Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

2506 投稿
2日数前
The Ice Breaker is back with a few news!
This version allows you to select a number of rounds you choose to do in autoplay mode!

How does the Ice Breaker works : :

Create clusters of matching symbols to unlock amazing rewards, including:
  • Credits
  • Cards
  • Gift Cards
  • Free Spins
  • Joker Cards

One spin. Multiple wins.

Why stop at a single prize?
Every time you create a winning combination, the matching ice cubes shatter and are instantly replaced by new ones. If the new symbols form another winning cluster... you win again!

Chain together multiple combinations in a single spin and watch your rewards grow! Your total winnings are displayed live on the left side of the screen.


Fill the Glass. Unlock Joker Cards:

Every time you collect 3 Golden Knots, your glass fills up.
Fill it completely to earn valuable Joker Cards, making it even easier to complete your collection and unlock incredible rewards!

Break the ice, trigger epic combo chains, and see how far a single spin can take you.

Enjoy!
HappiestEmployee
Joined in Dec 2020

33 投稿
2日数前
I'm a little disappointed that our Joker Card progress from the last time didn't carry over to this time. I only say "a little" because I kind of expected it not to carry over.
HaikenEdge
お誕生日おめでとう!
Joined in May 2008

28 投稿
2日数前
How long is this event supposed to last for?
CountGrey
Joined 26日数前

2 投稿
1日前 (edited)
Just a heads-up, if you earn a Joker card you may need to relaunch iStripper for it to be added to your account. Gift Cards seem to be added if you back out of the Event, as do the various Cards you can earn. Credits are added immediately.

For the record, I started with about 3000 credits, and after playing several rounds I ended up with:

1800 credits
1 Joker card
8 Gift cards
1 Special card
16 Cards

In other words, I went through a net of 1200 credits, or about $100 USD if you are purchasing the larger packs of credits. I didn't keep track of how many times I spun, or how many Free Spins I got. The largest combo/cascade payout I hit was a 5x combo for 250 credits.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

2506 投稿
1日前
How long is this event supposed to last for?
it will end at 11.00 UTC+2 on Oct. 15
paco40
Joined in Oct 2022

1 投稿
1日前
no worth at all, just a waste of time and money scam
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

483 投稿
1日前
This game is marginal at best for those with a small collection....and absolutely horrendous for those with a large collection (who can purchase their choice of cards at a discounted rate}

Looking at CountGrey's post above...I calculate he paid 46 credits per card. A new member would only pay 30 credits per card for his choice from the store. Of course, there was one SEC and one Joker.

@CountGrey Welcome to the site and the forum!
GibbsieUK
Joined in Jan 2026

1 投稿
1日前
When this game was first introduced, the drop rate for the gold bows needed for the joker card was a LOT better than it is now. I got several Jokers very quickly, also without going too far down my credits as I was also lucky with payouts, including several of the highest of 250. Since the games 2nd appearance, drop rate for several things hasn't been so good.

Free spins are generally worthless. Usually nothing won with them, although may occasionally get a gift card.

SEC cards - Again, I think I got more during the games debut, than since.

Gift cards - ok drop rate still.

Credit wins - Doesn't seem as good as it was originally. (Seeing a pattern yet?) Generally low value, with the occasional higher thrown in.

I think it is still the best game to get the jokers, as I only ever managed to get 1 on another game once before. I think it was on the pleasure chest game - or whatever it is called.
You can apparently have a small chance to get one in the booster packs, which are one of the worst value "games" I think there is, seeing as whenever I got some in the past, the cards were generally from the older collection, and bearing in mind the prices of the packs, and the fact I never even got a gift card in them - just older cards with a couple of newer ones.

Probably best value game - 10 credits a spin if I remember - is the one arm bandit type (can't remember the actual name of the game), where you get so many of whatever picture in a row for a credit win, with chances to get cards, that you can discard if you want and spin again, then purchase all 5 a a random discount. I don't think there is a chance for a joker with this though.

To improve icebreaker - go back to the original drop rate for the gold bows, and SEC cards. Hell! You could reduce to 10 rather than 15 needed to complete a joker card. Also, while it isn't the most expensive one per go, you could drop the price per spin, as you could on others (50 credits for the wheel spin game?! Come on!) . After all, as in any casino, the house always wins.

CountGrey
Joined 26日数前

2 投稿
22時間数前
This game is marginal at best for those with a small collection....and absolutely horrendous for those with a large collection (who can purchase their choice of cards at a discounted rate}Looking at CountGrey's post above...I calculate he paid 46 credits per card. A new member would only pay 30 credits per card for his choice from the store. Of course, there was one SEC and one Joker. @CountGrey Welcome to the site and the forum!
Thanks @TallandSlimMan ! I'm halfway through Platinum at the moment, so the cost per Card I'm used to is a bit rough with the event. That said, you hit the nail on the head with the SEC and Joker - from what I've seen those are generally hard to get otherwise. Would love to get some more Jokers but at roughly $100/Joker (plus 20-25 other Cards) that's a bit steep.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

4459 投稿
17時間数前
Compare that to the Relaod Joker Bonus.
when you purchase 2500 credits you got a bonus Joker.
Unlimited. if you bought (2) 2500 reloads, you got 1 joker each for a total of 2..

