Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
IzzyGuy
Joined in May 2022

1 投稿
July 21, 2022 (edited)
hi i was wondering if anyone knew if Zuzana ********* had content on here... still. I saw online a video of her that was from istripper but i cant find any of her stuff here. Was she removed or how do i find her?

Edit by Mod - only refer to models in iStripper by their names in iStripper - thread title also edited
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
July 21, 2022
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
July 21, 2022
Hey buddy. I believe you have to get to Gold status before you can unlock older cards. That means, you have to buy another 32 cards to get to 40. Then the older 720P resolution cards will be unlocked. Zuzana has 6 cards from the 720P collection and I believe 1 card in the even older 480P Classic collection, which is unlocked at Platinum level.

Zuzana has been one of my favourites for years! Well worth the wait if you don't mind the lower quality video. Those breasts are incredible!

You know you want to...😛
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
July 21, 2022
Zuzana has two classic cards (480p).
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 投稿
July 22, 2022 (edited)
Zuzana is one of the most beautiful in my opinion, with incredible breasts and a beautiful body.

I have a poor quality and incomplete video found on the net a long time ago where she was naked in a beauty salon with other clients. She was a brunette at that time.

I always wanted to see this video in full, but was never able to find it, unfortunately.

One of the girls who should have had the honor of having her cards upgraded to a better quality.

Zuzana est une des plus belles à mon avis, avec des seins incroyables et un corps magnifique.

J'ai une vidéo de mauvaise qualité et incomplète trouvée sur le net il y a longtemps où elle était nue dans un salon de beauté auprès de d'autres clients. Elle était brune à cette époque.

J'ai toujours souhaité voir cette vidéo au complet, mais je n'ai jamais été capable de la trouver, malheureusement.

Une des filles qui aurait dû avoir l'honneur d'avoir ses cartes upgradées dans une meilleure qualité.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
July 22, 2022 (edited)
Zuzana's a cards are too old to be upgraded. In the a cards the lowest number card that can be upgraded is 655. Nothing lower than that.
So it simply is not possible.

This is cad a0655: Olga Barz:
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 投稿
July 22, 2022
Why is this so? Olga Barz has 720p cards like Zuzana, although the one you show is 1080p.

Thanks for the clarification.

Pourquoi est-ce ainsi ? Olga Barz a des cartes en 720p comme Zuzana, bien que celle que vous montrez est en 1080p.

Merci pour les précisions.

wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 投稿
July 22, 2022
Reminds me of this thread explaining the reasons. Even if processing technology allows in future, it's probably not worth the time and effort needed to do it with a new card released every day. Have to draw the line somewhere I guess.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/46093/1?post=687153
このトピックに関して見る事やデータへのアクセスは許可されていません。
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 投稿
July 22, 2022
Why is this so?

Because card A0655 is where the Team started to Use a New Video Camera and the recording were higher than 1080p
All cards Prior to A0655 were Only record with a HD camera at 720p

Parce que la carte A0655 est celle où l'équipe a commencé à utiliser une nouvelle caméra vidéo et que les enregistrements étaient supérieurs à 1080pToutes les cartes antérieures à A0655 n'enregistraient qu'avec une caméra HD à 720p.

ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 投稿
July 22, 2022
Thanks for the information. I understand better now. 😊

Merci pour les infos. Je comprend mieux maintenant. 😊

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!