Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Lol. titilate, let's hope someone of Totem visit London sometime soon and interview some of the fine black chiks you suggested in another thread. I see a couple of new models now on beta test, but i suppose none of those will make a hot chocolate for a friday morning.
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
my guess is that the new betas are the long awaited US-girls.

Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Doubtful. Rex said mid march for those. But let's see. Someone new should pop up soon, since Tess, Lola and Heaven seems to have their sets complete now. Remember Terry? The chick that was casted some time ago? I'm hopping for her, but it was never said if she was taped or not.
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
well mid march is only 4 weeks from now. as far as i can tell thats a normal time for cards to stay on beta.
But we will see what the future brings.
Sadly it doesn't look good for the last 2 Laura cards.
They are still not in beta state.
Well i guess one can't have everything.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Thanks CyberVixen. That makes a lot of sense, that gap you're talking about is an strange one. Still, Rex also said that the content of those cards were pretty explicit, so i'm just guessing that the fifth level should be fully operative before releasing those shows, unless someone went rampant with the fading and cutting. Oh, yeah, that happens. ;)
Severin24

557 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Can anyone tell me if there is another Giselle card?
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010 (edited)
well obviously all the numbers around her card are already taken.
So my guess would be no.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Hum, well, chances are few, cause there's no gap there, as if there was no stock considered or saved for a later release. But who knows? It wouldn't be the first time that a set is not released with consecutive numbers.
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
just saw that card 502 and 503 are on beta now. Before it was only one of these two that was on beta but that since a very long time.
I also guessed that this gap would be the US cards when they were announced but never came out.
That there is now another of these cards on beta makes that more likely again.
Harsh401

33 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
What ever they are, they are not Ting, so it does not really matter anyway!
:)
coldinjected

230 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Awww... I feel terrible for you Harsh!!!
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 18, 2010
I guess we will never know what kind of show this guy wouldn't skip.
pianogrinder

471 post(y/ów)
February 18, 2010
According to his collection, he has a few "skipped" cards ;)
thegraybeard

560 post(y/ów)
February 18, 2010
What I have been wondering is, if any one of the VGHD girls would actually show up on his doorstep, how quickly would he tell them to get the hell off his property ?????
coldinjected

230 post(y/ów)
February 19, 2010
I'd like to hear some suggestions for new models and which old models need new shows from him. Does something make him happy?
GabbyGirl

267 post(y/ów)
February 24, 2010
any luck for this week?
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 24, 2010
Just had a look - nothing so far.
thegraybeard

560 post(y/ów)
February 24, 2010
Rex will be here saying " Due to circumstances beyond our control, there will be no shows this week"

ROTFLMAO ... just joking folks, don't get cranky ... lololol
jununger

1250 post(y/ów)
February 25, 2010
...or... this is a sign! Maybe the new website will be launched together with the new cards tomorrow... ;)

I just love a good conspiracy *lol*
pianogrinder

471 post(y/ów)
February 25, 2010
LOL that would be so nice :)
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 25, 2010
Looks like the next release will be a surprise again until the last minute.... Maybe we will see a new girl...
coldinjected

230 post(y/ów)
February 25, 2010
Maybe Totem didn't like us seeing the cards before the release... I like the surprise but knowing ahead of time was too tempting to pass up. I'm excited about the releases again!!
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 25, 2010
well when one of the QA-Team accused us to steal the card pics i answered that it's a free area of the website where these cards are saved so it's no stealing. It was always in Totems control if we know the cards before the release or not. This week it looks like Totem doesn't want us to know. (or they just haven't finished the card pics yet;-))
coldinjected

230 post(y/ów)
February 25, 2010
I agree... doesn't really bother me either way. I'm happy with last weeks releases!
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 25, 2010
This week releases seems to be taken a lot more time to be cooked. Hopefully cause they are undoing the fading in all the explicit clips. ;)

Still, with new girls out of the release, options for tomorrow seems limited to Manon, Lorena, Gwen and maybe Miss Roxx, along with the oldies from Belicia, Demi, Andy, Divine and maybe Ting.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 25, 2010
Oh, what a shame. I had the hope to see one more from Miss Roxx. ;)

Well the pool is a little more limited for the last release of the month.

And, without new models, seems almost the same options for the first two-three weeks of the next month, plus Angelique.
SexyAgent

287 post(y/ów)
February 26, 2010 (edited)
Rex comfirmed in

http://www75.virtuagirlhd.com/us/forum_post.php?foId=24&ftId=9544

that Miss Roxx was back for three outfits.

(Second last post on the first page of the thread).

@Oquijan Angelique only has 4 releases. 636 will be her. 639 probably.
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
February 26, 2010
Friday already and no sign of the new releases? Cryptic...
coldinjected

230 post(y/ów)
February 26, 2010
Hey jununger... Your comment did spark a new rumor. There is a new post wondering if its true... Nice work!! If your right... Good job. If your wrong... BETTER job! Atleast your guess got drank in by a few hopeful members. I'd be proud! Haha!
DIDGEDRUM

2351 post(y/ów)
February 26, 2010
you mean.......it might not.......be....true ???

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !