Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

harshie

184 post(y/ów)
October 21, 2010 (edited)
I like all the ladies this week and I especially like the oriental dress, but it is shame an oriental is not in it!
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
I don't think all that cards gonna be all in the next friday release. I think this two have a chance to be among them. ;)
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010 (edited)
And just to ***** matters still further, there's more where those came from.
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
And another

A for tomorrows cards - select any four from nine.

Anybodies guess!
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
Lol. Guess we gonna need to go back to the guessing days, space. ;)

Make it 10, Space. Lol
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
Yup looks like it.

And here was I looking forward to tomorrow - LOL! To be honest there's only one of the 5 others that I would like as much as the first four posted by Albionhunter.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
Nah, make it 11. lol
SimWarlock

210 post(y/ów)
and I can't wait to see what combination of the 12 cards they come out with...?
My guess is 716,732,756,762. because the overviews are out on those 4, and not the rest
ADMIRERZ

207 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
Need some new cards. Playful ***** and Jasmine would be wonderful. Might as well add the new dou too. The outfits look nice and sexy from what I can see. Maybe they want to keep us guessing, or they made a mistake, and they're all getting released until they notice the mistake.
SimWarlock

210 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
fat chance on 12 cards getting by them
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
Oh, nope. The fact that the cards images are there has nothing to do with the usual release quantity. We are looking at the next 3 weeks of releases plus whatever they bring up as times goes by. It's just that they released more pics this week than in other ocassions. I doubt anything else, surprises aside, should be interpreted out of this. ;)
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
Yes Playful ***** finally. Even If her card won't be released this week it's nice that she is on schedule for the next releases. But then we hade Natalia last card released just last week and normally they leave at least a gap of 1 week between the cards of 1 girl. So maybe Anns first card will be in this weeks release instead of Natalias card. On the other hand I must say that Natalia look soooo hot on that card pic. I will be happy no matter what I guess;-)
pianogrinder

471 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
With all those cards, they probably want to make us guess which shows will be released and try and ***** us lol, the guessing game makes things very interesting that's for sure :)
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
yeah. If I look at least weeks releases the first 2 cards (Chelsea and Danielle May) are most likely for this week. (Natalia and Ashley were just released last week so they are not so likely for this week) More likely are Playful ***** and Silvie Deluxe as the VIP card doesn't count here in that one week gap rule.
So I guess this weeks release will be
Chelsea French
Danielle Maye
Playful *****
Silvie Deluxe.

See you in 9 hours from now;-)!
Ambler

428 post(y/ów)
October 22, 2010
Excellent deduction. I would say you are correct.

As this was a bad week for cheerleaders (no Glee) and the playoffs are still far away, I'd bet on 762 for the Playful ***** card.
SimWarlock

210 post(y/ów)
In other words Starryk you agree with me

Edit-- If you look for the overview pix also it will let you know if the card is ready to reliese
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
Yes I was right;-) Great finally Playful ***** solo on my screen. Time to start downloading and making some replacement cards.
@SimWarlock: Interesting hint (the overviews) Hadn't thought of these. I just used my mind to figure out which of the cards. Nice to see that logic is still working these days;-)
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
October 23, 2010
Hey, and where's my credit for bringing up Playful ***** and Silvie Deluxe? Nah, never mind, lol. ;)

Here the next VG Classics. And i'm positive the 3 will be released next, lol.
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
October 23, 2010
Thanks Oquijan

Hmmm! Nothing that really interests me enough to buy here I think. I'll probably get Linda Tran's show now though, since there isn't a card here that interests me more.
deathmanak

17 post(y/ów)
October 23, 2010
hmm stacy and suzanna
looking good
thanks for finding them Oquijan
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
October 28, 2010
Tomorrows new releases will be:-

a0741 - Natalia "Black Phoenix" (see Albionhunter's post above)

a0745 - Danielle Trixie "Candy Land" (see Oquijan's post above)

a0752 - Jana Cova "Castle Life" (see Oquijan's post above)

a0768 - Jasmine Andreas "Gold Dust" (see my post above)

These are the four shows for which overviews are now available.
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
October 28, 2010
hm I definitely look forward to Natalias show as she looks amazing on the card pic and is a great performer. Another new girl too always nice. Sounds like a good release.
Thanks Spacephantom for checking the overviews.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
October 28, 2010
Thanks for the info, Space. ;)

And you're welcome, guys. ;)

I think we should see more advances next week, i don't think the duo will be released but as a VIP only. Just a hunch.
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
October 28, 2010
I hope your right about the duo Oquijan - You know my feelings about duos, and I would certainly rather see it as a VIP bonus rather than a regular release.
SimWarlock

210 post(y/ów)
October 29, 2010
I'm glad I could narrow down the enigma of which cards to come out ( overviews )
alright totem what else you want to throw at us, we live to solve the puzzles you can create
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
October 29, 2010
Yes - great idea SimWarlock. Thanks for that.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
October 29, 2010
The next VG Classics are up. ;)
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
October 29, 2010
Zuzana = our VGHD Zuzana? The boob size would fit;-) The face maybe.
deathmanak

17 post(y/ów)
November 2, 2010
hmm strange still no signs from totem
are the new cards comming this week?
or do they have some problems with them?
pianogrinder

471 post(y/ów)
November 5, 2010
OK it's card huntin' season, not to be ***** with wabbit season, no, duck season!! :)

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !