Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
September 16, 2010 (edited)
Thanks turbofife and Albionhunter.

If those are the 4 regular releases, it looks like Natalia must be the VIP bonus then. We'll find out for sure tomorrow though :-))

I must say that Danielle Trixie looks a lot better on her VG card pic than she did in her casting forum pics.
FrontRow
Joined in Jul 2008

27 投稿
September 17, 2010
Yay!!!!
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 投稿
September 22, 2010
I bring the news. ;)
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 投稿
September 22, 2010
And...
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 投稿
September 22, 2010
YES. Jana Cova in the new Video Format. And Natalia also looks very nice on the card pic. And as if this wouldn't be enough also another Kami card. This release might become the best since a very long time.
DarkGaara
Joined in Nov 2008

9 投稿
September 23, 2010
Jana Cova looks amazing!!!
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
September 23, 2010
Thanks Oquijan, old pal! Yes - looks like a really nice bunch of releases.

Great to see Jana Cova again, but I have to say I preferred her with longer hair. That's a very ***** quibble though. She's a true star of adult entertainment and I'm really looking forward to her latest ard. The first release from her very last job before retiring I believe.

If Natalia's card is anywhere near as good as last week's VIP exclusive, it'll be a *****, and Jasmine and Kami are always good value. Looks like I've got a lot to look forward to this weekend ;-))
v2now
Joined in Dec 2008

265 投稿
September 23, 2010
thanx for the heads up O but i have to agree dosent look like anything worth 2 bucks
mashi11
Joined in Oct 2007

11 投稿
September 23, 2010 (edited)
Yeaaaaa....another card I only want and it's....probably only for VIP. that's greaaaaaat.... Patience is a virtue I guess :P
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 投稿
September 23, 2010
@mashi11: Don't worry none of these cards will be only for VIPs. These 4 card will be available to everyone.
SimWarlock
Joined in Apr 2009

210 投稿
September 24, 2010 (edited)
The VIP card is only once a month
and I'm glad to see Jana Cova back
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 投稿
September 24, 2010
This pop up too. Sorry to say, but one of this cards might not be released at all this week.

And, yup, even one of this might be VIP only, so reprieve the enthusiasm, lol
dixska
Joined in May 2010

60 投稿
September 24, 2010
thanks for the update @Oquijan looks good regardless what ones they release
but i have noticed two new virtua girl vids of jana plus her deskbabes one
in her collection dont know if this means anything?
Bantu1
Joined in Jul 2009

257 投稿
September 24, 2010
A fantastic bunch of brilliant girls... I am very glad for the chance to acquire a new Danielle card...
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
Thanks Oquijan - interesting! I thought the VIP only cards were supposed to come once a month!

Maybe Totem are releasing another one this week to make up for last week's mix up over whether it was available under subscription or not. More likely that they've slipped one of next week's in early to keep us guessing, I would have thought though.

Regardless, That looks like Danielle Maye's best outfit yet to me. So hopefully there will be a good performance to match.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 投稿
September 24, 2010
hm, i wonder if they were influenced by Oquijans opinion to keep cards of one girl completely to VIPs to make it more special and therefore reserved the 2nd Natalia card to VIPs? We will know more in a few hours
IceCold007
Joined in Dec 2008

43 投稿
September 24, 2010
No Kami, Magic Night this week guess thats the card which dont get put on atm. Im abit gutted was waiting since yesterday to buy that card. Guess i am going to have to wait abit longer.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 投稿
September 24, 2010
Well I am kinda suprised that Natalia made it this week. As Totem advertises her on her cards, quote"All the way from across the Atlantic ocean, meet Natalia. An English girl through and through."
I was thinkin' perhaps she has gotten into thegraybeard's private stock of Capt. Morgans cuz instead of crossing the Atlantic from England to Paris she might choose taking a 20 minute trip through the chunnel:)
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
@titilate - spot on, LOL!

But long before that, of course, she had to come all the way to the UK from the Philippines with her parents when she was a little girl ;-)
SexyAgent
Joined in Nov 2007

287 投稿
September 30, 2010
Three new girls for this week (maybe?).

And Kami 708 above to complete the four?
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 投稿
September 30, 2010
hm so still no new girl.. but Danielle Trixie with open hair might also be something to look out for. Now Chelsea is always great and Kami also.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
September 30, 2010
The 4th one for tomorrow will be Kami "Magic Night" I assume. Looks like another good week - particularly looking forward to to Chelsea French. Danielle Trixie, very nice, and old Orangina is always good value ;-))
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
October 6, 2010
Well, now we know we're getting another Jana Cova card on Friday, but another couple of VG Classic cards have surfaced as well. No surprises though, since Rex already announced these two would be released some time ago.
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 投稿
October 7, 2010
Here the novelties. ;)
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 投稿
October 7, 2010
And...
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 投稿
October 7, 2010 (edited)
Interesting! A new Girl! Looks good, hope she can perform.

Thanks Oquijan
lordbaelish
Joined in Feb 2008

33 投稿
October 7, 2010
New Jana Cova ... new Abigaile Johnson ... This is a good week.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 投稿
October 7, 2010
Thanks Spacephantom,, for your confirmation that they are actually coming down the chute,,lol. Finally at least some real ethnic diversity even if recycled gals it is better than nothing:) And these are both honeys,, yum yum:)
However,, I am still waiting for the Totem announcement that I *****. That the black girl cards were stored in a box in the basement that ***** a few years ago and they are no longer able to salvage them:) Sorry for my note of eternal pessimism :)
v2now
Joined in Dec 2008

265 投稿
October 8, 2010
@TIT WTFO.where do you see any kind of diversity?
shermneezie
Joined in May 2008

2 投稿
October 8, 2010
@v2now - I think that tit was referring to the lovely VG classic cards above the new cards !

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!