Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Why does Kristina look so different since 2020?

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

NicoSchwanz
Inscrit en Apr 2021

1 message(s)
1 October 2021
Why does Kristina look so different since 2020? She has a completely different face. I can't even pinpoint what details exactly are different. At first I thought it was another person with the same model name. Can someone explain?
Orgon123
Inscrit en Apr 2019

13 message(s)
1 October 2021
Agree; Just been watching one of Kristina's older shows She is fantastic, you can tell she is a well trained, exprenced dancer, and knows just what the viewer wishes without going all the way (she is an artist)! I was trained as a fine artist, and was always told if a blind man can see with his touch, then a sighted man can feel, explore, and enjoy with only his eyes (with practic) She seems to know this! allowing the viewer to experience, feel and explore her fantastic well tone body by moving at the right speed and poses. And she is enjoying letting the view do that! In her last shows that has gone! and so the magic as gone, istrpper should be more on quality and artistic content, not just get them off. Other good shows I would recomend is leona Mia, and Marilyn, watch their hands as they dance and the face they love to show off and KNOW the views wises. AND ENJOYING BEING EXAMINED BY YOU!!
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
1 October 2021
I haven't seen any of Kristina's 2020 shows and have only two from 2017 which are very good. I read somewhere, probably in the comments, that she doesn't smile much anymore. That doesn't sound good to me and must have been some bad three years or so. Physically I think she looks different because she is but performance wise I don't know. That comment alone put me off.
Orgon123
Inscrit en Apr 2019

13 message(s)
1 October 2021
Yeah; with out the her enjoying showing her self off, and allowing the viewer to really experienace her, as I said the magic is not there! and I feel she knows it, her teacher would have told her, give them time and open up, with NO inhabitions, let them see and enjoy you, and you too will enjoy them experiencing your skills and beauty. Some where she as lost that lesson. Pitty she a fantastic dancer.
Orgon123
Inscrit en Apr 2019

13 message(s)
1 October 2021
If istripper gave more attention to artistic content then theywould find a higher standered of quality and better appreciation from customers and posibly sell more cards. ' It is not just a case of GET THEM OFF! it is about showmanship, dance, and the art of teasing, and allowing the viewer the privalage of experiencing them!
I dont think they even read the replies!
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
1 October 2021 (edited)
Well, according to the "Talent of the Month of October 2021" post some comments are shared. May sell more of those cards, so some are noticed.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/48614/1?post=726677
Tout sur iStripper / TALENT of the MONTH of October 2021: Tatiana COCO
We are very happy to crown Tatiana Coco as our Talent of the Month for October 2021. Tatiana Coco has a real charismatic personality, as soon as she entered the studio, we knew she would be wonderful...
Personally though, I started off here completely ignoring the comments of the shows with this attitude: Did the me of the future travel back in time to warn me not to get this card? Then why should I care what someone who is not me thinks of it? 😄 Some members actually know what they are talking about I learned so I can take their word for somethings. 👍
Orgon123
Inscrit en Apr 2019

13 message(s)
1 October 2021 (edited)
Socialhazard: Kristina's othe name is *** and you can see her studio workout, and bellets poses

Edit by mod : only the name used on iStripper is allowed here. Don't post others, thank you.
Orgon123
Inscrit en Apr 2019

13 message(s)
1 October 2021 (edited)
Soialhazard; sorry I got called away, Her other name is **** and I am big fan of hers, if look for her you will find some of her doing her ballet and studio work outs and to see more of her skills , I was lucky enough to see her live show, years ago and can tell you see is as good as the istripper if not better, I did not get a privet show, but left with a big smile on my face and wet patch in my pants after the show,
Stanston
Inscrit en Aug 2018

1012 message(s)
1 October 2021
Her other name is ...
You should pay Attention to the T&C 😉

https://www.istripper.com/info/eula

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !