Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

the meaning of the diferent icons

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

Djoal
Joined in Sep 2018

48 投稿
December 19, 2021
hi guys

i come back after a long long time, never write anything here yet and i got a question about all clips :

what mean the diferent icons next to the playlist of the clip of 1 card. I mean the arrow/circle/arrow, double arrows, arrow/circl etc...
(i mean i know what mean the boobs icons obvioussly it start the clip nude, but the others are a questions for me)

is it to make a playlist with others girls smoother with diferent clips?

how many of this icons are in? if someone can explain that it could be nice.

thank you all sorry if it's a stupid question (and probably my bad english), i'm not english and maybe i didn't understand the icons description with my mouse on it.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 19, 2021
what mean the diferent icons next to the playlist of the clip of 1 card. I mean the arrow/circle/arrow, double arrows, arrow/circl etc...

If you hover your mouse pointer over one of those icons a "tooltip" text will appear saying what the icon means.
Djoal
Joined in Sep 2018

48 投稿
December 19, 2021
yeah i know that but is it to make a clip with diferent girls coming smoother? or something like that?

i mean what the meaning of put these kind of icons
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 投稿
December 19, 2021
Salut @Djoal
C'est nouveau et si j'ai bien compris c'est lorsqu'il existe un clip de transition entre 2 clips (un raccord, si tu veux) Mais je n'ai pas encore testé cela ! Et c'est en mode petit, je pense.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 19, 2021 (edited)
@Djoal - I think it is just to give you a little more information about each clip should you decide to play them individually or via a clip level playlist or want to selectively enable or diasable them. What use you make of the icons is up to you.

The icons themselves expose data that iStripper has always used - e.g. the in-out clips are positioned differently to other clips while the fullscreen scenes can, and often do, exclude or only play "accessory" clips. But the program does not "use" the icons as such.
Djoal
Joined in Sep 2018

48 投稿
December 19, 2021
@Philours
ah c'est nouveau ok, en faites je pensais qu'en mettant les clip via une playlist, il était préférable pour que ca soit plus "fluide" enfin mieux "construit" via un effet similaire en sortant et entrant un clip different, de raccorder les clips suivant les icones c'est pour ça ;) merci pour ta réponse.

@TheEmu
thanks i though it was made to get a better build via the playlist for diferent girls, thanks for your answer.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!