Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

My card keeps getting declined

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 投稿
January 23, 2020 (edited)
My card keeps getting declined even thought i have enough money to buy credits

Hey Everyone I'm in Australia and i've been trying to get more credits to get more show but every time I try my card keeps getting declined. I've charge the biller to all three of them and each of them keeps declining me. I've even try to buy less credit with the amout of money for more and that not working. What can i do to stop getting declined??
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

216 投稿
January 23, 2020
Do you get a reason why your card is declined?
This sounds to me as though your bank has put a block on your card for some reason and that you need to contact them over this matter.
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 投稿
January 23, 2020
Bank has new routine for securing that it is a legitimate use of the card?

That happened to me a while back without prior notification.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
January 23, 2020
@Slayer888 Hello, the transactions are being denied by your bank. Please contact your bank in order to allow all your payments ( sometimes bank block us because it is adult content)
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

736 投稿
January 24, 2020
meanwhile @Slayer888 I dont know if Australia has restrictions on overseas purchases but maybe you could try purchasing a prepaid Visa or Mastercard from a local retailer.
Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 投稿
February 7, 2020
So i bought a pre-paid VISA card at my local market with $100 ASU and this card is still getting declined.

IS there anything wrong with my profile that stops me from buying more cerdits on this??
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 投稿
February 7, 2020 (edited)
pre-paid VISA card
International money Laundering Laws do not allow Pre-Paid cards ( that are not Registered to a Person with an Address) to be used for International Transactions.

Can't be used.
Pre-Paid Gift cards
Pre-Paid Debit cards

A Pre-Paid Credit Card that you Have to Register for with your Name and Address will work.
A Debit card Issued by a Bank, backed up by a Bank Account will work.

On-Line Virtual Credit cards will work.
you fund the Virtual Credit card from your Bank Account.
then you can create a New VCC anytime you want to make a purchase.
use it once and done...

EDIT: these look to be limited to USA residents.
https://privacy.com/virtual-card
https://privacy.com/pricing

Edit: Search for other Free Virtual Credit Card vendors.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
February 7, 2020
@Slayer888 Hi,It should work with Epoch. Please select Epoch (click on 'change') choose credit card and enter your information
PurpleBalls76
Joined in Nov 2012

2 投稿
June 16, 2020
I'm from the U.S. and I've been trying to use a Vanilla Visa prepaid card. After what felt like a hundred failures, I contacted Vanilla. It's because iStripper is a Paris based "international purchase" and this Vanilla card (despite the fact that I'm in Kuwait and purchased it at the PX) is only good for U.S. purchases.

Is there a way around this? A link to where iStripper credits would be "U.S. based"? If not, anyone know the easiest way to turn 100 USD Vanilla Gift into an international and anonymous virtual prepaid card? I was able to register the card on PayPal...
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 投稿
June 16, 2020 (edited)
@PurpleBalls76

the Banking Institutions do not allow Prepaid gift cards to be used for international transactions.
It is a ***** of the Money Laundering laws.

the Card MUST be Assigned to A person with An Address and ID Number.
In other words that Transaction must be Traceable back to the Person making the International transaction.

An Actual prepaid Bank Issued Card can be used, since it is Attached to you and your Bank Account.

but an off the Shelf Prepaid Gift Card can not be used. ( PrePaid Debit cards are treated just like gift cards )
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 投稿
June 16, 2020
Check Out
www.Privacy.com

Set up your Bank Account as the Funding Source.
Then create a Virtual Credit Card
You can Assign any name and Address to the Virtual Card you want.

Each Card can be used at only one Vendor.
But you can Create as many Virtual Cards as needed.

they can be One time use.
they Can have a Spending limit. set by Use, or By Day, Week , Month..

Your Account is never exposed.
only the Virtual Card, and any Spending limit you have set.

Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 投稿
June 16, 2020 (edited)
When I use a Privacy Virtual Card at Epoch,
My Bank statement Shows Epoch as the Vendor.

When you select Epoch as the Vendor,
Epoch has a paypal Option..

Since you said you registered the card with Paypal, perhaps that would work..

Select Epoch as the Vendor.
then Slect Paypal as the payment method.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!