Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

incoming cards (spoiler Alert)  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
January 14, 2016
Natalia
Jedinaz
Joined in Oct 2008

5 投稿
January 14, 2016
YESSS YESSS YESSS... 😉 Some time ago I had asked for a return of the beautiful NATALIA FORREST ! Thanks Totem, I can not wait!
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4537 投稿
January 14, 2016
I really Like the new look of the cards, and Natalia too, of course 😉
Amelly
Joined in Jan 2008

384 投稿
January 14, 2016
Messieurs les infographistes, j'aime bien le nouveau visuel de vos cartes Deskbabes 😄
Félicitations pour votre travail 😄
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 投稿
January 15, 2016
Natalia.......... wecome back !!!!! I see now DeskBabes cards now have themes....... very interesting. V4 is on the way........
The3LeggedMan
Joined in Feb 2010

369 投稿
January 15, 2016
Yep, I've most certainly died and gone to Heaven. Natalia looks even sexier than before. ***** the lotto, Give me these cards instead! Winning!
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

396 投稿
January 15, 2016
So where are all the Las Vegas DB cards... last one was in July. They have certainly shot quite a few models now, just curious :)
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
January 15, 2016
Natalia's never-boring Michael-Jackson influenced dance style, made her fairly unique here.
Love her face & the whole performance package.
Bring it on !
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 投稿
January 18, 2016
After this week when only 1 new card published, I hope next week 3 new DB cards will arrive.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
January 18, 2016 (edited)
@szalka,
Don't hold your breath, since they released a VG card in it's place.

Edit: 1/20/16
Two weeks in a row.
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 投稿
January 22, 2016
One more thing:
It's time, if the US re-elaborated in the studio DB cards (solo and duo as well). I think the last girls are would be suitable for this (F.e.: Abby Cross, Ariana Marie, Eden Blake, Megan Rain, etc.)

What is the obstacle?
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
January 30, 2016
Natalia, Sophia Ander
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 投稿
January 30, 2016
Sofia Ander? Who' is she?
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

439 投稿
February 3, 2016
I second that who is she?
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
February 4, 2016 (edited)
Nekane, Sofia Ander
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4537 投稿
February 4, 2016
Oh yes, Nekane is back ❤️❤️❤️
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 投稿
February 12, 2016
I am glad that Nekane will return and Sofia Ander two DB-card can be done, but it's still not enough.
The VG cards were completed several weeks in advance, or now are preparing, but the DB is lagging behind, as if this were not so important in the Team's. I still feel it's just kind of a "stepchild".
I ask:
The US studio why not making DB cards?
If the new girls do not agree these, why not bring back a previously successful models who can make the DB shooting?
Why do not prepare DB-DUO cards while several people have already explained that for them to pay a little more?
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 投稿
February 17, 2016
So, the newbie Sofia Ander is Russian.
Although apparently she isn't teen, but I wouldn't call MILF, she's very pretty, cool, real "dolly" and although her big breasts are enhanced, almost invisible traces of the surgery.

Others:
My five days questions are remain valid. Sometime answer I get it?
Mindful
Joined in Mar 2015

43 投稿
February 17, 2016
@szalka The mods and totem team mentioned something about several Deskbabe cards that were cancelled due to schuedeling (someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) As to why they are not bringing back previously successful models, well the best reason I can give is financial reasons. Sorry if that doesn't help.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

216 投稿
February 17, 2016
@Maelstrong.
You are correct.
​There were several shootings planned for deskbabes which were cancelled meaning that there are/were very few cards in the production process.
This is the reason why only one deskbabe card is being released each week.
Totem do not want to get into the position where they have no deskbabe card ready to be released in any week.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
February 17, 2016
Maelstrong is partially correct. Some of the models cancelled themselves, others were cancelled by the Team for reasons unknown to the rest of us and not really any of our business ;)

By my reckoning, from shooting a model's cards to release can normally take anything between 2 and 3 months. Some are rushed thru a little faster on occasion such as Selena Santana's card for Xmas :) There's post production to be done and testing and possibly fixing errors and re-testing in the process.

So with a number of cancellations recently, that's why there's a little hole in the release of DB cards. I'm sure the Team are doing their best to catch up. Patience, guys :)
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 投稿
February 17, 2016 (edited)
Guys.

I know that probleme and but I'm not glad, accept it. I'm more interested in why they left, so that is decreased the number of DB-cards.
The original solution was to 5 cards to VG 5 + 2 cards to DB / week. There are more than three weeks in advance VG cards are on hold (and since weeks not five, but six cards are coming), while for DB (with Natalia is new, already presented three cards) are just only a few pieces? This trend between two types of cards - currently - isn't good.

I want to know, why don't prepare DB-cards in the US studio?
It was known models in recent weeks (Anya, Abby, Skin and others), and any of them made of VG cards, while all models, with the exception of Anya, max. 2-4 VG cards made. What is the reason?
DoodPart2
Joined in Apr 2012

85 投稿
February 17, 2016
Hi hombre i tried to download Christiana Cinn #286 Heated Affair and it said ***** 80 per cent thru download and kept doing it. whats going on
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
February 17, 2016
iStripper is still in Alpha testing and is not the current official version
Bugs should be expected

Issues with the iStripper Alpha Test Version should probably be reported in the iStripper Alpha Test version STICKY thread
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=4&ftId=32056
このトピックに関して見る事やデータへのアクセスは許可されていません。

Once again........
This thread is for posting card pics of upcoming girls and dicussing said cards
Not for questioning Totem about current productions, posting bug reports and/or asking about potential bugs

Please stay on topic
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
February 17, 2016

@Dood. Seriously my friend, you need to post these questions in the right places. I'm just a regular member as you are. I don't have all the answers.

If something isn't working for you, then post in the 'Bugs and Fixes' section. Somebody, maybe me if they know how, will help you :)
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
February 26, 2016
Nekane
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

157 投稿
February 26, 2016
Looking forward to this Nekane card.
Thank you for sharing Ullubu.
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 投稿
February 26, 2016 (edited)
Only one card in three weeks?

... and where are the others with whom they want to fill up the missing cards?
... and where are the American models who appear to DB-cards?
... and where are the duo cards?
crasherdnb
Joined in Jul 2013

258 投稿
February 26, 2016
@szalka I was asking myself the about same but since the Team said there were cancellations of shootings, I gave myself a little bit more of patience.
The3LeggedMan
Joined in Feb 2010

369 投稿
February 27, 2016
👭????

😩

💸💨 Totem

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!