Some time back, there was a Joker bonus for the 1000 credits, but that was One time per Member.
The 2nd 1000 reload would not add a 2nd Joker.


IceCreamX
Joined in Feb 2023

11 投稿
10時間数前
Just a heads-up, if you earn a Joker card you may need to relaunch iStripper for it to be added to your account. Gift Cards seem to be added if you back out of the Event, as do the various Cards you can earn. Credits are added immediately.For the record, I started with about 3000 credits, and after playing several rounds I ended up with:1800 credits1 Joker card8 Gift cards1 Special card16 CardsIn other words, I went through a net of 1200 credits, or about $100 USD if you are purchasing the larger packs of credits. I didn't keep track of how many times I spun, or how many Free Spins I got. The largest combo/cascade payout I hit was a 5x combo for 250 credits.

In other words 1200 credits spent = 24 cards (16 random + 8 gift) + 1 joker + random special

1200 divide by 24 = 50 credits per card (16 random + 8 choice) + Joker + random special

1200 divide by 30 credits = 40 cards (choice cards)

You could have chosen 40 cards at full price no discount.

I ***** these games the ratio is terrible. Most of the time i get cards I do not like, so if you do not like the 16 random cards then you get 8 cards + joker for 1200 credits. How is this fair?

IceCreamX
Joined in Feb 2023

11 投稿
10時間数前
BTW:

1200 credits divide by 8 cards (gift cards) = 150 credits per card

If you did not like the random cards then that is what you ended up + a free joker.

8 cards at regular price 30 credits = 240 credits

You got 17 random cards plus 8 cards (240 credits) + a joker

If you ***** you random cards then you got 8 cards (240 credits) + joker (cost you 960 credits if you did NOT like the random cards or 450 credits if you liked the 17 random cards)
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

4459 投稿
8時間数前
I don't think members are playing the events for the regular cards.
I think the targets are the Jokers and SEC's

You keep presenting stats for how much the regular cards cost based on the credits used.

And totally ignore the Value of the Joker and Value of the Sec card.

What value to do place on the Joker in credits? Take that away from the Total Credit Used.
Then What Value to do place on winning an SEC card. Now Take that away from the Credits Used.
Also, the Gift cards can be used for the VR-180 shows or a free selection of a regular card.
So Take away at least 24 credits Per gift card won.

Now what you have left, if any, is the credits used for the Regular Cards.

When there is a TGIF event to Win an SEC by filing a Progress Bar, how many credits does it take to fill the Bar?
That gives you a Comparison to the value of the SEC.

I've already gave you the Reload Bonus values for the Joker.

Between just the Joker and the SEC, Starting with 1200 credits Used.
Everything else was a Bonus...
8 bonus gift cards
16 bonus regular cards

wembley96
Joined in Apr 2008

13 投稿
7時間数前
I don't think members are playing the events for the regular cards.I think the targets are the Jokers and SEC'sYou keep presenting stats for how much the regular cards cost based on the credits used.And totally ignore the Value of the Joker and Value of the Sec card.What value to do place on the Joker in credits? Take that away from the Total Credit Used.Then What Value to do place on winning an SEC card. Now Take that away from the Credits Used.Also, the Gift cards can be used for the VR-180 shows or a free selection of a regular card.So Take away at least 24 credits Per gift card won. Now what you have left, if any, is the credits used for the Regular Cards.When there is a TGIF event to Win an SEC by filing a Progress Bar, how many credits does it take to fill the Bar?That gives you a Comparison to the value of the SEC.I've already gave you the Reload Bonus values for the Joker.Between just the Joker and the SEC, Starting with 1200 credits Used. Everything else was a Bonus...8 bonus gift cards16 bonus regular cards

All fair points. I just think it might be worth taking in the feedback that if the payouts were a notch more generous, or a notch more fun / creative, that might incentivize more people to play to more often without damaging profitability, as the tighter margin could be made up on somewhat higher volumes. I obviously don't have the numbers, but it could be worth analyzing.
IceCreamX
Joined in Feb 2023

11 投稿
5時間数前
I really do not see why a Joker card is considered so valuable. It is very over rated. The only thing it can do is get you an event card that you missed. 1200 credits for that? Really?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

4459 投稿
2時間数前
1200 credits for an SEC a Joker 16 regular cards and 8 Gift cards.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!