Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
willhay444
Joined in Sep 2021

1 投稿
September 14, 2021
no video download?
only pictures for 25 credits??
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 投稿
September 14, 2021
@willhay444
Les 2 shows que vous avez achetés possèdent 1 ou plusieurs vidéos bonus avec les photos. Sans oubliez le show strip-tease de plusieurs clips. 😕

The 2 shows you have purchased have 1 or more bonus videos with photos. Without forgetting the strip-tease show of several clips. 😕
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
September 15, 2021

@willhay444 Hello and welcome! I have just sent you an email with all the details : )
Alain4005
Joined in Oct 2021

1 投稿
November 17, 2021
Bonjour , moi aussi je voudrais savoir où sont enregistrées sur mon PV les vidéos que j'achète et si elles sont lisibles avec VLC ! Merci d'avance
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
November 17, 2021
@Alain4005
De quelles vidéos parles-tu ?
Si ce sont les vidéos bonus : elles sont enregistrées dans ton dossier Téléchargement si tu les télécharges et tu peux les regarder avec VLC.
Si ce sont les shows : ils sont enregistrés dans le répertoire Models de l'application et il faut utiliser le logiciel pour les regarder. Les fichiers sont cryptés et ne sont pas visibles avec un lecteur vidéo standard type VLC.
Je te conseille de lire l'aide intégrée du logiciel en cliquant sur le "i" cerclé en haut à droite de l'interface.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 投稿
November 17, 2021
TommyBCL1
Joined in Jul 2016

13 投稿
castsam
Joined in Dec 2009

1 投稿
December 2, 2021
Merci pour ces lien
Timeforfun1961
Joined in Jul 2021

7 投稿
January 30, 2022
How do i access the bonus videos on all my cards i own
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 投稿
January 30, 2022 (edited)
@Timeforfun1961,

When you click on a card in your collection, the girl's presentation page appears with a menu in the upper right where a rectangular icon with an arrow to the right, represents the videos. It is to the right of the "camera" icon (for photos).

Click on this rectangle and you will see the videos appear. Click on the down arrow of each video, to save them in a folder of your choice. These videos can also be played directly from the page by clicking on the arrow to the right, without having to download them.

@Timeforfun1961,

Lorsque vous cliquez sur une carte dans votre collection, la page de présentation de la fille apparaît avec un menu dans le haut à droite où un icône rectangulaire avec une flèche vers la droite, représente les vidéos. Il est à droite de l'icône "appareil photo" (pour les photos).

Ciquez sur ce rectangle et vous allé voir les vidéos apparaitre. Cliquez sur la flèche vers le bas de chacun des vidéos, pour les enregistrer dans un dossier de votre choix. Ces vidéos peuvent aussi être joués directement à partir de la page en cliquant sur la flèche vers la droite, sans avoir à les télécharger.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 投稿
January 30, 2022
Click on this rectangle and you will see the videos appear. Click on the down arrow of each video, to save them in a folder of your choice. These videos can also be played directly from the page by clicking on the arrow to the right, without having to download them.

Note:
some members have difficulty watch the video in the App.

Downloading and Saving them works, even when they don't work in the app.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!