mareko3
Inscrit en Nov 2007

23 message(s)
Il y a 14 jours
good evening,
i bet 10 credits in "Honey Pot", I won 10 credits and get them to my account, then I bet another 10 credits and I won 100 credits, but I didnt get them to my account. Is this some kind of an improvement now ???
Robbie2022
Inscrit en Jan 2023

7 message(s)
Il y a 14 jours
Must to have 3 's' in 6 boxes - you win. Else you lost.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3812 message(s)
Il y a 14 jours
What @Robbie2022 Said.

The Prize Shown in the Big Honey Pot is the Potential WIN

to Win, you must expose 3 iStripper S's in the 6 Smaller Scratch off Bee's
mareko3
Inscrit en Nov 2007

23 message(s)
Il y a 14 jours
you dont have to explain me what must be there, message showed up but I didnt get credit, I regret that I didn't make a printsreen, as last week I used more than 1000 credits and I won a few hundred but without these tricks
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4491 message(s)
Il y a 13 jours (edited)
@mareko3
You're right, I don't see the 100 credits won in your history (the 10 credits won are there, by the way). Have you tried to quit iStripper, shutdown your PC and internet router, then relaunch all. To see if the server updates your account with these 100 credits.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3812 message(s)
Il y a 13 jours
you dont have to explain me what must be there, message showed up but I didnt get credit, I regret that I didn't make a printsreen, as last week I used more than 1000 credits and I won a few hundred but without these tricks

ALL games are played on the Server side.
the Client Side is just a Display of the results.

So if as you said, you got the popup Notice on the Client, Then the Server would have known you won, Because it is the Server that tells the client to display the Notice.

There is No Server Side log in your account history of the Win.
Since I don't see the Win in your account History, that is all I can go by.

So only the Team can take a closer Look.

Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1034 message(s)
Il y a 8 jours
Hi,

All the winnings have been added.

Gentle reminder : If it is in the pot, it does not mean it is won

You have to reveal 3 "S" behind the bees in order to win what's in the pot.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !