Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
May 25, 2011 (edited)
And the fourth one

By a process of logic and elimination, this coming Friday's new releases should be:-

853 - Eliska
870 - Nicol Vanilla
887 - Marta
894 - Cindy Dollar
904 - Catie

One of which will be the VIP card (it'll be interesting to see whether the new deal regarding VIP cards is introduced with it).
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 投稿
June 4, 2011 (edited)
I noticed near the top of this page that a comment connected Barbie White with Lovisa of VGHD casting. They're two different women. Barbie White is a crossover from DeskBabes. Her casting photos are to be found on that site in a January 2011 posting. A careful comparison will show that Lovisa is noticeably bustier (naturally), fuller-lipped, with larger eyes, and well, a few other differences. (The top photo of this post is Lovisa.)

I'm hoping the greatly delayed Lovisa will still come to VGHD. I kinda fell in "love" with Lovisa.

EDIT: pictures removed, nudity is not allowed in this area of the forum unless it is content from the virtuagirl product as per the header

"Nudity from VirtuaGirl's content only please"
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 4, 2011 (edited)
Yes that was my mistake - a wrong first impression when I saw Barbie's card. I quickly realised it was a completely different person, but it was too late to modify my previous post, as others had posted before I got the chance. So old news really.

I'm still hoping to see Lovisa Nea on VG some time soon as well.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 8, 2011
latest finds
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 8, 2011 (edited)
And another two (I assume one of the five will be the next VIP bonus card)

Note: these five will be about 2-3 weeks away again.

This weeks releases:-
Nina Angel 864
Nicol Vanilla 871
Marta 890
Catie 902
ADMIRERZ
Joined in Jun 2008

207 投稿
June 8, 2011
Is there a way we can vote for duos on deskbabes? Sometimes there is a gorgeous model with an average model, or someone not of our preference. There have been many times I don't get a duo card because I don't find one of the models to my liking. I won't name models because I think that is bad, because everyone has different tastes. I rather have two gorgeous girls even though show not as hot as two average girls.
plasonic
Joined in Dec 2007

1356 投稿
June 8, 2011 (edited)
Mmmm...A Barbie & Mandy duo....
Now THAT should have been a DB card!
Man, I hope they (Girls & Totem) did it right for VG!
***** to see accomplished "Explicit" talent not be allowed full free expression!
(Lay that "dead horse" right in here for some beating!)
:)
At LEAST as sexy as the Sylvie/Monika duo!!!

Cindy Baby, C'mon down!
(Gotta go do some $.50 VooDoo Chantin' to get her cards to come round on my subscription rotation this month!)
"Ohhh ChunkaWankaSexy MaxiBuxyBrightEyedCutieHornyVoluptuAssBabe"
Gawd...How I luv the way she do that "Horny Spider Move" on the bar!
(Y'know...On hands & feet, spread straight to us, and pumpin'/strokin' long time!)

('Tis but another chapter in Plas's VG hopes & dreams...)

Yeah...voting on DB duo match ups would be fun...if mostly to see what members desires are. Gives Totem a sense of our further hopes & dreams...

(What is this? A freakin' greeting card?... "hopes & dreams"?)
Sheeeesh.......
EDIT:
Oh I see that there will soon be a Barbie & Mandy DB card....Good...now I'm still curious as to the Erotic quality of their VG duo.
I'll depend on you early buyers & commenters for VERY DESCRIPTIVE COMMENTS!
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 10, 2011 (edited)
Thanks for the latest finds @colaborateur

About three weeks away again. Especially looking forward to Aleska Diamond.
WillDeeBad
Joined in Oct 2008

169 投稿
June 11, 2011
Amazing new cards in the future of VG ... nice! I'm lookin forward to Aleska Diamond and Tiffany \m/
SimWarlock
Joined in Apr 2009

210 投稿
June 11, 2011
Well Spacephantom the overview movies for your latest 5 are ready so they'll most likely be the next to get posted
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 11, 2011 (edited)
By my calculation, based on logic and a process of elimination, next Fridays cards should be:-

855 Blanca Brooke - Tender Kiss
884 Ferrara Gomez - Golden Paradise
892 Tiffany - Incognito
896 Cindy Dollar - Rodeo

The five I posted further up this page should be the following week and the latest 4 posted by colaborateur should be the week after that.

91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
June 11, 2011
Thanks for the updates guys.

I'm also looking forward to Aleska's cards and hoping she will be showing us some of her SuperSexyFlexy stuff. Impatiently waiting.

Wondering when Blue Angel's cards are due to be released......Any ideas ???

:) :)
dmario44r
Joined in Apr 2008

8 投稿
June 13, 2011
Updates looking Great.
can we expect any playful ***** in the future?
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 13, 2011 (edited)
@91hebasu - I seem to remember reading on the casting forum that Blue Angel's shows were shot for VG in late March. So I would imagine her cards will appear quite soon.

@dmario44r
Playful *****'s last six were quite recent. The last one was released on December 31st 2010. So although she's one of those girls who seems to get better and better and I wouldn't mind seeing more from her, she hasn't been back in casting since and I kind of doubt it will be any time soon.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 13, 2011
Thanks for the latest finds CV

Looks like I was right about Blue Angel then ;-)

Most looking forward to Marta's card as always though.

By my calculations these four cards should be for release on Friday 8th July.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
June 13, 2011
Yes.....Thank You CV.

I was hoping that Aleska's cards and Blue Angel's cards would be released at about the same time. Can't be soon enough....for me.

The new girl, Nathalie is looking very nice as well.

DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 投稿
June 14, 2011
Comprendez Mendes ???...
raymondo64
Joined in Dec 2007

863 投稿
June 14, 2011 (edited)
Si Mister D ..!!

Clevo ;)
burnrubber
Joined in Jan 2009

7 投稿
June 14, 2011
Thats great! I liked playful *****'s cards. can't wait to get more of them! Hey StanZ I was wondering is it possible that we might see lorena come back and do a few more cards? She has the best smile and I would definitely love to see that smile in the higher definition format.
ADMIRERZ
Joined in Jun 2008

207 投稿
June 14, 2011 (edited)
I see some nice cards coming up 4 weeks in a row. Need to work more hours to get all these lovely cards. Maybe I should start a donation site so people can donate a dollar or two. Anyone interested?
ADMIRERZ
Joined in Jun 2008

207 投稿
June 14, 2011
Hey Stanz, thanks for more Playful. Now how about more LoReNa? You would make burnrubber, me and a whole lot of fans happy. How about if you Put Playful *****, Lorena and some other girl with a nice smile as a trio on vghd with sound. They can just play around,flirt and tease us. This shows can cost 3 tickets and then go to 2 tickets, or maybe 2 tickets without going on special or free. That way you won't lose money. Can you guys think about this?
pianogrinder
Joined in Apr 2008

471 投稿
June 14, 2011 (edited)
I'm going out on a limb to hope for Sharka Blue (if she's still active), Playful ***** and Lorena for the first ever trio. That would be sweet, and you could call the card "A roomfull of smiles" lol :)
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 投稿
June 14, 2011 (edited)
Great news about Playful *****. I love it.Long Hair, Great smile and a butt to die for. What more can a man want in this life;-)
Work2Much
Joined in Jun 2009

23 投稿
June 14, 2011
Ok, I'll be checking every FIVE minutes for card 882. Ferrara! Kami too. Seems I recall having strokes during the wait gaps for Melisa. Thanks Vix & Stanze, I enjoy being *****, no really!
burnrubber
Joined in Jan 2009

7 投稿
June 14, 2011
having a show with both playful ***** and lorena would be awesome!!!!
@pianogrinder- That would be a great first trio card!! Perfect title too!
Jackcam55
Joined in Oct 2010

8 投稿
June 17, 2011
Hello guys, do you have a clue of when you'll publish Sandra Shine's card?
I know she was in your study few weeks ago...
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 17, 2011
Not a clue about Sandra Shine yet. There's usually a couple of months between shooting and release, but it varies.
Jackcam55
Joined in Oct 2010

8 投稿
June 17, 2011
Thank you Spacephantom, I really hope it's varying to a shorter time! ;)
BTW Congratulation for having called her back: her shows on deskbabes were outstanding!
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
June 17, 2011
Thanks for the latest finds @colaborateur

By my estimation these 4 cards should be for release on 15th July.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
June 22, 2011
Welcome back ladies

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!