separate playlist file. Again you can save it as jpl or as VGHD Player favorite list. And of course you can also add to an existing playlist file.
Please refer to the readme pdf file (http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VGPlaylistManager16Readme.pdf) for more information.

Here are the links:
If you like my work you might consider using the Donate button. But a nice comment here or via PM is also very much appreciated.

And just the jar file for updating from V1.3, V1.4 or V1.5:
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager16Jar.zip

Special thanks @Coldinjected for giving me this idea by asking about saving specific clips

Edit: Just released another small tool that might be a nice addition to to this program. Especially for those who also like to just let the VG Software play on its own now and then.
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=21704&gotolastpage=1#post343732
Wszystko o iStripper / Another free VG Addon: VGLogger
Ok I decided to release another Program. It is basically a very lite version of the VG Playlist Manager. It's main purpose was originally to log all clips VG is playing in a text file. I combined this...
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
March 24, 2012
Well to be honest I thought your playlist manager was excellent as it was, since it was absolutely perfect to use in conjunction with Wyldanimals VGHD player.

But, you've just gone and improved it even further. Fantastic work! Love it!
42jc

38 post(y/ów)
March 24, 2012
incredible work. the program is excellent and this new feature that shows the details of the clip is really useful.
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 24, 2012
Thanks for the commendations
However I am terrible sorry that i have to report that i just had to fix 2 bugs in v1.6
I just updated both files on the website.
One bug would result in not adding the correct clip to the favorite list if it happened to be the last clip of the playlist.

Also i had a spelling error that was responsible for not showing the correct tooltip message if there are no clips left to play. That was correct before but i must have accidentally changed it when i added another entry.
As the first bug is a major one i fixed it directly.

Just redownload the file please. you can of course just exchange the jar file this time if you want.

the build timestamp in the title should be the one on the screenshot to be safe.
Really sorry again but also happy i just happened to add the last clip to favorite and then looking into the playlist file noticing that it added the previous clip and not the last one. So i could find and fix this problem on release day. I know pre release would have been better but oh well...
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
March 24, 2012
Can't say I noticed the bugs before you pointed them out @Starryk, but I've re-downloaded and all is working fine now.
Apasas

1051 post(y/ów)
March 25, 2012
Thanks Starryk. I recommend getting this and the Logger if you want to build clip playlists.

If you are Plat or VIP, you can even use the Totem clip selector to play clips, save them in a playlist in the logger and then play them using Starryk's vghd play applications.
HarleyCharley

12 post(y/ów)
March 26, 2012
What a program Starryk! It works fine from the get go and that's nice for us not so techky people!!! Thank you very much!!!
Starryk

1856 post(y/ów)
March 30, 2012
Thanks guys. I am currently thinking about new features. Maybe a way to see the contents of a clip list and to allow removing clips from it. I know WAs player allows that too but I feel it might be the part missing to make my program complete. It can after all happen that you click the favorite button accidentally and the you should have a chance to remove that clip again without having to watch the playlist and mark all other clips it contains as favorite or having to use WAs player or to manually edit the playlist.

If you want to suggest a new feature feel free to do so.
FalconAF

151 post(y/ów)
March 31, 2012
Starryk said: "It can after all happen that you click the favorite button accidentally and the you should have a chance to remove that clip again without having to watch the playlist and mark all other clips it contains as favorite or having to use WAs player or to manually edit the playlist."

Would it be possible to have it work that way with an existing playlist? For instance, say I create a playlist of all VGHD cards. It will have thousands of clips in it. While the playlist is playing, it would be nice to have a "Delete this clip from playlist". Then if I close the playlist before it ends, that or other clips I chose to delete from the playlist would be removed and the playlist would be saved. Over numerous sessions watching the playlist, I could delete the clips I didn't want in it.

Kinda just the opposite of the current option to "Add curr. clip to favorite list".

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !