Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Dianna's removal  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
14 June 2023
The duo cards are now gone.
(still in my collection)
JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
14 June 2023
In the first post @celine wrote this:
...we have decided to remove her shows, bonus photos and videos...

However, I still have access to Dianna's bonus video and bonus photos, as well as the bonus photos and videos of her duos with Kristina.

I actually closed the app, reopened the app, and synchronized with server. But they are still there.

I do not mind continuing to have access.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
14 June 2023 (edited)
@sjaakie

My understanding is that the old Totem Entertainment was split into two parts. One, TotemCore, is registered in Ireland while the other is registered in France. It is the French entity that is responsible for the production and general running of iStripper.

From what I remember the split was such that TotemCore concentrated on selling their general expertise in digital commerce, see

http://www.totemcore.com/index.html

where there is no hint of any Adult Industry background.
goodwolf
Inscrit en May 2011

257 message(s)
14 June 2023
A weird question: owning such removed cards are more special than owning SEC or NFT ? After all it does the card no longer buyable and on top of it not even downloadable again. Maybe such action as removing a card from the collection should just block the future possibility to buy her cards, but not downloading them again, when you already bought it earlier.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
14 June 2023 (edited)
Maybe such action as removing a card from the collection should just block the future possibility to buy her cards,

Which, indeed, is the case for most of the withdrawn cards.

but not downloading them again, when you already bought it earlier.

How many times do I have to repeat this - it is entirely up to the girl involved as to whether she allows it or not. If she insists then Totem are required by law to remove them from the servers.
Calgon
Inscrit en May 2022

346 message(s)
14 June 2023
@TheEmu
How many times do I have to repeat this

One more than before 😂

Dfner
Inscrit en Feb 2018

635 message(s)
14 June 2023 (edited)
@TheEmu

Curious sidenote in this is that at least some of the early removed cards could be won in one of the promo games as late as January 2019. I won two Alizee's cards then. I was able to download them and play them without any problems, but next day the cards were removed from my collection and credits returned. It was said that those cards got among prizes due to a bug.

It just shows that at least some of the withdrawn cards were not completely removed from servers up until then (I can't imagine a bug that brings back completely removed files back to servers). Perhaps there was a bug that had somehow prevented the deletion.

Probably some of the models initially made different types of agreements with Totem regarding how to handle the files in servers. I think Alizee's cards are now also completely removed.

I still have those cards backed up, but of course I can't play them - which is fine 😄
JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
14 June 2023
@Dfner said this,
I still have those cards backed up, but of course I can't play them - which is fine
If you are unable to play the cards, you can ask for a refund.
Go to customer service, and request that these cards be removed. Specify the model's name or the card numbers (with letter).
Dfner
Inscrit en Feb 2018

635 message(s)
15 June 2023
@JonC001

I already got refunded for those cards. Their files just are in the same backup drive where my other shows are, too. I know I can't play the shows so of course I might just as well delete them.
SexyAgent
Inscrit en Nov 2007

287 message(s)
15 June 2023
It seems to me that there are very few truely deleted cards out there.

Honestly at the moment, I am unclear if Dianna is truely deleted.

For the majority of removed cards, they are only removed from the store. Existing owners can still download the shows although they may want to backup the card image.

For a very limited few it is no longer possible to download the show.

At present I find it necessary to backup over 4TB of collection, just in case a show is added to the truely deleted set. Having had a backup failure in the past, I also watch for all removed cards and have a second backup of cards, photosets and shows on a memory stick.

This is all alot of management on my part, because it is difficult to keep up with what is happening. What would really nice is if my collection tab could have 'all' 'special event' 'historic' sections, where the historic section only show if you own removed cards; and shows all removed and pending removal cards. It would also be nice to see a visual alert, like the red circle number, to show all pending removal cards.
This would make it much easier to catch the removals before they happen and allow updating of both backups.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
15 June 2023 (edited)
This is all alot of management on my part, because it is difficult to keep up with what is happening. What would really nice is if my collection tab could have 'all' 'special event' 'historic' sections, where the historic section only show if you own removed cards; and shows all removed and pending removal cards..

I agree that it would be good if there was an obvious and easy way of displaying just the removed cards, however it is currently quite easy to see which they are either by using the Release date filter or by using the Release Date viewing order (see my earlier post in this thread).

Actually I would prefer Normal, Special Event and Withdrawn filters grouped with the other filters rather than the separate tabs we currently have (and which you are proposing be expanded). I'd rather have one filtering mechanism rather than two.

It would also be nice to see a visual alert, like the red circle number, to show all pending removal cards

The only problem there is that may not be any warning that a card is going to be removed. This was discussed in a different thread earlier this year (I think it was this year). The reason for this being that a girl may not want to draw attention to the material as this would increase her exposure while she is trying toreduce it.
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1119 message(s)
15 June 2023
I'm still puzzled about all this chat, not just about Dianna, but removed cards generally.
Would most of us really notice if half/three quarters even of the models and shows we have were deleted. I don't mean all at once obviously, but just so many shows over the years, would we even notice if most were just quietly removed.

Only a handful of models would I really notice disappearing. Might just be me I don't know.
I've already deleted hundreds of shows I bought or "won" and no longer want.
It's really quite easy when you think about it.
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1603 message(s)
15 June 2023 (edited)
Might just be me I don't know.

Peut-être, oui 😆
Maybe, yes 😆

https://youtu.be/nCcvOcd3Slc
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1119 message(s)
15 June 2023
Philours 😆 yeah I see the bit where he noticed just one coin from the bowl was dropped.
I've no idea what they were saying, so also get how you feel at times with translations.
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1603 message(s)
15 June 2023
wrightsayswow, l'avantage avec ce genre de classique est que vous n'avez pas besoin de comprendre ce qu'ils disent, tout est dans le visuel 😆
wrightsayswow, the advantage with this kind of classic is that you don't have to understand what they say, it's all in the visual 😆
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
15 June 2023
👍 😄 😎
willyweekly
Inscrit en Jul 2015

373 message(s)
16 June 2023
It's a shame she is removed, but good luck to Dianna.
My thinking is she has every right to ask companies to stop making money from her image. As others have stated, the free sites will always be there, but at least companies will not make a "direct" profit from her anymore.

(off topic but it was mentioned)
Ireland had a very low corperate tax rate so many companies "moved" their headquarters there so they wouldn't have to pay taxes at the correct rate for their true location.

Recently, 75 countries signed on to a minimum corperate tax. Similar to a minimum wage for a worker, the minimum corperate tax asks countries to stop the "race to the bottom" for taxes. Several countries were allowing comapanies to place an adress so they would avoid paying taxes in the home country at a higher rate.

several parts to this. countries that sign on will do business with other countries on the list. Companies that jump off to cut taxes will pay in otherways (tarrifs?). It is way more complicated that this so you can do some of your own research.
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1119 message(s)
16 June 2023
you don't have to understand what they say, it's all in the visual
@Philours absolutely! Couple of iStripper shows I would miss (if I could remember them 😆), even though I didn't understand a word the lady was saying, but what she was doing and the way she was speaking was fine by me.

When I was building up my collection, climbing a mountain sort of, I wanted all the cards. Once I got them, reached the summit, since then I've not been so bothered to try and keep up with all the daily releases. I think I'm 6 weeks behind now and feeling fine. And as I said deleted hundreds I no longer want anymore.
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1603 message(s)
16 June 2023
I think I'm 6 weeks behind now and feeling fine.

Waouh, super @wrightsayswow vous êtes parvenu à vaincre votre addiction a iS 👍
Beaucoup pourraient vous demander votre remède 😆 Peut-être même créer un club de désintoxication progressive 😀

Wow, great @wrightsayswow you managed to beat your addiction to iS 👍
Many might ask you for your remedy 😆 Maybe even start a progressive detox club 😀
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
16 June 2023
👍 😆 😎
Tom313
Inscrit en Dec 2019

20 message(s)
16 June 2023
Similar sites aren't likely as transparent, and you do not have a collection on similar sites, so lets say metart has 750 girls, a 4 of them have retired and asked for their stuff to be removed, you would never know. But when you "own" the cards, and they are in a collection and playlist them totem has to tell you.
In my opinion istripper and Metart are not similar. While at Metart a monthly membership gives you a flatrate for all available content for one month, on istripper you pay per set, which makes me OWN a license for a set. On the other hand istripper is not a simple download where you are responsible for a backup yourself, but also requires a kind of online activation and synchronisation. And the later in my opinion brings not only DRM possibilities for the seller, but also obligations. Probably I expect too much and that's the reason why I use a streaming flatrate, but never bought a digital movie to own. But I have to admit that Totem is at least better than the movie industry.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
17 June 2023 (edited)
@Tom313

And the later in my opinion brings not only DRM possibilities for the seller, but also obligations.

Obligations which Totem try to meet - and do meet for most of the withdrawn cards. But, as the court case that resulted when they tried to oppose the first withdrawal, those obligations are trumped by the girl's right to insist on total removal if that is what she wants. This right overrides anything in the contract between Totem and the girl.

Do you think that Totem should break the law ?
Iram00
Inscrit en Aug 2009

61 message(s)
17 June 2023 (edited)
Do you think that Totem should break the law ?

No but the law as it is now should not exist. I understand (not necessary likt it) when a girl would ask to stop sell and remove her name if she wants to take her live in a differend direction. When a card is sold for over a year Totem should have made money of it.

But I lost my respect when she sign (at free will) a contract and can break it without return the money that she got from it. What if a girl sign a contract then made the show and get paid but on the first day thatt the cars is release she ask to remove it. She got the money and Totem gets nothing. That's not fair is it.

I as a customer should not have to backup several times on several HD on several place to make sure I can play the show in the future. If I loss all backups Totem have to give back the credits. Please do not compare with past physical disk as this is a digital (DRM secure) product

The law should be:

She ask to remove all card from store and remove name but for customers already own the cards download is possible.

or

She should give back all the money she got and then Totem should then remove the crads from all users.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
17 June 2023 (edited)
No but the law as it is now should not exist.

But it does exist - and it exists for a very good reason. In any case the discussion was about Totem's "obligations" and what they should do.

She ask to remove all card from store and remove name but for customers already own the cards download is possible.

Which would only be possible, let alone practical, for a small proportion of the things that the law covers.

If I loss all backups Totem have to give back the credits.

They do, if you tell them. It's your choice as to whether you want the credits or the card but if you want to keep the card you have to rely on it being backed up.

I as a customer should not have to backup several times on several HD on several place to make sure I can play the show in the future.

So what do you do for all those things that exist but the supplier has gone out of business. You should always be backing up anything that you have bought.
Iram00
Inscrit en Aug 2009

61 message(s)
17 June 2023
No but the law as it is now should not exist.But it does exist - and it exists for a very good reason.

I don't see any good reason other then people don't want to acccept the result of their decision/action.
Again i understand to stop sell and remove the name but not the download.

Which would only be possible, let alone practical, for a small proportion of the things that the law covers.

So the law should not exist as it is. They should have work this out better.

They do, if you tell them. It's your choice as to whether you want the credits or the card.

And I did for almost all girls. She and a other girl I still have.

That was not the point I try to make. Totem is ***** to give back the credit. I don't now if it is by law but it is for there image/reputation.

I do look at both side me (customer) and Totem. It feel like Totem is the loser as they give credit back but do not get the money back from the girl. That's not fair in my eyes.

So what do you do for all those things that exist but the supplier has gone out of business.

The only service that would be a problem is Steam. There for I do not buy many games and wait untill i can get them for less then 20 euro. The ***** is less if it happens.

I know life change when people age and regret thing they did in the past. Up to a point I can and will accept that but in this case of the law and totem it's just not fair for all but the girl.

To make sure again. I do not blame the girl for wanting to change thing from the past because her life is taking a differend direction. But there must be a better way where it is fair for all.
Romla
Inscrit en Jul 2016

153 message(s)
17 June 2023 (edited)
So what do you do for all those things that exist but the supplier has gone out of business. You should always be backing up anything that you have bought.

I own more than 3,000 games on Steam, that's thousands of terrabytes of data. It is absolutely impossible to back them up on my own. I just do not have other choice than to rely on Valve to do the backups for me, whether I like it or not.

The law in France gives priority to protect young girls from wrong choices rather than to protect paying customers, which is surely commendable from one point of view. It is debatable, if we assume iStripper is legal business and all girls are participating willingly in it - which I believe is the case.

Removing the cards from store is absolutely understandable, removing the backups is questionable - not easy to say what is right or wrong - someone's rights will be damaged: of the models or the customers (and the seller's too, of course).
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
17 June 2023
I don't see any good reason other then people don't want to acccept the result of their decision/action.

As I see it the problem that the law is trying to address is that other people don't accept that previous decision. If we lived in a different universe where past follies were not disparaged to the extent that they hugely affect future prospects then such a law would not be necessary.
Dfner
Inscrit en Feb 2018

635 message(s)
17 June 2023
We should always remember that most girls that get into this business are about 18-20 years of age when they make the "big decision". It would be very harsh from us and others to say to them that "you made the decision for the rest of your life, now live with it." At that age anyone of us can make decisions that are not thoroughly thought out.

Probably most of the girls are fine with their decision, and will not be asking Totem to get their shows removed, but it is very understandable that some of them have regrets.

I'm sure they all understand that not everything is removable from the "big-bad-Internet", even if Totem and other websites remove their material. It will still be there in open forums and file sharing websites. They will have to live with it, but if their life is made at least easier by Totem removing their cards, I think that definitely should be done upon request. Totem is doing the right thing. We all can still enjoy the shows. Having to take care of one's own backups is not really too much to ask for their peace of mind.
Iram00
Inscrit en Aug 2009

61 message(s)
17 June 2023
As I see it the problem that the law is trying to address is that other people don't accept that previous decision. If we lived in a different universe where past follies were not disparaged to the extent that they hugely affect future prospects then such a law would not be necessary.

Sorry my English is not so good so i don't know what you mean with the second part.

The idea of the law is good just not how it is now. I my eyes the law should be she give back the money and Totem remove every trace of her including giving back the credit to all customers that has her cards and remove it from the there collection. that way it is fair for the girl, Totem and custormers.

Like I mention before I can and will accept that. I know things change and i wil not blame someone today what he/she said/done a couple years ago as times change.

We should always remember that most girls that get into this business are about 18-20 years of age when they make the "big decision". It would be very harsh from us and others to say to them that "you made the decision for the rest of your life, now live with it." At that age anyone of us can make decisions that are not thoroughly thought out.

Yes I agree but they do driver cars and drinking ***** that can leads to serious problems for other people. Should we not rise the age for that as well then?

I had a friend who is ***** by a 18 year old driver that made the dicision to drive throu the red light for fun. His life is over as he has to life with it. I know differend situation but every one makes desicion there hole life that they will regret later.

I think that definitely should be done upon request.

Yes it should and good for Totem for doing. But they are the biggest loser in this. They pay the girl but did not get it back and have to give back the credit when ask. It does not look fair to me.

Having to take care of one's own backups is not really too much to ask for their peace of mind.

I have 3 back-ups for her cards but i'm still thinking about what to do. I realy like/enjoy her cards but it feels wrong to watch when I know that she don't want to. I'm not a heartless persoon.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
17 June 2023 (edited)
Sorry my English is not so good so i don't know what you mean with the second part.

It means that the law is needed because of what other people think and that it is this, that is what other people think, that can cause problems for the gir, problems that can affect her whole life. It is the actions of these other people that make the law necessary.

i wil not blame someone today what he/she said/done a couple years ago as times change.

But many other people do blame, and shame, people for things that they have previously done even if no ***** has been done to anyone. If everyone was like you or me the problem would not exist, nor would the law be needed.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !