iStripper mobile | Official version - Q&A

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1236 message(s)
15 November 2022
By dint of scaring away its customers, Totem will make its whales an endangered species.

À ***** de faire fuir ses clients, Totem va faire des ses baleines une espèce en voie d'extinction.
Titi47
Inscrit en Mar 2009

22 message(s)
15 November 2022
Le están haciendo como el Le están haciendo como tipo Streaming; lo que antes teníamos derecho de disfrutar por el pago de un derecho, ahora no lo arrebatan para volverlo adquirir con otros términos, condiciones y costo adicional. La pregunta es: ¿cómo puedo seguir disfrutando lo que antes no tenía ningún problema y ahora si lo tengo? No está claro y se torna injusto.Streaming, lo que antes podiamos disfrutar por la adquicisión
SGTNutt69
Inscrit en Feb 2018

4 message(s)
15 November 2022
Guess I needed to cut costs from my budget, Totem has unwittingly made the choice easy for me
orclover
Inscrit en Jun 2012

741 message(s)
15 November 2022
"If you purchase the 1 Year Subscription, it is $7.99 a month / $95.99 for the year."

xbox game pass is 60 bucks a year amazon prime is 7 bucks a month no need for such a long commitmentNetflix is at low as 7 bucks a monthDisney+ is 120 bucks a year
This is not the value totem think it is. What made it good value was paying the one time price for access too the card and keeping it forever.

"that is just a little more than the cost of purchasing 3 shows at regular price."

Except our commitment too Totem over many many years has rewarded us with substantial discounts and many of us are no longer paying "regular price".

@comtedracula Dollz NFT will fail like all trash NFT projects do, the NFT market is in a terrible place right now, anything o the Ethereum block chain has ***** substantial losses. But it comes as no surprise Totem trying too enter this market too, afterall we got all the greedy monetarization here: from loot boxes to fomo limited edition sales.

I don't want to be too much of an apologist for practices that make the product more expensive but I would just implore customers to set their expectations in a fair place. The product has seen many improvements and adjustments that have made it many times better than what we were getting in 2014 and before...the price hasn't change appreciably for loyal buyers over the last 8-10 years despite everything else becoming much more expensive and totem has been smart to hide the cost increases rather than increasing the base product. Lootboxes, auctions, special event, premium, mobile, and dolz are methods to increase revenue and none of then change the reality of long time customers at all. The cards are still professionally made and the talent is the best available, especially in a market that has change dramatically with fewer professionals and more girls likely to cam or use onlyfans from home. Totem has been creative with the product, increased costumes, and recruting territories to south america and spain while maintaining their standard flow of ukrainian girls. Go back and watch some cards from 2012, cards that cost more than in 2022 and tell me totem is doing anything wrong...they are just being creative with revenue...ignore it or don't.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1236 message(s)
15 November 2022 (edited)
What you describe @orclover, is what I personally blame Totem for.

Instead of playing fair and explaining that the context requires raising prices (this should have been done gradually over time), which would have been shared by all customers, they have created ways, to bring people into projects (gambling and cryptocurrency and NFC among others), which are not desired by all. This leads to the exclusion here of cards, which some members would have agreed to pay a little more, if it helps the company, its employees, the operating costs and to pay the girls well of course.

I think we are dealing with gamers at Totem, who ignore the collectors.

What I personally ***** is not knowing in advance the price I will pay for a product. If everything is well explained, like anyone else I'm able to use my intelligence, and I'm going to agree to pay more.

IStripper although being a means of entertainment, should not be a gamers tool.

The problem also is that we are always presented with a fait accompli. Like here with the changes in the mobile iStripper.

It must also be said that if there has been an improvement in the technology for the quality of the cards (modernity obliges), the choice of the girls has decreased a lot. The returns of the same girl have now become the "norm".

Ce que vous décrivez @orclover, est ce que personnellement je reproche à Totem.

Au lieu de jouer franc jeu et expliquer que le contexte demande à élever les prix (cela aurait dû se faire progressivement avec le temps), qui aurait été partagé par l'ensemble des clients, ceux-ci ont créer des moyens, pour ammener les gens dans des projets (jeux de hasard et cryptomonnaie et NFC entre autres), qui ne sont pas désirés par tous. Cela ammène à exclure ici des cartes, dont certains membres auraient été en accord pour payer un peu plus cher, si cela aide la compagnie, ses employés, les frais de fonctionnement et à bien payer les filles évidemment.

Moi je pense que nous avons affaire chez Totem à des gamers, qui ignore les collectionneurs.

Ce que je déteste personnellement est de ne pas savoir à l'avance le prix que je vais payer pour un produit. Si tout est bien expliqué, comme n'importe qui je suis capable de me servir de mon intelligence, et je vais être en accord pour payer plus.

IStripper bien qu'étant un moyen de distraction, ne devrait pas être un instrument de gamers.

Le problème aussi est que nous sommes toujours mis devant un fait accompli. Comme ici pour les changements dans le iStripper mobile.

Il faut dire aussi que s'il y a eu une amélioration au niveau technologique pour la qualité des cartes (modernité oblige), le choix des filles a de beaucoup diminué. Les retours d'une même fille sont maintenant devenu la "norme".
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
15 November 2022
IStripper although being a means of entertainment, should not be a gamers tool.

The problem also is that we are always presented with a fait accompli. Like here with the changes in the mobile iStripper.

As always I fail to see why you think that Totem should behave differently to almost every other business. Why are you apparently surprised that they are working for their own advantage rather than yours.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1236 message(s)
15 November 2022
As always I fail to see why you think that Totem should behave differently to almost every other business. Why are you apparently surprised that they are working for their own advantage rather than yours.

For a company to work for its own benefit is also to work for the customers who pay for and encourage their products. No customer, no money, no business.

There is no incompatibility here. I would even say that it is complementary.

As we have often said, the reason Totem behaves this way is because they are alone in their kind and have no competition.

Pour une entreprise, travailler pour son propre avantage, c'est aussi travailler pour les clients qui paient et encourage leurs produits. Pas de client, pas d'argent, pas d'entrepirise.

Il n'y a pas incompatibilité. ici. Je dirais même que c'est complémentaire.

Nous l'avons souvent dit, si Totem se comporte ainsi, c'est parce qu'il sont seul dans leur genre et n'ont pas de compétition.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
As we have often said, the reason Totem behaves this way is because they are alone in their kind and have no competition.

Which is just my point - why do you think Totem should behave differently ? It doesn't matter if their actions to increase income annoy some of their customers (or even all of their customers) as long as they do not annoy them enough to reduce their profits. As you say, if they had direct competition then the balance would be different - but they don't and it isn't. Arguing about what would be the right actions in a different world is not going to help much in this one.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1236 message(s)
I would say that it is rather an exchange of points of view.

It is because of the different worldviews in which they have been stated that progress has been possible.

Je dirais que c'est plutôt un échange de points de vue.

C'est grâce à des visions différentes du monde dans lesquelles elles ont été énoncés, que des progrès ont été possibles.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
15 November 2022
@ComteDracula

With respect to the specific topic of iStripper's mobile service - have you considered that Totem may well be making a loss by providing this as a free service, a loss that was not fully compensated for by an increase in card sales.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1236 message(s)
15 November 2022
To my knowledge this service was already free.

True, I didn't use it often, but the few times (and it's been a long time) that I did use it, I could see my purchased cards there.

It's just that they added elements to make it pay. Elements that I don't think were necessary.

But maybe I'm a bad judge, since I never knew that people had asked for improvements to this service. Also as @Philours said, I'm not sure people would have wanted these services, if they knew there would be a cost to it.

À ma connaissance ce service était déjà gratuit.

ll est vrai que je n l'ai pas utilisé souvent, mais les rares fois (et cela fait longtemps) où j'en ai fait usage, je pouvais y voir mes cartes achetés.

C'est juste qu'ils ont ajoutés des éléments pour le rendre payant. Éléments selon moi qui n'étaient peut-être pas nécessaires.

Mais je suis peut-être mauvais juge, puisque je n'avais jamais eu connaisance que des gens avaient demandés des améliorations à ce service. De plus comme le disais @Philours, je ne suis pas certains que les gens auraient souhaitez ces services, s'ils avaient su qu'il y aurait un coût à cela.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1138 message(s)
@ComteDracula

With respect to the specific topic of iStripper's mobile service - have you considered that Totem may well be making a loss by providing this as a free service, a loss that was not fully compensated for by an increase in card sales.

When was it free? 😕

I signed up on mobile when I joined by the way.
dar2112v
Inscrit en Dec 2007

446 message(s)
15 November 2022
When was it free?

It was free when it was first released; I haven't looked at it since but this is the 1st I've heard of not being free. I was just a mobile website from what I can remember. You can still get there by going to m.istripper.com but now it's the new paid site.

I thought it was well done but never even thought of using IS on my phone and don't want an app on my phone for sure but seems fair to charge something. I'm sure it cost Totem time and money for the extra content. I think it was offering me a free trail; it might be worth a look if you want to see IS on your device.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1138 message(s)
That's fair, but it is how I signed up. It wasn't extra. Anyways, I am not ***** as I prefer PC version anyway. 😎

(I don't stream, like ever. I barely have "socials" 😆 )
dar2112v
Inscrit en Dec 2007

446 message(s)
15 November 2022
For me the whole point of IS is that it's passive; it runs on my computer while I do other things.

I just looked at some of the details and the mobile price seems high in the context of an add-on so hopefully Totem will find a way to givie buying members free credits on a regular basis. Maybe free credit with with card purchases or something.

For the mobile only customer it's a new product and the price seems reasonable but I'm not a customer so not sure what fair is.

If some of the exclusive cards are available I might check it out myself one day but still from my desktop browser if possible.
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1574 message(s)
15 November 2022
Beaucoup de bonnes cartes récentes en version mobile (y compris vidéos et photos bonus) et 3 de plus par semaine pour un abonnement. Certainement intéressant pour de nouveaux utilisateurs. Rejoindront-ils l'application? Participeront-ils aux ventes aux enchères? Participeront-ils aux TGIF pour obtenir les SEC? Pas sûr 😐
Pour les utilisateurs de l'application, il est certain que nous pouvons ressentir cette nouvelle méthode commerciale comme une suppression d'un avantage. Je ne pense pas que beaucoup cumuleront les 2 possibilités de regarder leurs spectacles. Nous allons probablement vers 2 catégories d'utilisateurs 😊

Lots of good recent cards in mobile version (including bonus videos and photos) and 3 more per week for a subscription. Certainly interesting for new users. Will they join the app? Will they participate in the auctions? Will they participate in the TGIF to obtain the SEC? Not sure 😐
For the users of the application, it is certain that we can feel this new business method as a removal of an advantage. I don't think many will combine the 2 opportunities to watch their shows. We are probably going towards 2 categories of users 😊

Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1138 message(s)
😕... 👍 😎
Alkasyn
Inscrit en Apr 2008

712 message(s)
15 November 2022
I feel like we are well on the way to multiple categories of users. Mobile only crowd, cryptobros (they won't get into the app itself), and us regular users at the very bottom.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1138 message(s)
Us regular users are what makes this work, so no, iStripper will not be committing ***** today. 😎 (Just my opinion. 😕 )
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
@ComteDracula

To my knowledge this service was already free.

It was free (the streaming service that is, not the cards) but now it isn't. It became a subscription based "add on" to the yesterday.

ChrisP
Inscrit en Oct 2012

15 message(s)
15 November 2022
o

There's something here. Maybe another month of free mobile access when purchasing the largest credit pack? Just one more incentive to lock customers in a credit commitment. (I mean that in a good way). Little loss if from what I hear is most of the big spenders don't use mobile anyways. I also like the idea that limited time to full access of all cards is a good way to decide which cards to buy permanent on the PC version. It's like an extended preview, if additional free mobiel access is given with future credit packs. If a month free is too rich for Totem (I don't pretend to understand their cost model), maybe a free week. If nothing else, it's a great promo...
ChrisP
Inscrit en Oct 2012

15 message(s)
15 November 2022
For me the whole point of IS is that it's passive; it runs on my computer while I do other things.

I just looked at some of the details and the mobile price seems high in the context of an add-on so hopefully Totem will find a way to givie buying members free credits on a regular basis. Maybe free credit with with card purchases or something.

For the mobile only customer it's a new product and the price seems reasonable but I'm not a customer so not sure what fair is.

If some of the exclusive cards are available I might check it out myself one day but still from my desktop browser if possible.

Sorry, never used the quote feature before. This is what I was trying to quote above.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
...so hopefully Totem will find a way to givie buying members free credits on a regular basis.

Well, the initial announcement yesterday included the following

In addition, we will be offering free subscription days:
...depending on the number of mobile cards you own
...for those with VIP status on desktop

So it looks like there will be an element of that - but I would also interpret "free subscription days" as comprising teasers to induce those trying them to take out a subscription.
R2D34ever2
Inscrit en Dec 2007

349 message(s)
15 November 2022
will al the shows be available on mobile or only some ..like 9 for Belka when she has 23?
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1574 message(s)
15 November 2022
will al the shows be available on mobile or only some ..like 9 for Belka when she has 23?

Et bien pour l'instant nous recevons 7 cartes par semaine et 3 sont converties en version mobile 😉
Well for now we receive 7 cards per week and 3 are converted to mobile version 😉
batavus
Inscrit en Nov 2019

217 message(s)
15 November 2022
I looked at the shows, only the mobile shows are available. So it's anyway not worth the money for me.
TallandSlimMan
Inscrit en Apr 2008

452 message(s)
15 November 2022
Question: 30 days free for "VIP" members....does that mean 30 consecutive days, or can we pick a day here and a day there to total 30 days?

Might be useful to preview shows.
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1574 message(s)
15 November 2022
or can we pick a day here and a day there to total 30 days?

Cela serait bien en effet, mais je ne pense pas que cela fonctionne comme cela. Une fois que vous avez accepté l'offre, celle-ci devrait s'arrêter 30 jours plus tard 😕
That would be nice indeed, but I don't think it works that way. Once you've accepted the offer, it should end 30 days later 😕
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1094 message(s)
15 November 2022
Once you've accepted the offer, it should end 30 days later 😕
I decideded to try it. That is the case. I now have free access until 15th December.
I was a little worried the system might take some credits but it did not.
No idea if we get more 30 day access offers after that.
I guess we're all learning here by trial and error.
Crazy thing is I'm only really interested in one model on the mobile, otherwise I use the App.
goodstuff
Inscrit en May 2018

35 message(s)
15 November 2022
This is unfortunate news

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !