Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

payments / Sexart / 100 credits package with EPOCH / Membership  

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

barcode0420
Inscrit en Nov 2021

2 message(s)
29 December 2021
i signed up for this thought it was free. i spent alittle money on here. a month later im getting charged 29.95. i canceled my subscription, but im wondering will i wtill be able to watch the ones i already paid for. PLease help
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
29 December 2021
I presume it's the same as iStripper. If you bought cards those are yours and do not require a subscription.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3895 message(s)
30 December 2021
... a month later im getting charged 29.95. i canceled my subscription ...

iStripper does not have a Subscription Service.
So if you had some type of Subscription, it was not from iStripper.

You state that you canceled it.
What was the Name of Company that you contacted to Cancel the Subscription?
Was it iStripper?
Was it Totem?

Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3895 message(s)
30 December 2021 (edited)
but im wondering will i wtill be able to watch the ones i already paid for.

All cards that you Purchase a license for, remain yours for as long as you retain that license.
The License is digital and stored on your Computer.
It is updated regularly from the server.
So as long as you retain a copy of it, and have a downloaded copy of the related animation files.
Then you will be able to view / watch them.

The license is User / Account Specific.
So that only the Installed Account the license is created for can view / watch the animation files.

in simpler terms:
Once you Purchase a card, it remains yours to Watch.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
30 December 2021
@barcode0420 Hi, You have subscribed to sexart.com when purchasing iStripper 100 credits package. Sorry about any inconvenience caused. It is a separate site with which we have partnered to offer you a special offer... please contact [email protected] for any question/issue relating to it or if you like to cancel this membership.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
30 December 2021
@barcode0420 You won't loose any of your purchased shows. Have fun with iStripper ! : )
If you need further information or help, please email : [email protected]

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !