Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Am I addicted?  

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Legless8
Inscrit en Jun 2022

2 message(s)
5 August 2022
741 cards and counting in 1 month. How do I get rid of this addiction :s
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
5 August 2022
👍 😄 😎
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
5 August 2022
Have a w**k!

What other response would you expect from a fellow Brit?

👌😊😊😊
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1119 message(s)
6 August 2022
How do I get rid of this addiction
Yep, too late! You are hooked! 😆
Get some more Gloria shows to make absolutely sure. 👍
Bitwrangler
Inscrit en Apr 2021

167 message(s)
6 August 2022
Actually, you are well on your way to a cure! Because at that rate soon you will have ALL the cards and will have to taper off to just the new releases. Or you run out of disk space, whichever comes first.

Feel better? 😄

You are doing this exactly right. The best way to find which girls you REALLY like is picking up a sample card or 2 from each likely-looking one and studying it carefully. And, as usual, study is its own reward. 😍
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
6 August 2022
😆

You guys rock. 👍 😎
Ironman79
Inscrit en Dec 2010

439 message(s)
6 August 2022
Maybe not get rid of but help slow it down...

1: Previews are your friend - There is no need to rent in bulk unless your an achievement hunter.

2: Be more selective - You have enough variety in your collection to give you an idea of what your tastes are and what iStripper is offering.

3: Don't let the games overwhelm you - There are games every week, every month, and almost every holiday. Your not missing anything that won't eventually come back around.

Just a couple i could think of off the top of my head that's more serious.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
6 August 2022 (edited)
😕 👍 😎
Ironman79
Inscrit en Dec 2010

439 message(s)
8 August 2022
@Legless8 almost 200 cards in 2 days 💰

This is not helping your addiction 😶
Bitwrangler
Inscrit en Apr 2021

167 message(s)
12 August 2022
I'm afraid @Legless8 is a hopeless case. He's shot past 1100 cards and still climbing. When he checked for which girls appealed to him, the answer appears to be "all of them". 😍

Understandable of course. I had much the same reaction myself. I was not *quite* as bad- it took me 6 months to hit 1000 cards- but very similar. That's what happens when you find something wonderful you hadn't realized existed. And you loved it. And you start shoving money across the table to Totem every few hours. And then you start thinking you might need a better monitor and a better video card, and oh, maybe a nice 8 core processor.... And what's this VR thing???

The next stage is when you watch a good card and can't rest until you have all that girl's cards. Because you might be missing something great. Which just gets worse when you find something great you HAD missed. And then there's the final *terminal* phase. The collector. When you turn on autobuy. Because you need all the new cards the moment they are released.

It's a sad thing to see, but at least he'll have a lot of company in his addiction here. 😉

And it could be worse- at least iStripper is calorie free! Imagine if he'd bought that many donuts...
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1119 message(s)
12 August 2022
@Legless8 heading for the August Hall of Fame I think. 😆
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
12 August 2022
😲 😂 😎

Dang, and I thought I had it bad... I mean I do, probably but whatever. 😳 👍 😆
Legless8
Inscrit en Jun 2022

2 message(s)
13 August 2022
Some unbelievable responses. I just cant stop. Need to now set myself a deposit limit just like the gambling sites 💙😎😇
JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
13 August 2022
@Legless8,
I just checked your visible profile.
I am *****.
You say that Gloria is your favorite, but only have four of her cards.
You have all but one of Stella Cardo's cards. Maybe she is your favorite.
wangxukkk
Inscrit en Sep 2013

158 message(s)
13 August 2022
😂
Bitwrangler
Inscrit en Apr 2021

167 message(s)
14 August 2022
This is very entertaining indeed watching @Legless8 progress through the stages. He now has (1272!) at least one card from almost all the modern girls, and is filling out the good ones. I'd guess the real limitation now is finding the time to watch a card from each girl to make a judgement!

And it's true, that will take a while. iStripper has an AMAZING collection of lovely girls even limiting it to Crystal Clear and up.

Happy exploring!
Geraltderivia
Inscrit en Aug 2022

1 message(s)
27 August 2022
😂
Bitwrangler
Inscrit en Apr 2021

167 message(s)
30 August 2022
And here we are. @Legless makes triple diamond before the end of August and roars past that level besides (1632!) I believe he's found his true home here. 😍

Impressive!

And yes, you are *****.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
1 September 2022
😆 👍 😎
edboy2003
Inscrit en Aug 2022

1 message(s)
10 September 2022
damn i though i was down bad with a little more than 131 in a 2 weeks, but i think we are both down bad
Wierzan
Inscrit en Jul 2021

1 message(s)
11 September 2022
👍
willyweekly
Inscrit en Jul 2015

373 message(s)
4 November 2022

I feel like I am standing still...
or going backwards....

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !