Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Hot model for 16 credits  

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

SexyGuy994
Joined in Jan 2017

1 投稿
January 9, 2017
Just have 16 credits left out of my initial purchase. Does anyone know if there are any cards for 16 credits or less?
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
January 9, 2017
There are but only when you move up the levels. You would have to hit Gold (40 cards) to unlock the older 720P only cards. If my maths is correct, they would then cost you 16 credits.

But then you might only be left with 13 credits and have to buy more credits again ;) Shame on Totem! Hehehe :)
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 投稿
January 29, 2017
It's not shame on Totem, they do the half credit for a reason. It's marketing and business strategy 101. That's why they got rid of the monthly subscription deal for girls and why I used it. I got way more girls for the monthy price than buying them one by one. They do fractional buying to increase sales. You can't purchase a set amount of credits for a set amout of girls, You always have to make another purchase to buy that last one. I'm not saying what they do is wrong; it's just a better way to make money. It's a business and that is what they do.
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 投稿
January 29, 2017
To be honest, becoming a tripple diamond member isn't hard. I don't recommend spending a lot of money on girls you don't want like I did when I joined. Spend smart, watch previews and videos of the girls and if you can't afford to spend x amount of money to become Tripple Diamond in a hurry, don't. Yes, we get a discount but if you spend smart and don't buy stuff you don't want then you are probably saving more than us anyway.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 投稿
January 29, 2017
Technically you end up Ahead on the credit balance..
for each Level you Obtain there is a Credit Bonus added to your Account,
So even if you end up with a few credits in your account Not enough for One More Card,
these will be from the Free credits that Totem has added you progressed up through the levels.
This becomes True once you have reached Gold Level.
you are awarded 10 free credits for reaching Silver Level ( 10 cards Purchased )
you are awarded 20 free credits for reaching Gold level ( 40 cards purchased )
Combined that is 30 Awarded Free Credits which is more then enough to offset any credit balance you might end up with.
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 投稿
February 1, 2017
It would kind of nice for Tripple Diamond members to get a few free credits after X amount of credits purchased. I think everytime we buy 1000 credits we get 14 credits; enough to cover a free card. Just a thought.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
February 1, 2017
@cncbehrends29 Hi, as you mentioned before, as a triple diamond member you already get a massive discount ; ) isn't it brilliant ? No worries, I have also forwarded your message to our Marketing Team. Have a good day !: )
Backes
Joined in Jan 2017

78 投稿
February 2, 2017 (edited)
You would have to hit Gold (40 cards) to unlock the older 720P only cards.

This seems to be outdated. Having Bronze Status I was able to buy them.
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 投稿
February 2, 2017
I just got awarded 11 credits today for buying like 2000 or so cards. I don't know if this is because what I mentioned or if it was already in place but thank you!
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
February 2, 2017 (edited)
@cncbehrends29:

It appears that you totally missed my humor (American spelling).

Quote: "But then you might only be left with 13 credits and have to buy more credits again ;) Shame on Totem! Hehehe :)" Unquote (Deliberately wrote quote and unquote).

You apparently missed my 'wink' and the, 'Hehehe' on the end. I deliberately used both of those to infer that I know EXACTLY what Totem are doing.

If you didnt understand my humor (American spelling again) then, yet again, I'm wasting my time with you :( (That's a sad face btw).
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 投稿
February 13, 2017
You are not informative nor funny. Please don't wink at me or reply to my posts. Thanks.
RonaldFrock69
Joined in Mar 2017

7 投稿
March 15, 2017
@Wyldanimal,

Thanks...

SILVER 10-39 CARDS
Get 10% off all FULL SHOWS... huh?

OKAY - where does it say GOLD 40+ allows you to see Models that Bronse and Silver user can not.
And these Models are on the Website - but not even DEMOed?

A fix is in order here!

I want to purchase Davon Kim (4 cards for 221 Credits) as a SILVER user.

SUGGESTING:

Every user be able to see all demos of all models.

Bronze Users -- pay 3x the credit, for models who only appear above the 40+ GOLD user requirement, (75 credits for one full CARD) 800Mb show.
Silver Users -- pay 2x the credit, for models who only appear above the 40+ GOLD user requirement, (50 credits for one full CARD) 800Mb show.
Gold Users -- pay 1x the credit, teh regular 25 credit for models in this level, (25 credits for one full CARD) 800Mb show. And 10% discount on the models below the 40+ mark.

Diamond Users -- get a 15% discount on models below the 40+ mark, and regular for all other.
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 投稿
March 15, 2017
In order not to ***** new users (Bronze and Silver), the shows in the resolution of 720p for these users were not activated.
You can see the difference in quality in a direct comparison. See image.

Hint
The price for a show in 720p Resolution:
16 credits (base price) and a discount of 20% (Gold member) = 12.80 credits
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 投稿
March 15, 2017
@Wyldanimal,

Thanks...

SILVER 10-39 CARDS
Get 10% off all FULL SHOWS... huh?

OKAY - where does it say GOLD 40+ allows you to see Models that Bronse and Silver user can not.
And these Models are on the Website - but not even DEMOed?

A fix is in order here!

I want to purchase Davon Kim (4 cards for 221 Credits) as a SILVER user.

SUGGESTING:

Every user be able to see all demos of all models.

Bronze Users -- pay 3x the credit, for models who only appear above the 40+ GOLD user requirement, (75 credits for one full CARD) 800Mb show.
Silver Users -- pay 2x the credit, for models who only appear above the 40+ GOLD user requirement, (50 credits for one full CARD) 800Mb show.
Gold Users -- pay 1x the credit, teh regular 25 credit for models in this level, (25 credits for one full CARD) 800Mb show. And 10% discount on the models below the 40+ mark.

Diamond Users -- get a 15% discount on models below the 40+ mark, and regular for all other.

I've sent you a PM. I hope for a good results.

Link to Post:
http://www.istripper.com/forum#/forum/thread/35304/last#post523135
新会員コーナー / Hot model for 16 credits
Technically you end up Ahead on the credit balance.. for each Level you Obtain there is a Credit Bonus added to your Account, So even if you end up with a few credits in your account Not enough for On...
If you go back to this post and enlarge the attached photo.
under gold Level, it states it Unlocks the HD ( 720p ) collection.

Link to Photo:
https://static.istripper.eu/customdata/forum/2017-01-29/hNnEfi2g.jpg
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 投稿
March 15, 2017
@RonaldFrock69 and @All

Totem has a Long history of Cards.. Going way back to when the Camera was only 480p standard TV resolution.
then they got new HD or 720p equipment...
then Full HD or 1080p equipment...
and Now on to UHD or 4K equipment.. and who knows what will be next...

So when a New Customer joins, Do you want them to see the Old Low resolution stuff at 480p and 720p??
or do you want them to get a taste of the Best you have to Offer First, the UHD 4K Crystal Clear product?

Of course you want them to experience the Best you have to Offer First.

So that is why the Older 720p HD and 480p ( collectors ) collections, are Not Available for Purchase to New Members.
Totem doesn't want to scare them away, by experiencing a lower resolution Product as their 1st experience.

Totem set the Level at Gold, ( 40 cards ) where the HD ( 720p ) collection is Unlocked for Purchases.

link to Levels photo:
https://static.istripper.eu/customdata/forum/2017-01-29/hNnEfi2g.jpg
IbSchmee
Joined in Feb 2021

1 投稿
June 6, 2022
Honestly if your worried about the "savings" go to a dollar store or something
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 投稿
June 6, 2022
Whoa, harsh. But for a first post go hard right, I mean damn. Nice. <(^_^)>
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 投稿
June 6, 2022 (edited)
Also I don't know my first post, probably pretty bad... also I just re-saw Deadpool. Yikes. 😳 😆 😎

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!