Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1841 投稿
September 9, 2020
Thx for your idea, that's definitely something to do, yes :)
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1841 投稿
September 9, 2020
feel free to post some suggestions here :)Tina : card e1396 or card e1397 Her best shows in my opinion.Great is the way Tina moves her abdomen in clip 20 of card e1397.

@zzmaskers : Tina Miniskirt has recently been released :)
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1841 投稿
September 9, 2020
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 投稿
September 9, 2020
@zzmaskers : Tina Miniskirt has recently been released :)
@Celine Thanks a lot and Tina's show looks also in the mobile version fastastic.

I'm so free to do a new suggestion and that's the high rated and very popular Hilary C.
Her best shows of Take 1 were for me:
e0800/All A's
e0802/I Won The Blue Ribbon
of Take 2:
e1011/Drawing Attention
e1012/Playing The Field as Mascotte of "Les Blues" winning the World Cup in Stade de France in St. Denis
e1016/Engaging, where Hilary reminds me by her dress, make-up and dance of the girl, which is sacrificed in Le Sacre du Printemps of Stravinsky.

mitchell
Joined in Jan 2010

256 投稿
September 9, 2020 (edited)
@Wyldanimal
My Phone only has a built in 32GB memory with no external memory slot.
Of that 32GB, only 24GB is available, and with all my photos, I'm down to about 12GB

I do Not want to download the Girls to my phone.
especially when a single 4K card is 1.8 to 2.4 GB in size

For me, it currently is a novelty to test and see the Mobile version.
I doubt I would actually watch them on my phone, other than the testing aspect of it.

But then, I'm not attached to my phone.
I use it as a phone, for Directions, and sometimes for SMS text msgs, and taking photos.
But it's not attached me 24/7
I don't even do Social Media on it.

So I am probably not the Average Smart phone user.
I use it as a tool when I need it, i don't let it control my life.

This "mobile" version is perfect for desktop users who have underpowered systems. Could you whisper in the ear of the devs to add the option to remove the rotate screen notification so we could just use this version and avoid filling up our limited HDDs for those of us with very limited HDD space and low powered laptops and chromebooks.
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
September 10, 2020
This "mobile" version is perfect for desktop users who have underpowered systems. Could you whisper in the ear of the devs to add the option to remove the rotate screen notification so we could just use this version and avoid filling up our limited HDDs for those of us with very limited HDD space and low powered laptops and chromebooks.

Hi @mitchell - a very good idea / suggestion from you about using mobile on chromebooks to save HDD space.

Just want to make you aware though - when a show gets converted to run a mobile version, not all the clips are suitable for conversion - main examples being elaborate pole activity that would just be outside the boundaries of the screen. So if you compare the mobile version to the desktop version it could be quite a few minutes shorter.

If that was the case and you were really short on space but wanted the extra clips, you could always download the full show and delete the clips that you have in mobile.

But anyway - glad you like the mobile experience and hopefully Totem can make the rotate symbol flash up for just a couple of seconds at the start of the clip and then disappear.

Cheers.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 投稿
September 10, 2020
and hopefully Totem can make the rotate symbol flash up for just a couple of seconds at the start of the clip and then disappear.

Yes, I fully support that comment.

A few seconds is more than enough and if I don't like how the clip looks after that then I can rotate the device if it suits me and not because big brother is telling me too.
mitchell
Joined in Jan 2010

256 投稿
September 10, 2020
When you swipe up and select details a card view like this comes up. Can you add a way for us to scrool through ALL the cards in our collection in a "Card View looking like that? It looks wonderful full screen on a phone

pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
September 10, 2020
@mitchell

When you swipe up and select details a card view like this comes up. Can you add a way for us to scroll through ALL the cards in our collection in a "Card View looking like that? It looks wonderful full screen on a phone

It is not beyond the realms of possibility because the screen you are using will go to the show if you tap on the right of the screen but there is no function set for if you swipe right.

Nice idea - I'll pop the suggestion over onto the Discord site and @celine will be able to consider it for a future release.
mitchell
Joined in Jan 2010

256 投稿
September 11, 2020
Great thanks :)
Paris75
Joined in May 2018

1 投稿
September 12, 2020
Bonjour comment on télécharge la version beta ou on la trouve s'il vous plaît ?

Merci de votre aide
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4546 投稿
September 12, 2020
@Paris75
La version mobile n'est pas une APP. Il faut se connecter avec son login&mdp iStripper sur ce site https://m.istripper.com/
Les shows sont streamés sur le navigateur web quand on veut les jouer.
tomas18
Joined in Aug 2011

4 投稿
September 14, 2020
Li moon ne fonctionne pas!!😢Dommage
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
September 14, 2020
Li moon ne fonctionne pas!!😢Dommage

@tomas18 - S’il vous plaît fournir plus d’informations - quel spectacle et ce qui ne se passe pas exactement?
tomas18
Joined in Aug 2011

4 投稿
September 14, 2020
Li moon
Div.ass erotic parody
J ai accès a tout ses clip sans aucune image ,ils ne démarre tout simplement pas.
(Version mobile)
J ai 35 shows sur mobile et c le seul qui ne fonctionne pas
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
September 14, 2020

Li moonDiv.ass erotic parodyJ ai accès a tout ses clip sans aucune image ,ils ne démarre tout simplement pas.(Version mobile)J ai 35 shows sur mobile et c le seul qui ne fonctionne pas

Merci @tomas18 - Je vais poster ce à travers sur discord et j’espère que l’un de l’équipe va ramasser sur le problème dans la matinée.
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2241 投稿
September 14, 2020
Li moon
Div.ass erotic parody
J ai accès a tout ses clip sans aucune image ,ils ne démarre tout simplement pas.
(Version mobile)
J ai 35 shows sur mobile et c le seul qui ne fonctionne pas

@tomas18

Obtenez-vous un écran noir?

Are you getting a black screen ?
tomas18
Joined in Aug 2011

4 投稿
September 14, 2020
Li moonDiv.ass erotic parodyJ ai accès a tout ses clip sans aucune image ,ils ne démarre tout simplement pas.(Version mobile)J ai 35 shows sur mobile et c le seul qui ne fonctionne pas@tomas18Obtenez-vous un écran noir?Are you getting a black screen ?
oui ecran noir mais je peut voir les barres de chaque clips dans le haut de l ecran et tout les autres option. juste pas de chargements!!
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

473 投稿
September 14, 2020
Idem la carte de Li Moon ne démarre pas, écran noir...
wisor
Joined in Mar 2019

11 投稿
September 22, 2020
It would be great if you would allow to disable the phone/tablet orientation infographic in the option menu - or let it auto-disappear after like 5 seconds or something.

Because even when not rotating your device the viewing experience is most of the time ok or even better than the recommended one imo.
Megalomax
Joined in May 2015

7 投稿
September 23, 2020
Dear All,

We are very happy to announce that iStripper is now available on mobile, in BETA version.

It is a different and funny way to recover istripper shows on mobile

This Beta has approx. 30 shows and new ones will be added regularly.

Give us your feedback !

https://m.istripper.com
Will it feature our collections for us virtuaguyhd customers?
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2241 投稿
September 23, 2020
Will it feature our collections for us virtuaguyhd customers?

@Megalomax

At this time, I do not believe there are plans to add VirtuaGuyHD cards.
GreyWolfNH
Joined in Jul 2011

40 投稿
September 25, 2020
I just got around to trying this, and it works great.

Nice.
ollynum77
Joined in May 2017

1 投稿
September 25, 2020
It works pretty well, there are a few bugs related to ipad orientation that would be nice to have the UI right in dead center. are there plans on releasing past shows being eventually released for mobile as well?
DTH77
Joined in Aug 2009

22 投稿
September 27, 2020
I logged in but the path had /ja/ at the end is that right? Also, My desktop collection does not show up. I see do see my credits Looks real good on my Note 10+ and I can buy mobile cards when I have more credits.
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
September 27, 2020
I logged in but the path had /ja/ at the end is that right? Also, My desktop collection does not show up. I see do see my credits Looks real good on my Note 10+ and I can buy mobile cards when I have more credits.

@DTH77 - I just had a quick look at your desktop collection and, at the moment, none of them have been converted for display on the mobile Beta.

See this thread to see what shows have been released.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45227
iStripperに関する全て / ISTRIPPER MOBILE: List of shows
iStripper mobile Beta version was released on July 9 2020 with the following shows: A new show will be added every Monday, Wednesday & Friday (unless technical issue). On Wednesday, July 15 2020, we a...
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1841 投稿
September 30, 2020
Dear All,

we are very happy to announce several major updates of our beta version of iStripper !
  • iStripper mobile now can be used as a Progressive Web App. It means that you can get all the benefits of a mobile App without downloading anything :)
With the Progressive Web App, you don't have the browser navigation bar anymore and you can also launch iStripper mobile quickly from a mobile app icon!
  • There has also been a long work done on speed and performance optimization :)

We have redesigned our icons! The new ones are clearer and easier to click.
Please note that icons may take 1-2 days to appear because of your web cache.

iStripper mobile has been translated into French and new languages will follow.

We have added a "Desktop Software presentation” to explain iStripper desktop to the users who would discover iStripper for the first time.

And from now the rotation icon disappears after a few seconds !

Feel free to give us your feedback !
mitchell
Joined in Jan 2010

256 投稿
October 1, 2020
I love the updates. Now I can use the mobile version on my laptop without the rotate icon staying up. Thanks to the devs.
judgetony
Joined in Jan 2016

1 投稿
October 8, 2020
works well on my galaxy 10 just a shame i cant wotch the ones i own
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
October 8, 2020
works well on my galaxy 10 just a shame i cant watch the ones i own

Hi @judgetony - there are three possible options for you

1) Wait for the team to convert one of the shows you do own - but at three shows a week that might take a while
2) Request, either via this thread or by posting a request in the "features" thread on the Discord site (the link is on the mobile site on your phone), that the team prioritise a card of your choice for conversion (they do listen but no promises)
3) Buy a card that has been converted. I would happily recommend Ariana Marie "Candy Crush".

Hope this helps.

😊

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!