Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Latexlife
Joined in Apr 2020

7 投稿
April 30, 2020
I’ve just gotten silver after taking advantage of the buy four get fourth refunded event however that’s left me with 8 credit left over and I’m wondering is there ever events on istripper that let you spend left over credits. Just wondering as I’ve heard about the slot machine on the forms but don’t know how that event works.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 投稿
April 30, 2020
@Latexlife

Welcome to iStripper!!

There are 'classic' cards that can be purchased for less but you have to get to platinum level before access to those is unlocked. The classics are from when iStripper was 'VirtuaGirl' years ago and were done at a much lower resolution than the current crop of cards are and as such don't display very crisply on today's equipment. They are mostly for collectors who just want to have every available card they can get.

The rest of the cards cost more than 8 credits apiece I believe.

Normally the slot machine will allow you to spend either one, two or five credits per spin but I don't know when it will be back.

Sometimes scratcher cards can be had for smaller amounts as well.

There may be other promos that cost less as well but I don't normally participate in those since they don't benefit me.

HTH

I hope you have fun with iStripper!

PD48

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!