Angry...new version has deleted the option to remove clips

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

WayneStewart
Joined in Sep 2013

44 投稿
May 11
Really?

Who's stupid idea was to get rid of this option?

The little icon where I used to deselect clips is gone. Am I missing something or has Istripper ruined one of their best features.

I am not a fan of "everything" a model does. As example the swing. Why can't I easiely go in and deselect them?

Disappointing.

JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2221 投稿
May 11
On the card page....
Select from the clip list those clips you want to delete
Right click on the trash can
Select delete disabled clips
Then select yes on the confirmation page (do this only once & wait for that to clear)
If you click yes more than once, you risk deleting the whole card

Hope that helps....
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3800 投稿
May 11
@WayneStewart

Sometimes during an Update the Feature to See the List of Clips gets turned off:

To turn it back On:
In the GUI click on your name Then select settings
Select Advanced Settings
Scroll down to the Display Section
Put a check in the Box Display Clips List

Now you can see the List of Clips and Uncheck the ones you don't want to see.
Then Follow the Instructions Above to Delete them if you want.

WayneStewart
Joined in Sep 2013

44 投稿
May 11
Wyldanimal,

Did what you said. Was alreday selected.
I clicked it on and off.
Nothing changed.
When I select a card I see it there for about a half a second then it disapears.

WayneStewart
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3800 投稿
May 12
@WayneStewart

are you running a Window or an iOS based system?
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

684 投稿
May 12 (edited)
I clicked it on and off.
Nothing changed
@WayneStewart
After you enable the cliplist (as Wyldanimal said), open any card and the clapperboard symbol will appear (top right)
click on that symbol then deselect from the list (red is selected) all the clips you don't want to see.
Jaipee
Joined in Jan 2022

46 投稿
May 12 (edited)
On the card page....Select from the clip list those clips you want to deleteRight click on the trash canSelect delete disabled clipsThen select yes on the confirmation page (do this only once & wait for that to clear)If you click yes more than once, you risk deleting the whole cardHope that helps....
Selecting/Desabling a clip for a card, ok...
But
1- the boxes are only 2 states (on/off), and not 3 states (selected / deselected for viewing, selected for physical deletion of 1 or several clips
2- I know I can delete a card, never knew or saw in the FAQ how to delete from the hddssd a given clip (or a bulk/batch deletion) without of course doing it from the data folder itself and the clip ID.
3- A no point I have seen in the clip tab a trash can on my screen, left to right, top to bottom, and on my 2 versions (current + 360)

If I have always heavily used the manual selection of clips, I have never seen how you can actually delete one or some.
Any visual clue would be helpful, or a link to an old answer / video / sequential how-to screenshots

... talking about 3 states, it would be nice to have the criteria/filters with 3 states (selected / null as it is now, and excluded as 3rd and not yet existing state, i.e. on/neutral/off, so then you can say "I want this and this, but not that...).
And even better if you can mix logical and/or for better tuned filters, without of course rebuilding an SQL !!

Now, perhaps all this deletion and selection process will be reviewed and largely improved in a next version.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3800 投稿
May 12 (edited)
@Jaipee
In My Collection View
Left Click on a card to see it's details view. The Head Icon.
to the far right is the Clapboard Icon to see the List of Clips.
UnCheck any Clip you want to delete.
Once you have Unchecked all of the clips not wanted.
Go back to the Details view ( Head Icon ) where you see the Card Image.

RIGHT click on the Trash Can icon.
Select Delete Disabled Clips.
Confirm you want to Delete All of the Disabled Clips

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!